Do Palestinians ever have the right of self-defence against Israel?

The very first thing I noticed about the responses to my statement here in this thread is that an attempt was made to bring a religious overtone into the situation. Really??? Religion??? You're going to ask me about what Jesus says about the Jews, about the end times, what my pastor 'tells' me to do, or anything else about MY religion trying to make the point that this somehow 'taints' my perception of what is happening? I wonder sometimes if some of these posters aren't from countries other than the United States. If that is the case, then I can understand why it's hard to understand Americans. Especially if your in a situation where the rulers of the nation makes a persons religion so important.

In the United States, religion can be important. Very important... or not. You see, our constitution says that a man has a right to worship however he wants to worship. You can disagree, but religion is NOT something you go to war over. My evangelical Christian church sits right next to an Espiscopal Church. Some of my friends go to that church and to say that we are a mile apart in doctrine would be a massive understatement. Within one mile of my church is a Buddhist temple, a Jewish Synogogue and a Mormon church. There is a huge Islamic facility in Tulsa. A group from my church attended a service at an all-African American church in north Tulsa and quite frankly I can tell you that God is alive in that church. They rocked the house! When I meet someone, perhaps one of the very last things I determine is what religion they follow. Because I DON'T CARE.

I don't get this: We'll kill you because you don't worship or believe like I do crap. Really? And I have a little clue for you: I go to church, but my pastor DOES NOT tell me what to do. Occassionally, just occassionally, I'll join the guys for a drink every now and then. And yep, if I bust my knuckle with a hammer you really can hear the cussing a mile away.

Facts are facts and you can try and spin it anyway you want to. The Palestinians strap suicide vests to women to blow up Israeli's and don't care if it's women or children. They launch Katusha rockets into Jewish settlements not caring one bit about who might get killed. Aid money sent to the Palestinians NEVER see the intended uses. It winds up lining some maggot's pocket. And Hamas and Hezbollah are TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS funded by Iran. The Palestinians elected one of them as their legitimate government.

When the Palestinians decide that surviving and thriving is what they want and they go to the Israeli's and hold out their hand for peace... then I'll be behind them...
Undisputable!

The very first thing I noticed about the responses to my statement here in this thread is that an attempt was made to bring a religious overtone into the situation. Really??? Religion??? You're going to ask me about what Jesus says about the Jews, about the end times, what my pastor 'tells' me to do, or anything else about MY religion trying to make the point that this somehow 'taints' my perception of what is happening? I wonder sometimes if some of these posters aren't from countries other than the United States. If that is the case, then I can understand why it's hard to understand Americans. Especially if your in a situation where the rulers of the nation makes a persons religion so important.

In the United States, religion can be important. Very important... or not. You see, our constitution says that a man has a right to worship however he wants to worship. You can disagree, but religion is NOT something you go to war over. My evangelical Christian church sits right next to an Espiscopal Church. Some of my friends go to that church and to say that we are a mile apart in doctrine would be a massive understatement. Within one mile of my church is a Buddhist temple, a Jewish Synogogue and a Mormon church. There is a huge Islamic facility in Tulsa. A group from my church attended a service at an all-African American church in north Tulsa and quite frankly I can tell you that God is alive in that church. They rocked the house! When I meet someone, perhaps one of the very last things I determine is what religion they follow. Because I DON'T CARE.

I don't get this: We'll kill you because you don't worship or believe like I do crap. Really? And I have a little clue for you: I go to church, but my pastor DOES NOT tell me what to do. Occassionally, just occassionally, I'll join the guys for a drink every now and then. And yep, if I bust my knuckle with a hammer you really can hear the cussing a mile away.

Facts are facts and you can try and spin it anyway you want to. The Palestinians strap suicide vests to women to blow up Israeli's and don't care if it's women or children. They launch Katusha rockets into Jewish settlements not caring one bit about who might get killed. Aid money sent to the Palestinians NEVER see the intended uses. It winds up lining some maggot's pocket. And Hamas and Hezbollah are TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS funded by Iran. The Palestinians elected one of them as their legitimate government.

When the Palestinians decide that surviving and thriving is what they want and they go to the Israeli's and hold out their hand for peace... then I'll be behind them...

Naive. Blind. And not all that perceptive of reality. Good luck bro.

In the United States, religion can be important. Very important... or not. You see, our constitution says that a man has a right to worship however he wants to worship. You can disagree, but religion is NOT something you go to war over. My evangelical Christian church sits right next to an Espiscopal Church. Some of my friends go to that church and to say that we are a mile apart in doctrine would be a massive understatement. Within one mile of
my church is a Buddhist temple, a Jewish Synogogue and a Mormon church. There is a huge Islamic facility in Tulsa. A group from my church attended a service at an all-African American church in north Tulsa and quite frankly I can tell you that God is alive in that church. They rocked the house! When I meet someone, perhaps one of the very last things I determine is what religion they follow. Because I DON'T CARE.

Ima----you responded to a post that has substance and expressed many perceptions with nothing more than a sulfide redolent eructation Why bother to post if you have nothing to say? It is clear that you disagree with some of the points expressed by the poster-----at the very least you could simply make a statement about that fact rather than just emit ageneral noxious burp The poster did comment that people in the USA do not go to war over religion. In fact in the history of the USA there has been a bit of conflict over religion but in general his statement is true He made a point over the fact that muslims do fight over religion---in that statement he is absolutely correct Jihadist suicide bombings are not restricted to killing jews----in fact muslims of differing sects also so engage Muslims of different sects have been killing each other since the inception of islam ------christians gave it up long ago

Ima----you responded to a post that has substance and expressed many perceptions with nothing more than a sulfide redolent eructation Why bother to post if you have nothing to say? It is clear that you disagree with some of the points expressed by the poster-----at the very least you could simply make a statement about that fact rather than just emit ageneral noxious burp The poster did comment that people in the USA do not go to war over religion. In fact in the history of the USA there has been a bit of conflict over religion but in general his statement is true He made a point over the fact that muslims do fight over religion---in that statement he is absolutely correct Jihadist suicide bombings are not restricted to killing jews----in fact muslims of differing sects also so engage Muslims of different sects have been killing each other since the inception of islam ------christians gave it up long ago

I thought my post was self-explanatory. Naive, as in "In the United States, religion can be important. Very important... or not." and "The very first thing I noticed about the responses to my statement here in this thread is that an attempt was made to bring a religious overtone into the situation. Really???" He doesn't even realize that his religion dictates his allegiances, and conservative Christians need armageddon in the ME so Jesus can come back and saved them. So he's either faking being naive or he actually is.
Blind, as in "I go to church, but my pastor DOES NOT tell me what to do. ". Ya, sure, no lecture every week on how to live your life. Maybe try putting some caffeine in your morning coffee before you go to church.
Not all that perceptive of reality, as in "Facts are facts and you can try and spin it anyway you want to. The Palestinians strap suicide vests to women to blow up Israeli's and don't care if it's women or children. They launch Katusha rockets into Jewish settlements not caring one bit about who might get killed. Aid money sent to the Palestinians NEVER see the intended uses. It winds up lining some maggot's pocket. And Hamas and Hezbollah are TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS funded by Iran. The Palestinians elected one of them as their legitimate government." Like the Pals just woke up one day and decided to attack the peaceful Israelis for no reason.
Rosie, your hero, GW Bush called the campaign in Iraq a crusade. His word, not mine.

Last edited:

I thought my post was self-explanatory. Naive, as in "In the United States, religion can be important. Very important... or not." and "The very first thing I noticed about the
responses to my statement here in this thread is that an attempt was made to bring a religious overtone into the situation. Really???" He doesn't even realize that his religion dictates his allegiances, and conservative Christians need armageddon in the ME so Jesus can come back and saved them. So he's either faking being naive or he actually is
Blind, as in "I go to church, but my pastor DOES NOT tell me what to do. ". Ya, sure, no lecture every week on how to live your life. Maybe try putting some caffeine in your morning coffee before you go to church.
Not all that perceptive of reality, as in "Facts are facts and you can try and spin it anyway you want to. The Palestinians strap suicide vests to women to blow up Israeli's and don't care if it's women or children. They launch Katusha rockets into Jewish settlements not caring one bit about who might get killed. Aid money sent to the Palestinians NEVER the intended uses. It winds up lining some maggot's pocket. And Hamas and Hezbollah are TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS funded by Iran. The Palestinians elected one of them as their legitimate government." Like the Pals just woke up one day and decided to attack the peaceful Israelis for no reason.
Rosie, your hero, GW Bush called the campaign in Iraq a crusade. His word, not mine.

Ima---you have REPEATED YOUR NOTHING. Do you have a point to make? The poster did comment on realities which you choose to ignore. The campaign in Iraq was actually a response to the fact that your hero SADAAM --who murdered more than 100 thousand men women and children-----KURDS AND SHIITES in Iraq also supported international terrorism. I see you still mourn that mass murderer

Ima---you have REPEATED YOUR NOTHING. Do you have a point to make? The poster did comment on realities which you choose to ignore. The campaign in Iraq was actually a response to the fact that your hero SADAAM --who murdered more than 100 thousand men women and children-----KURDS AND SHIITES in Iraq also supported international terrorism. I see you still mourn that mass murderer

Actually, we invaded Iraq because they had WMD. Remember?

Please post a quote of mine where I say that I mourn Saddam, or else please :anj_stfu:

Please post a quote of mine where I say that I mourn Saddam, or else please :anj_stfu:

Wrong again Jihadist pig supporters USE a propaganda ploy regarding some comments made by Bush about "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" which the jihadist pigs
claim means "NUCLEAR BOMBS" In fact Bush never claimed that the SUNNI BAATHIST REGIME OF SADAAM that murdered more than 100 thousand in Iraq had nuclear bombs-----he stated CORRECTLY that they have weapons of mass destruction-----just as your hero ADOLF HITLER had WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION proven by the fact that he MASSIVELY DESTROYED I was around in those days I never assumed from the words of Bush that Saddam had nuclear bombs -----unlike you I was horrfied that he had murdered more than 100,000 men women and children in Iraq and also knew that he materially and "spiritually" supported world wide terrorism ie the kids with slit throats on whose corpses you and your ilk dance. An interesting bit of history for you------I actually had a conversation with Sadaam's emissary the disgusting pig MEHDI way back in 1965 an oily slug Every time I read one of your posts I am reminded of him

Wrong again Jihadist pig supporters USE a propaganda ploy regarding some comments made by Bush about "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" which the jihadist pigs
claim means "NUCLEAR BOMBS" In fact Bush never claimed that the SUNNI BAATHIST REGIME OF SADAAM that murdered more than 100 thousand in Iraq had nuclear bombs-----he stated CORRECTLY that they have weapons of mass destruction-----just as your hero ADOLF HITLER had WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION proven by the fact that he MASSIVELY DESTROYED I was around in those days I never assumed from the words of Bush that Saddam had nuclear bombs -----unlike you I was horrfied that he had murdered more than 100,000 men women and children in Iraq and also knew that he materially and "spiritually" supported world wide terrorism ie the kids with slit throats on whose corpses you and your ilk dance. An interesting bit of history for you------I actually had a conversation with Sadaam's emissary the disgusting pig MEHDI way back in 1965 an oily slug Every time I read one of your posts I am reminded of him
You obviously have no clue as to why the US invaded Iraq. The first time was to kick them off of our oil in Kuwait, and the second time was for WMD (and to take back the American oil they claimed was theirs just because it was under their feet! What nerve!)

claim means "NUCLEAR BOMBS" In fact Bush never claimed that the SUNNI BAATHIST REGIME OF SADAAM that murdered more than 100 thousand in Iraq had nuclear bombs-----he stated CORRECTLY that they have weapons of mass destruction-----just as your hero ADOLF HITLER had WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION proven by the fact that he MASSIVELY DESTROYED I was around in those days I never
assumed from the words of Bush that Saddam had nuclear bombs -----unlike you I was horrfied that he had murdered more than 100,000 men women and children in Iraq and also knew that he materially and "spiritually" supported world wide terrorism ie the kids with slit throats on whose corpses you and your ilk dance. An interesting bit of history for you------I actually had a conversation with Sadaam's emissary the disgusting pig MEHDI way back in 1965 an oily slug Every time I read one of your posts I am reminded of him
You obviously have no clue as to why the US invaded Iraq. The first time was to kick them off of our oil in Kuwait, and the second time was for WMD (and to take back the American oil they claimed was theirs just because it was under their feet! What nerve!)

wrong again one of the many issues regarding your hero Saddaam was his
unprovoked and barbaric invasion of Kuwait Your assertion that the USA did it to get oil is quite comical No matter who owned what or invaded what in the Middle east----the USA would still buy oil from the middle east-----those people cannot drink the stuff and they WANT MONEY Saddam's AGENDA and ACTIONS was the issue ----he was
an ARABIST ALONG THE LINES OF YOUR OTHER HERO gamal abdul nasser as to WMD-----saddam himself was a WMD it has been established that he was working on chemicals and biologicals HE HAD A HUGE SUPPLY OF NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS He got the recipe from his good friend NASSER. Did you know that Nasser actually USED NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS------guess where. He did so in the 1960s Do you know what nitrogen mustard gas does to a person? Good stuff for MASS DESTRUCTION It even hangs around in the environment

your article does not address the question I asked you which was where did nasser drop Nitrogen mustard gas The article did not really get into the effects of the stuff when used as a weapon ------so you do not know and you laugh the stuff has killed many people It was in the 1960s that nasser used it on civilians------guess which country. It is very possible that the chemicals the syrians are supposed to have include stockpiles of nitrogen mustard gas It becomes a nightmare once it is used-----dead kids lying all over the place-----keep laughing The stuff CLINGS when the fumes are inhaled-----it dissolves kiddy lungs-------keep laughing----and it sticks around so much that everyone in the vicinity has to be laboriously decontaminated (if they survive) Keep laughing but if your friends use it-----follow instructions closely even if you do not understand the logic

It is NOT self defense to randomly fire rockets mortars and missiles at cities. Nor to locate your launch sites on the tops of residential buildings or the school yard. It is not self defense to load a man up with explosives and blow up pizza parlors, buses or shopping markets.

And the Israelli use cluster munitions on residential zones of the Pali's...

When was that? Israel used cluster bombs to thwart the MOBILE MISSILE LAUNCHERS IN SOUTHERN LEBANON that were tossing tens of thousands of baby brain smashing poison nail bombs onto the residential city of HAIFA------is that the issue to which you refer? It is true that Hezbollah did not bother to keep their mobile missile launchers away from the children in that area so return fire did get in the way of children------every child killed by a cluster bomb in southern lebanon is a victim of HEZBOLLAH MURDER Try to keep your facts straight In response to the filth of Hezbollah---Israel would have been justified in dropping an atom bomb on the area. Did you know that the only reason non combatants live in the area where Hezbollah stations itself is to be a HUMAN SHIELD? that area has no industry and no agriculture nothing to sustain a population------the people were put there to DIE FOR JIHAD (that includes the children-----the attraction is that IRAN SUPPORTS THEM -----they even ship in bottled water) That iran populated that area with impoverished Lebanese is actually sickening

claim means "NUCLEAR BOMBS" In fact Bush never claimed that the SUNNI BAATHIST REGIME OF SADAAM that murdered more than 100 thousand in Iraq had nuclear bombs-----he stated CORRECTLY that they have weapons of mass destruction-----just as your hero ADOLF HITLER had WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION proven by the fact that he MASSIVELY DESTROYED I was around in those days I never
assumed from the words of Bush that Saddam had nuclear bombs -----unlike you I was horrfied that he had murdered more than 100,000 men women and children in Iraq and also knew that he materially and "spiritually" supported world wide terrorism ie the kids with slit throats on whose corpses you and your ilk dance. An interesting bit of history for you------I actually had a conversation with Sadaam's emissary the disgusting pig MEHDI way back in 1965 an oily slug Every time I read one of your posts I am reminded of him

unprovoked and barbaric invasion of Kuwait Your assertion that the USA did it to get oil is quite comical No matter who owned what or invaded what in the Middle east----the USA would still buy oil from the middle east-----those people cannot drink the stuff and they WANT MONEY Saddam's AGENDA and ACTIONS was the issue ----he was
an ARABIST ALONG THE LINES OF YOUR OTHER HERO gamal abdul nasser as to WMD-----saddam himself was a WMD it has been established that he was working on chemicals and biologicals HE HAD A HUGE SUPPLY OF NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS He got the recipe from his good friend NASSER. Did you know that Nasser actually USED NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS------guess where. He did so in the 1960s Do you know what nitrogen mustard gas does to a person? Good stuff for MASS DESTRUCTION It even hangs around in the environment
The Saudis got nervous when Saddam invaded Kuwait because they thought they were next, so we had to show all arabs that we're there for them. Plain and fucking simple.

If Saddam had so much mustard gas, where is it? They spread it on ham sammies and eat it all? :D

The Saudis got nervous when Saddam invaded Kuwait because they thought they were next, so we had to show all arabs that we're there for them. Plain and fucking simple.

If Saddam had so much mustard gas, where is it? They spread it on ham sammies and eat it all? :D

Yes.

True. To the point. Without buying the Palestinian propaganda nonsense.

He doesn't need luck.

Ya, I guess religion isn't really important in the US, maybe that's why every president has put his hand on a bible and swore to god? Not to mention "one nation under god" and "in god we trust". And fighting for creationism, against gay marriage, the crusade in Iraq, support of Israel (which is a purely religious entity)... Ya, religion's not important in the US. Nah.

Ya, I guess religion isn't really important in the US, maybe that's why every president has put his hand on a bible and swore to god? Not to mention "one nation under god" and "in god we trust". And fighting for creationism, against gay marriage, the crusade in Iraq, support of Israel (which is a purely religious entity)... Ya, religion's not important in the US. Nah.

Israel is a pure religious entity?

Religious people in Israel are less than 30%. What on earth are you talking about??:eusa_hand:

Religious people in Israel are less than 30%. What on earth are you talking about??:eusa_hand:

Then why does Israel keep pounding on this Jewish state crap?

Israel is a protection area for Jews and Judaism. What's so hard to grasp?

Forum List

Back