Do Palestinian Olive Tress have a right to exist??

All you had to do was ask!

Youssef Abu Mghasib (38) owns 10 dunnums of farmland in Deir el Balah, in the central part of the Gaza Strip, just over 300 meters from the Gaza-Israeli border and beyond Israel ’s unilaterally imposed 300 meter buffer zone.

Here, he grows olives and an assortment of vegetables to support his family, though Youssef lives with wife, 9 children, mother and sister in a home 500 meters from their farm. On 12 June 2012, Youssef’s land was bulldozed by the Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF).

On the day of the bulldozing, Youssef recalls that: “I was watering plants on my farm when I heard the sound of the bulldozers and tanks. I could also hear heavy shooting. I was really scared that something would happen to me, so I ran home. The bulldozers came and destroyed all of my olive trees and crushed my vegetables. My irrigation system was completely destroyed. Nothing could be salvaged from the land. Then, just 4 days later, they came back with their tanks and leveled the land until all of it was finally flat
You know somethings up, when you see the Israeli tanks invading Gaza with bulldozers following behind them. You don't normally see bulldozers following tanks with air support.

Somebody should give Gazan's a few SAMS so that anytime the Israeli's violate Palestinian air space, they get shot down.

And if they could figure out a way to make their homemade rockets out of depleted uranium munitions, they wouldn't have to lob them into Israel, they could aim them directly at IDF tanks and.............BAM! No more tank.

Olive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

roudy...your special olive link on a day of peace, nov 11th

"According to a recent scientific survey, there are dozens of ancient olive trees throughout Israel and Palestine, 1,600–2,000 years old.[34] Ancient trees include two giant olive trees in Arraba and five trees in Deir Hanna, both in the Galilee region, which have been determined to be over 3,000 years old,[34] although the credibility of the study that produced these dates has been questioned.[citation needed] All seven trees continue to produce olives.

Several trees in the Garden of Gethsemane (from the Hebrew words "gat shemanim" or olive press) in Jerusalem are claimed to date back to the time of Jesus.[35]"

but god didn't give the poor olives defence against ax or fire wieldin jewish settller vandals

probably OK against high kicks and hairdryers tho
So, the olive trees date back to when ancient ancestors of the Jews currently there were living in the land? Very interesting. Then came the Muslim savage invading Jihadists and they sacked not only Jerusalem, but all the olive trees, and every living thing as well. Since when do Muslims who have very little regard for human life, including their own kids, care about OLIVE TREES? Ha ha ha.
it was the Christian Crusaders that sacked Jerusalem and massacred Jews there, not the muslims.

Neither the first Arabs nor Saladin's armies carried out slaughter there.

Not sure about the Olive Trees, though

Olive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

roudy...your special olive link on a day of peace, nov 11th

"According to a recent scientific survey, there are dozens of ancient olive trees throughout Israel and Palestine, 1,600–2,000 years old.[34] Ancient trees include two giant olive trees in Arraba and five trees in Deir Hanna, both in the Galilee region, which have been determined to be over 3,000 years old,[34] although the credibility of the study that produced these dates has been questioned.[citation needed] All seven trees continue to produce olives.

Several trees in the Garden of Gethsemane (from the Hebrew words "gat shemanim" or olive press) in Jerusalem are claimed to date back to the time of Jesus.[35]"

but god didn't give the poor olives defence against ax or fire wieldin jewish settller vandals

probably OK against high kicks and hairdryers tho
So, the olive trees date back to when ancient ancestors of the Jews currently there were living in the land? Very interesting. Then came the Muslim savage invading Jihadists and they sacked not only Jerusalem, but all the olive trees, and every living thing as well. Since when do Muslims who have very little regard for human life, including their own kids, care about OLIVE TREES? Ha ha ha.
it was the Christian Crusaders that sacked Jerusalem and massacred Jews there, not the muslims.

The sacking was back and forth. Christianity and Islam were at war with each other, and each claimed Jerusalem as its final victory prize. In essence the Jews have been stuck in the Middle of this tug of war between these two faiths.

straight forward question

OLIVE BRANCHES ARE A SYMBOL OF PEACE

jewish thief settlers are destroying poor olive trees in their thousands

and it gets worse and worse every year

ITS PART OF THEIR PLAN TO DESTROY ALL PALESTINIAN AGRICULTURE, STEAL THE LAND
AND HERD THE PALS INTO BANTUSTAN GHETTOS LIKE GAZA

a few lovely israelis try and protect the trees and their owners

but not the IDF or the israeli govt

Olive trees can live to a ripe old age...100 years or so

SO THESE OLIVE TREES HAVE BEEN THERE LONGER THAN EITHER SETTLERS OR ZIO-THIEVES

It is sad to see Israel destroy the holy land.
Israel is the holy land you fucking idiot, it's the Muslims that destroy all remnants of other faiths and turn churches into mosques. That's why Israel has been a great host and protector of all four major religions and their holy sites. Nobody wants their holy sites in the hands of intolerant Muslim savages.

All you had to do was ask!

Youssef Abu Mghasib (38) owns 10 dunnums of farmland in Deir el Balah, in the central part of the Gaza Strip, just over 300 meters from the Gaza-Israeli border and beyond Israel ’s unilaterally imposed 300 meter buffer zone.

Here, he grows olives and an assortment of vegetables to support his family, though Youssef lives with wife, 9 children, mother and sister in a home 500 meters from their farm. On 12 June 2012, Youssef’s land was bulldozed by the Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF).

On the day of the bulldozing, Youssef recalls that: “I was watering plants on my farm when I heard the sound of the bulldozers and tanks. I could also hear heavy shooting. I was really scared that something would happen to me, so I ran home. The bulldozers came and destroyed all of my olive trees and crushed my vegetables. My irrigation system was completely destroyed. Nothing could be salvaged from the land. Then, just 4 days later, they came back with their tanks and leveled the land until all of it was finally flat
You know somethings up, when you see the Israeli tanks invading Gaza with bulldozers following behind them. You don't normally see bulldozers following tanks with air support.

Somebody should give Gazan's a few SAMS so that anytime the Israeli's violate Palestinian air space, they get shot down.

And if they could figure out a way to make their homemade rockets out of depleted uranium munitions, they wouldn't have to lob them into Israel, they could aim them directly at IDF tanks and.............BAM! No more tank.
You know something's up when crotch boy quotes bogus Jihadist sites as his sources.

The sacking was back and forth. Christianity and Islam were at war with each other, and each claimed Jerusalem as its final victory prize. In essence the Jews have been stuck in the Middle of this tug of war between these two faiths.
Proving yet again that hasbara hacks like you lie when the truth sounds better.
Why don't you enlighten us on the DNA distinctions between Jew and Arab?

There are many many studies that deal with DNA studies of both jews and arabs-----you can find them in the medical literature -------in general-----DNA studies in populations do not deal in DIFFERENCES in order to characterize them and relationships -----they deal with similiarities A discussion of "DIFFERENCES" in millions of alleles -----is virtually impossible The human genome across the world has marked SIMILARITIES-----in order to study populations----specific genomes or even single genes can be traced one population against the other as to ---PREVALENCE To be brief "discuss the differences between the "DNA OF JEWS VS ARABS" is a question that makes no sense ------a sensible question would be what are the similarities. So far the DNA evidence indicates that "arabs" of the mideast ------and Jews of the world share a sufficient amoung of COMMON DNA to indicate that both groups ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST. The arabs of arabia and Sudan ----have sufficient DNA common in subsaharan africans to indicate extensive admixture which is consistent with the arab controlled slave trade. The DNA of jews of Yemen have DNA evidence of admixture with Ethiopia-----which geographically is not at all surprising since Yemen and ethiopia are almost attached----a short strait separating them and a long history of population admixture to the point that Judaism did spread to Ethiopia

as to actual STUDIES OF ARABIAN DNA as it impacted on countries invaded by "arabs" I believe that sufficient studies of the BEDOUINS of the arabian desert have simply NOT BEEN DONE ------Study on the ARABIAN ROYALS would not answer the questions since the royals are the ones who get around-----and their DNA goes with them and GETS MIXED. I believe that lots of outstanding questions will be answered when the Bedouins of the arabia desert get their cheeks swabbed

No so fast, Nazi boy.

The fascinating story of how DNA studies confirm an ancient biblical tradition.

Dr. Karl Skorecki, a Cohen of Eastern European parents, was attending synagogue one morning. The Cohen called up for the Torah reading that morning was a Jew of Sephardic background, whose parents were born in North Africa.Dr. Skorecki looked at the Sephardi Cohen's physical features and considered his own physical features.They were significantly different in stature, skin coloration and hair and eye color. Yet both had a tradition of being Cohanim, direct descendants of one man -- Aaron, the brother of Moses.

Jewish tradition, based on the Torah, is that all Cohanim are direct descendants of Aaron, the brother of Moses. The Cohen line is patrilineal -- passed from father to son without interruption for 3,300 years, or more than 100 generations.

The Cohen line is patrilineal -- passed from father to son without interruption for 3,300 years.

Dr. Skorecki made contact with Professor Michael Hammer, of the University of Arizona, a leading researcher in molecular genetics and a pioneer in Y chromosome research. Professor Hammer uses DNA analysis to study the history of populations, their origins and migrations. His previous research included work on the origins of the Native American Indians and the development of the Japanese people. A study was undertaken to test the hypothesis. If there were a common ancestor, the Cohanim should have common genetic markers at a higher frequency than the general Jewish population.

AMAZING STATISTICS

Stated Dr. David Goldstein of Oxford University:

"For more than 90 percent of the Cohens to share the same genetic markers after such a period of time is a testament to the devotion of the wives of the Cohens over the years. Even a low rate of infidelity would have dramatically lowered the percentage."

[Science News, October 3, 1998]

Wider genetic studies of diverse present day Jewish communities show a remarkable genetic cohesiveness. Jews from Iran, Iraq, Yemen, North Africa and European Ashkenazim all cluster together with other Semitic groups, with their origin in the Middle East. A common geographical original can be seen for all mainstream Jewish groups studied.

This genetic research has clearly refuted the libel that the Ashkenazi Jews are not related to the ancient Hebrews, but are descendants of the Kuzar tribe -- a pre-10th century Turko-Asian empire which reportedly converted en masse to Judaism. Researchers compared the DNA signature of the Ashkenazi Jews against those of Turkish-derived people, and found no correspondence.

Last edited:
You know something's up when crotch boy quotes bogus Jihadist sites as his sources.
Well, if the link works, then the site isn't bogus, is it? If it was bogus, you'd get the "404" screen, now wouldn't you?

As far as a "jihadist site", two things:
  1. You asked for it
  2. The site consists of Palestinian and International journalists to provide "fair and balanced" news for that area
Here's the "about us" for the website...
IMEMC was founded by the Palestinian Centre for Rapprochement between People in 2003. (www.pcr.ps)

Being a joint Palestinian-International effort, IMEMC combines Palestinian journalists' deep understanding of the context, history, and the socio-political environment with International journalists' skills in non-partisan reporting.

IMEMC provides fair and comprehensive coverage of events and developments in Israel-Palestine.
It's funny, everytime I go to a website to check on your claim about what these "animals" had done, it always turns out to be that you're the "animals". Of coarse, no need to go to a site to see that, it shows in every one of your posts. There is not one nuetrino of humanity found in any of your posts at this website.

There are many many studies that deal with DNA studies of both jews and arabs-----you can find them in the medical literature -------in general-----DNA studies in populations do not deal in DIFFERENCES in order to characterize them and relationships -----they deal with similiarities A discussion of "DIFFERENCES" in millions of alleles -----is virtually impossible The human genome across the world has marked SIMILARITIES-----in order to study populations----specific genomes or even single genes can be traced one population against the other as to ---PREVALENCE To be brief "discuss the differences between the "DNA OF JEWS VS ARABS" is a question that makes no sense ------a sensible question would be what are the similarities. So far the DNA evidence indicates that "arabs" of the mideast ------and Jews of the world share a sufficient amoung of COMMON DNA to indicate that both groups ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST. The arabs of arabia and Sudan ----have sufficient DNA common in subsaharan africans to indicate extensive admixture which is consistent with the arab controlled slave trade. The DNA of jews of Yemen have DNA evidence of admixture with Ethiopia-----which geographically is not at all surprising since Yemen and ethiopia are almost attached----a short strait separating them and a long history of population admixture to the point that Judaism did spread to Ethiopia

as to actual STUDIES OF ARABIAN DNA as it impacted on countries invaded by "arabs" I believe that sufficient studies of the BEDOUINS of the arabian desert have simply NOT BEEN DONE ------Study on the ARABIAN ROYALS would not answer the questions since the royals are the ones who get around-----and their DNA goes with them and GETS MIXED. I believe that lots of outstanding questions will be answered when the Bedouins of the arabia desert get their cheeks swabbed
Irose don't you know? These Nazi types live in this fantasy la la land that Jews somehow dissipated into thin air and were replaced by savage Arab invaders. In fact, they consider most Jews today, as "fake Jews". What can we expect from people who got the whole story of Abraham wrong and started following a barbaric illiterate Arabian terrorist as prophet?

Well, if the link works, then the site isn't bogus, is it? If it was bogus, you'd get the "404" screen, now wouldn't you?

As far as a "jihadist site", two things:
  1. You asked for it
  2. The site consists of Palestinian and International journalists to provide "fair and balanced" news for that area
Here's the "about us" for the website...
IMEMC was founded by the Palestinian Centre for Rapprochement between People in 2003. (www.pcr.ps)

Being a joint Palestinian-International effort, IMEMC combines Palestinian journalists' deep understanding of the context, history, and the socio-political environment with International journalists' skills in non-partisan reporting.

IMEMC provides fair and comprehensive coverage of events and developments in Israel-Palestine.
It's funny, everytime I go to a website to check on your claim about what these "animals" had done, it always turns out to be that you're the "animals". Of coarse, no need to go to a site to see that, it shows in every one of your posts. There is not one nuetrino of humanity found in any of your posts at this website.
Keep getting your "facts" from Arab Islamist sites douchebag. You might as well quote davidduke.com.

Israel is the holy land you fucking idiot, it's the Muslims that destroy all remnants of other faiths and turn churches into mosques. That's why Israel has been a great host and protector of all four major religions and their holy sites. Nobody wants their holy sites in the hands of intolerant Muslim savages.
You don't protect shit when you bulldoze down peoples homes and strip their land of the ability to sustain life. And you don't murder their children and shoot at their fisherman, then pat yourself on the back as a "great host".

Six-hundred and eighty-nine Palestinian children have been killed since 2000 by Israeli snipers, and missiles.

Keep getting your "facts" from Arab Islamist sites douchebag. You might as well quote davidduke.com.
At least I make the effort to provide evidence of my claim, instead of just shooting off my fuckin' mouth without a clue as to what I'm talking about and actually expecting people to take me seriously, like you do.

I guess walking your talk, wasn't stressed when you were growing up.

Islam’s belated militant and mystical claim on Jerusalem

James M. Arlandson

Islam’s militant and mystical claim on Jerusalem falls short. This religion comes way too late in history to assert ownership over the sacred city. Military victories are fleeting, so they are insufficient by themselves. And non-empirical revelations that lay claim over a city, but never mention the city by name, are also shaky and suspect—and they would be such even if they did name the city. Muhammad never set foot in Jerusalem in a down-to-earth way. Revelations should not trump verifiable and ancient historical facts. So Islam is on the wrong side of history.

As for New Testament Christianity, even though Jesus did indeed walk through Jerusalem in a down-to-earth way and was himself a Jew, we Christians are looking for a New Jerusalem in heaven (Revelation 21), instead of an earthly Jerusalem. We are on a pilgrimage to the City of God (as Augustine calls it), not to a mundane city. Therefore, it is not hard for us, following Jesus, to let plain old history take priority over earth-bound and geopolitical "revelations."

Christianity and Islam—two latecomers on the world stage—should therefore back off from any claim over Jerusalem (and the holy land, for that matter). Longstanding history does not favor them.

However, unvarnished, unembellished history says that Jews should be able to live in and govern their holy city in peace.

Last edited:
At least I make the effort to provide evidence of my claim, instead of just shooting off my fuckin' mouth without a clue as to what I'm talking about and actually expecting people to take me seriously, like you do.

I guess walking your talk, wasn't stressed when you were growing up.
No you usually shoot off your fucking mouth only to get it stuffed with poop. I have a feeling you enjoy eating shit.

James M. Arlandson

Islam’s militant and mystical claim on Jerusalem falls short. This religion comes way too late in history to assert ownership over the sacred city. Military victories are fleeting, so they are insufficient by themselves. And non-empirical revelations that lay claim over a city, but never mention the city by name, are also shaky and suspect—and they would be such even if they did name the city. Muhammad never set foot in Jerusalem in a down-to-earth way. Revelations should not trump verifiable and ancient historical facts. So Islam is on the wrong side of history.

As for New Testament Christianity, even though Jesus did indeed walk through Jerusalem in a down-to-earth way and was himself a Jew, we Christians are looking for a New Jerusalem in heaven (Revelation 21), instead of an earthly Jerusalem. We are on a pilgrimage to the City of God (as Augustine calls it), not to a mundane city. Therefore, it is not hard for us, following Jesus, to let plain old history take priority over earth-bound and geopolitical "revelations."

Christianity and Islam—two latecomers on the world stage—should therefore back off from any claim over Jerusalem (and the holy land, for that matter). Longstanding history does not favor them.

However, unvarnished, unembellished history says that Jews should be able to live in and govern their holy city in peace.
Okay, I'll play along. We can table the Islamic and Christianity arguments for now and discuss this issue soley from the perspective of Judaism. More specifically, this "unvarnished, unembellished history" being referenced in your link. And there is where your author starts floating away from reality. Because he's not recounting history, he's just telling a made up story.

According to the Torah, the jews are to remain in exile until God comes back down to earth to create the state of Israel. Which means, you're not even supposed to be in Jerusalem, in the first place.

Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated On The Jewish People Zionism And Anti-Semitism

Zionists are not the saviors of the Jewish People and guarantors of their safety, but rather the instigators and original cause of Jewish suffering in the Holy Land and worldwide. The idea that Zionism and the State of “Israel” is the protector of Jews is probably the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the Jewish People. Indeed, where else since 1945 have Jews been in such physical danger as in the Zionist state?!

Jews are enjoined by their religious laws to be loyal to the country of which they are citizens. Ever since the destruction of the holy Temple in Jerusalem and the exile of the Jewish People some two thousand years ago, we have been enjoined to be scrupulously loyal to the countries we reside in. One of the great biblical prophets, Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled; verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare." This has been a cornerstone of Jewish morality throughout our history to this very day.

Torah-true Jews wish to live in peace and harmony with their neighbors in every country among the community of nations, including in historic Palestine. They deplore acts and policies of violence carried out by those who, misusing the name of Israel our forefather, have substituted the ideal of chauvinist nationalism for the eternal values of the Torah, the eternal divinely bestowed inheritance of the Jewish people.

So get the fuck out of that city and don't come back until you see God!​

Last edited by a moderator:
straight forward question

OLIVE BRANCHES ARE A SYMBOL OF PEACE

jewish thief settlers are destroying poor olive trees in their thousands

and it gets worse and worse every year

ITS PART OF THEIR PLAN TO DESTROY ALL PALESTINIAN AGRICULTURE, STEAL THE LAND
AND HERD THE PALS INTO BANTUSTAN GHETTOS LIKE GAZA

a few lovely israelis try and protect the trees and their owners

but not the IDF or the israeli govt

Olive trees can live to a ripe old age...100 years or so

SO THESE OLIVE TREES HAVE BEEN THERE LONGER THAN EITHER SETTLERS OR ZIO-THIEVES

Serious question..... really?

i say yes... olive trees have a right to exist.

so keep the trees, peaceful as they are.... and oust the palestinians.

:lmao:

James M. Arlandson

Okay, I'll play along. We can table the Islamic and Christianity arguments for now and discuss this issue soley from the perspective of Judaism. More specifically, this "unvarnished, unembellished history" being referenced in your link. And there is where your author starts floating away from reality. Because he's not recounting history, he's just telling a made up story.

According to the Torah, the jews are to remain in exile until God comes back down to earth to create the state of Israel. Which means, you're not even supposed to be in Jerusalem, in the first place.

Zionists are not the saviors of the Jewish People and guarantors of their safety, but rather the instigators and original cause of Jewish suffering in the Holy Land and worldwide. The idea that Zionism and the State of “Israel” is the protector of Jews is probably the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the Jewish People. Indeed, where else since 1945 have Jews been in such physical danger as in the Zionist state?!

Jews are enjoined by their religious laws to be loyal to the country of which they are citizens. Ever since the destruction of the holy Temple in Jerusalem and the exile of the Jewish People some two thousand years ago, we have been enjoined to be scrupulously loyal to the countries we reside in. One of the great biblical prophets, Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled; verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare." This has been a cornerstone of Jewish morality throughout our history to this very day.

Torah-true Jews wish to live in peace and harmony with their neighbors in every country among the community of nations, including in historic Palestine. They deplore acts and policies of violence carried out by those who, misusing the name of Israel our forefather, have substituted the ideal of chauvinist nationalism for the eternal values of the Torah, the eternal divinely bestowed inheritance of the Jewish people.

It has been the age-old intention of Zionism to intentionally stir up anti-Semitism anywhere possible, and even more commonly, to take advantage of any Jewish suffering anywhere in order to enhance its cause Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been to deliberately incite hatred of the Jew and then, in feigned horror, use it to justify the existence of the Zionist state – this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest degree. Thus, the Zionists thrive on hatred and suffering of Jews, and seek to benefit thereby through keeping Jews in perpetual fear, causing them to ignore the true nature of Zionism, and instead to consider the Zionist state is their salvation.
So get the fuck out of that city and don't come back until you see God!​
Gawd this fucking retard thinks by piling more crap from outcasts "true Torah Jews" will make him win an argument. Might as well call them "Muslims against Zionism" because they certainly don't represent 99.99% of world Jewry.

Are you lost again, douchebag? We were talking about Jews being related to the ancient Jews and having different DNA than Arabs and they do. That would make them the legal inheritors of the land. And so far the predictions of the Torah, it appears they have come true.

Jews from all lands and tribes have gathered in the promised land. CHECK
They turned the desert into the land of milk and honey. CHECK
They flourish acheive and prosper in ways never seen before. CHECK
Nations of evil have risen to defeat it, but have been humiliated, against all odds. CHECK.

So far so good. The land belongs to the Jews. Israel forever, and oh...FUCK OFF!

funny,life,adult,fuck,off,humor,lol-e3b743e61fc35c0e32c44762643ae62b_h.jpg

Last edited:
Gawd this fucking retard thinks by piling more crap from outcasts "true Torah Jews" will make him win an argument.
What you're calling "crap", wasn't from tTJ's, it was from the Torah itself,
"Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled; verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare."
That doesn't say, "Go take some land and fuck with every arab in the area!"

That is your bible, buckwheat and you will follow that bucketlist to the letter....

....that's an order!

Gawd this fucking retard thinks by piling more crap from outcasts "true Torah Jews" will make him win an argument.
What you're calling "crap", wasn't from tTJ's, it was from the Torah itself,
"Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled; verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare."
That doesn't say, "Go take some land and fuck with every arab in the area!"

That is your bible, buckwheat and you will follow that bucketlist to the letter....

....that's an order!
Currently about 2 million Arab Muslims who chose to Live at peace with the Jews enjoy the highest standards of living in the Arab world and they wouldn't want to be a "Palestinian" if hell froze over. So that wouldn't apply to the Israelis.

You should perhaps preach that to the Muslims who keep trying to drive the Jews into the sea, and keep failing. Or Muslims who keep persecuting, killing, and ethnically cleansing Jews, Christians and other non Muslim minorities that have a history of existing in these so called Muslim lands, LONGER THAN MUSLIMS THEMSELVES.

You ignorant asshole. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back