Do Palestinian Olive Tress have a right to exist??

Melchizedek drank wine------all muslims know that muslims do not drink wine----even jesus did not drink wine

Melchizedek drank wine------all muslims know that muslims do not drink wine----even jesus did not drink wine
I had a jewish girlfriend once and she took me to a sadre.

Her family got pissed off at me, because I drank all their wine.
I don't think they were pissed at your drinking all the wine. It was because you pissed in the kitchen sink.

"1738 BCE The first Jew goes to Jerusalem
Abraham, the founding father of the Jewish people, was sent by God to Israel. After arriving in Israel, Abraham went to Jerusalem where he received a blessing from king Melchizedek."

What if Melchizedek was Arab, Einstein?

Your link.
What if you're an ignorant moron grasping at straws? Abraham was the father of Issac, and his decendants are today's Jews. There were no "Arabs" back then dipshit. Today's Palestinians are invadors from Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. Check mate.

I had a jewish girlfriend once and she took me to a sadre.

Her family got pissed off at me, because I drank all their wine.
Not a surprise that a classless asshole like you would drink the entire wine bottle when invited to your girlfriend's parents home. So in other words you are just as obnoxious as disgusting in real life.

Muslims in 1738 BCE?

I am amazed georgie you know nothing about the BEAUTY OF ISLAM
of course------ADAM ---address EDEN------was a muslim prophet He spoke arabic-----even to the snake on the apple tree. Have you ever met a muslim person? why not? ISLAMO PHOBIC?

Abraham, the founding father of the Jewish people, was sent by God to Israel. After arriving in Israel, Abraham went to Jerusalem where he received a blessing from king Melchizedek."

Your link.
What if you're an ignorant moron grasping at straws? Abraham was the father of Issac, and his decendants are today's Jews. There were no "Arabs" back then dipshit. Today's Palestinians are invadors from Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. Check mate.
You really should learn to Google before revealing your stupidity.

"The Thamud (Arabic: ثمود*) were a people of ancient Arabia, either a tribe or a group of tribes, that created a large kingdom and flourished from 3000 BCE to 200 BCE.[citation needed] Recent archaeological work has revealed numerous Thamudic rock writings and pictures not only in Yemen but also throughout central Arabia.

"They are mentioned in sources such as the Qur'an, old Arabian poetry, Assyrian annals (Tamudi), in a Greek temple inscription from the northwest Hejaz of 169 CE, in a 5th-century Byzantine source and in Old North Arabian graffiti around Tayma

"They are mentioned in the victory annals of the Neo-Assyrian King, Sargon II (8th century BCE), who defeated these people in a campaign in northern Arabia.

"The Greeks also refer to these people as 'Tamudaei', i.e. 'Thamud', in the writings of Aristotle[clarification needed], Ptolemy, and Pliny. Before the rise of Islam, approximately between 400–600 CE, the Thamud totally disappeared."

Pre-Islamic Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So? what is your point? Arabia was centrally located ----in the caravan pathways for east/west trade--------therre were LOTS OF PEOPLE THERE Mecca was once a culturally diverse place and probably harbored even Hindus Yemen was inhabited for a very long time-----in fact jews have probably lived there at least 2500 years

ETHNIC ARABS ----are the Bedouins of the arabian desert------who were pulled together into a military force -----1400 years ago and got rid of everyone else in arabia. They did not have a written language until about 300 AD ------and were certainly not PRIESTS in Canaan a few thousand years earlier

Your link.

"The Thamud (Arabic: ثمود*) were a people of ancient Arabia, either a tribe or a group of tribes, that created a large kingdom and flourished from 3000 BCE to 200 BCE.[citation needed] Recent archaeological work has revealed numerous Thamudic rock writings and pictures not only in Yemen but also throughout central Arabia.

"They are mentioned in sources such as the Qur'an, old Arabian poetry, Assyrian annals (Tamudi), in a Greek temple inscription from the northwest Hejaz of 169 CE, in a 5th-century Byzantine source and in Old North Arabian graffiti around Tayma

"They are mentioned in the victory annals of the Neo-Assyrian King, Sargon II (8th century BCE), who defeated these people in a campaign in northern Arabia.

"The Greeks also refer to these people as 'Tamudaei', i.e. 'Thamud', in the writings of Aristotle[clarification needed], Ptolemy, and Pliny. Before the rise of Islam, approximately between 400–600 CE, the Thamud totally disappeared."

Arabia? Looks like George the Curious Nazi Monkey also flunked geography.

There were Arabs in Arabia, in 3000 BC. Wow. Ha ha ha!

So? what is your point? Arabia was centrally located ----in the caravan pathways for east/west trade--------therre were LOTS OF PEOPLE THERE Mecca was once a culturally diverse place and probably harbored even Hindus Yemen was inhabited for a very long time-----in fact jews have probably lived there at least 2500 years

ETHNIC ARABS ----are the Bedouins of the arabian desert------who were pulled together into a military force -----1400 years ago and got rid of everyone else in arabia. They did not have a written language until about 300 AD ------and were certainly not PRIESTS in Canaan a few thousand years earlier
He HAS no point. With him it's irrelevant bullshit piled on top bullshit. The only way to understand this dipshit is to lower yourself to his level of stupidly and ignorance.

Muslims in 1738 BCE?

I am amazed georgie you know nothing about the BEAUTY OF ISLAM
of course------ADAM ---address EDEN------was a muslim prophet He spoke arabic-----even to the snake on the apple tree. Have you ever met a muslim person? why not? ISLAMO PHOBIC?
Accoding to George the Curious Nazi Monkey And his buddies, Jesus and Moses were Muslims, they just didn't Know it.. The movie is called "Back To The Future, Arabian Style" Ha ha ha.

He HAS no point. With him it's irrelevant bullshit piled on top bullshit. The only way to understand this dipshit is to lower yourself to his level of stupidly and ignorance.
er... no comment, roudy sir

can you create the pan semitic emblem for us on our aliyah haj to jerusalem and mecca?

a muslim crescent moon underneath a star of david?

will pay you well; its to be trademarked and used to make bikinis for our pussy riot dance?

then we can sell t-shirts, condoms for orthodox jews and rat rate breeding muslims too with our logo on them....see that thread on the haj

angel even wrote a song which has your and hossy's name in it!!

Arabia? Looks like George the Curious Nazi Monkey also flunked geography.

There were Arabs in Arabia, in 3000 BC. Wow. Ha ha ha!
There were Arabs before Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and Abraham became part of western mythology. Maybe you should suck down a little more kosher kool-aid?

Forum List

Back