Do Not Boycott Israel - Letter To Edinburgh University

About 60,000 African migrants have arrived in Israel since 2006, fleeing unrest in their home countries. But upon arrival in the ostensibly democratic country, the migrants have faced intense persecution and have been branded as "infiltrators" by right-wing politicians and activists.

Because they are infiltrators, moron.

What is it with you brainless dolts that you can't understand the concepts of Nation, A People, a Right to Self-Determination?

If it were up to me, and you guys are lucky that it's not, I'd parachute all the Arabs living in Israel deep into Saudi Arabia or Iran and let fellow Muslims deal with them. Israel for Jews and Jews alone.

Palestine is for the Christians and Muslims that lived there before the European Jews invasion. The Christians and Muslims will get their land back. Demographics are on their side.

About 60,000 African migrants have arrived in Israel since 2006, fleeing unrest in their home countries. But upon arrival in the ostensibly democratic country, the migrants have faced intense persecution and have been branded as "infiltrators" by right-wing politicians and activists.

What is it with you brainless dolts that you can't understand the concepts of Nation, A People, a Right to Self-Determination?

If it were up to me, and you guys are lucky that it's not, I'd parachute all the Arabs living in Israel deep into Saudi Arabia or Iran and let fellow Muslims deal with them. Israel for Jews and Jews alone.

Palestine is for the Christians and Muslims that lived there before the European Jews invasion. The Christians and Muslims will get their land back. Demographics are on their side.

Yes, the birth rate is working to the benefit of Muslims. Stupid Israelis. Machiaveilli had something to say here: - dole out all of the harsh measures at once and then relax and rule under peace. In other words, don't let problems linger and fester and address them through continued conflict.

Yes, the birth rate is working to the benefit of Muslims. Stupid Israelis. Machiaveilli had something to say here: - dole out all of the harsh measures at once and then relax and rule under peace. In other words, don't let problems linger and fester and address them through continued conflict.

Rule under peace, What do you believe in a monarchy? Like Saudi Arabia? Have to keep the fear of death in them hey?

Rule under peace, What do you believe in a monarchy? Like Saudi Arabia? Have to keep the fear of death in them hey?

Are you talking to me? What you wrote was gibberish.

Are you talking to me? What you wrote was gibberish.

Can't you read? What you wrote was sickening.

How can anyone justify people coming from another continent (Europe), settling and expelling the people that were living on the land (Palestine) for many generations. I don't get it.

The expelling came when Arabs started acting violently towards Jews. And then the major expulsions came when 5 Arab states
1. there is not and has never been a system of apartheid in Israel.

Bullshit. Of course it is an Apartheid state. Gaza and the West Bank are equivalent to the Bantustans in Apartheid South Africa.

2. Where are the Israeli concentration camps?

Just because the Israeli Jews use bombs to murder hundreds of children in Gaza rather than gas and ovens, does it make it any different?

3. Under Israeli law, Arab Israelis have exactly the same rights as Jews or anyone else; Muslims have the same rights as Jews or Christians;

Bullshit.

A Jew from anywhere has the right of return. A Muslim or Christian who lost his father's or grand parents's home and land cannot return to his land.

Land-ownership "Overall, Israeli laws and ILA policy prohibit Arabs from buying, leasing or using land exclusively reserved for Jews."

Israel 8217 s Discriminatory Land Policies Global Research

The whole letter is full of lies.

For example:

"Arabs in Israel can go anywhere they want, unlike blacks in apartheid South Africa."

Total bullshit. Arabs can't even travel on some roads.

Where is there apartheid IN ISRAEL?
That is an easy one.
In international law, when a state is dissolved and new states are established, “the population follows the change of sovereignty in matters of nationality.”5 As a rule, therefore, citizens of the former state should automatically acquire the nationality of the successor state in which they had already been residing.

Genesis of Citizenship in Palestine and Israel

This means that all of the Palestinians who normally lived in the territory that became Israel are Israelis.

Why does Israel keep Israelis out of their country away from their homes and properties. Why does Israel prevent Israelis the right to vote?[/QUOTE

Lol Tinmore get back to me when you decide to stop posting gibberish

How can anyone justify people coming from another continent (Europe), settling and expelling the people that were living on the land (Palestine) for many generations. I don't get it.

The expelling came when Arabs started acting violently towards Jews. And then the major expulsions came when 5 Arab states

Bullshit. Of course it is an Apartheid state. Gaza and the West Bank are equivalent to the Bantustans in Apartheid South Africa.

Just because the Israeli Jews use bombs to murder hundreds of children in Gaza rather than gas and ovens, does it make it any different?

3. Under Israeli law, Arab Israelis have exactly the same rights as Jews or anyone else; Muslims have the same rights as Jews or Christians;

Bullshit.

A Jew from anywhere has the right of return. A Muslim or Christian who lost his father's or grand parents's home and land cannot return to his land.

Land-ownership "Overall, Israeli laws and ILA policy prohibit Arabs from buying, leasing or using land exclusively reserved for Jews."

For example:

"Arabs in Israel can go anywhere they want, unlike blacks in apartheid South Africa."

That is an easy one.
In international law, when a state is dissolved and new states are established, “the population follows the change of sovereignty in matters of nationality.”5 As a rule, therefore, citizens of the former state should automatically acquire the nationality of the successor state in which they had already been residing.

This means that all of the Palestinians who normally lived in the territory that became Israel are Israelis.

Why does Israel keep Israelis out of their country away from their homes and properties. Why does Israel prevent Israelis the right to vote?[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE
Can't you read? What you wrote was sickening.

No, surprisingly I can't read, I only know how to write.

Apparently.

Bullshit.

For example:

WRONG as they are part of the west bank and gaza which have their own government, the roads are under military law.

The bombs are in direct retaliation to violence, terrorism and belligerence

You want apartheid look no further than the Palestinians charters that deny any Jew the right to live in Palestine, and proclaims they will be murdered if they try.

Quite simply, Israel is an Apartheid state. The South African Government has indicated as such, and I don't believe that there are any people better qualified to determine whether or not Israel is an Apartheid state than people who lived under Apartheid.

Would you like me to post videos of people who lived in Apartheid Siuth Africa saying the opposite? I have posted them many times.
There is no Apartheid in Israel proper.
Did you know in Apartheid SA Blacks couldnt even walk into restaurants.
You pro Palestinians make the most deranged comparisons . Combine that with the fact that you're a hateful Muslim.....you get Arab propaganda and lies anout Israel

Bullshit.

For example:

That is an easy one.

This means that all of the Palesti

Bullshit.

For example:

WRONG as they are part of the west bank and gaza which have their own government, the roads are under military law.

You want apartheid look no further than the Palestinians charters that deny any Jew the right to live in Palestine, and proclaims they will be murdered if they try.

Quite simply, Israel is an Apartheid state. The South African Government has indicated as such, and I don't believe that there are any people better qualified to determine whether or not Israel is an Apartheid state than people who lived under Apartheid.

Would you like me to post videos of people who lived in Apartheid Siuth Africa saying the opposite? I have posted them many times.
You pro Palestinians make the most deranged comparisons . Combine that with the fact that you're a hateful Muslim.....you get Arab propaganda and lies anout Israel

nians who normally lived in the territory that became Israel are Israelis.

"
NOAM CHOMSKY: Many reasons. Take, say, the term "apartheid." In the Occupied Territories, what Israel is doing is much worse than apartheid. To call it apartheid is a gift to Israel, at least if by "apartheid" you mean South African-style apartheid. What’s happening in the Occupied Territories is much worse. There’s a crucial difference. The South African Nationalists needed the black population. That was their workforce. It was 85 percent of the workforce of the population, and that was basically their workforce. They needed them. They had to sustain them. The bantustans were horrifying, but South Africa did try to sustain them. They didn’t put them on a diet. They tried to keep them strong enough to do the work that they needed for the country. They tried to get international support for the bantustans.

The Israeli relationship to the Palestinians in the Occupied Territories is totally different. They just don’t want them. They want them out, or at least in prison. And they’re acting that way. That’s a very striking difference, which means that the apartheid analogy, South African apartheid, to the Occupied Territories is just a gift to Israeli violence. It’s much worse than that. If you look inside Israel, there’s plenty of repression and discrimination."

Noam Chomsky Israel s Actions in Palestine are Much Worse Than Apartheid in South Africa Democracy Now

Bullshit.

For example:

That is an easy one.

"
NOAM CHOMSKY: Many reasons. Take, say, the term "apartheid." In the Occupied Territories, what Israel is doing is much worse than apartheid. To call it apartheid is a gift to Israel, at least if by "apartheid" you mean South African-style apartheid. What’s happening in the Occupied Territories is much worse. There’s a crucial difference. The South African Nationalists needed the black population. That was their workforce. It was 85 percent of the workforce of the population, and that was basically their workforce. They needed them. They had to sustain them. The bantustans were horrifying, but South Africa did try to sustain them. They didn’t put them on a diet. They tried to keep them strong enough to do the work that they needed for the country. They tried to get international support for the bantustans.

The Israeli relationship to the Palestinians in the Occupied Territories is totally different. They just don’t want them. They want them out, or at least in prison. And they’re acting that way. That’s a very striking difference, which means that the apartheid analogy, South African apartheid, to the Occupied Territories is just a gift to Israeli violence. It’s much worse than that. If you look inside Israel, there’s plenty of repression and discrimination."

Noam Chomsky Israel s Actions in Palestine are Much Worse Than Apartheid in South Africa Democracy Now

He did a terrible job in backing up his statement that in the West Bank it's worse than SA . Why did you post this? You proved nothing. Oh, and someone needs to tell Chomsky that Palestinians in the West Bank also make up a percentage of the workforce

Bullshit.

For example:

That is an easy one.

"

He did a terrible job in backing up his statement that in the West Bank it's worse than SA . Why did you post this? You proved nothing. Oh, and someone needs to tell Chomsky that Palestinians in the West Bank also make up a percentage of the workforce

I proved everything, you clown.

You did not prove that there is apartheid in ISRAEL PROPER, which is what I asked originally. You are easily the dumbest peo Palestinian here.

Israel has rolled out a new apartheid bus system so that Palestinians have to take separate busses from Jews if they want to use the public transport system. ..... :cool:

These people should not even be permitted inside Israel. I disagree with Israel in permitting such a thing. The Israelis are far too generous. Far too generous.
Now the true hate of the fake christian Jeremiah comes out for all to see. ...... :eusa_naughty:

Jeremiah......WWJD?? ...... :cool:

Jesus has already told you in scriptures - you deny him before men and he will deny you before the Father. Abraham's children know G-d of Israel is the One True God. - Belials deny it. They will know Yeshua HaMachiah when the time comes. They will not deny Him as you have. Back on topic...........

Israel was given to Isaac not Ishmael. Make note of that.

Jews have denied that Jesus was the messiah prophesied in the Old Testament for two thousand years. They say they have good reason -Jesus did not fulfill even one of the OT prophesies that would identify the true Messiah. A Rabbi explains this;

I know a lot of Christians explain the fact that Jesus didn't fulfill the prophesies by claiming he will do so during the "Second Coming". The Rabbi answers that notion with this;

"In order to deal with Jesus’ failure to fulfill the Biblical messianic prophecies, missionaries argue that he will accomplish them when he returns in the future. It's important to understand that this second coming doctrine is an admission that Jesus didn't fulfill the Messianic criteria. This rationalization for his failure certainly provides no reason to accept him as the Messiah today. Furthermore, the Jewish Bible does not have a Messianic "installment plan" where Messiah comes, fails in his mission, and then returns thousands of years later to finally succeed.
Missionaries will claim that because Jesus performed miracles, he must be the Messiah. However, we have no real evidence that Jesus actually performed any miracles. More significantly, even if Jesus did perform miracles, they would not prove that he was the Messiah. Our Bible never says that we will be able to recognize the Messiah through the miracles that he will do. The Torah actually teaches that even false prophets can have the ability to perform supernatural miracles (Deut. 13:2-6).
We Jews prefer to wait for the "real thing" according to G-d’s promises and guidelines. The Jewish Bible provides a clear and consistent description of what the world will look like when the Messiah comes and this has clearly not yet transpired. So, we still await the coming of the true Messiah. May he and a utopian world come soon!

Some Jews think Christians don't even worship the same God they do, they think a triune entity, or the Trinity, is a cover up of Christians worshiping multiple deities and not the One True God, they say it is an outright corruption of monotheism.

I understand some Christian sects even believe that Jews who don't accept Jesus as the Messiah will burn in hell for eternity, that's a much harsher penalty than any boycott.

As an aside I think it's ironic that some Christians quote so many verses from the OT and sometimes a OT covenant or two with the Jews and how important the OT is in explaining their support of Israel. But when you draw their attention to all the Old Testament laws Christians break and how violent the OT is compared to the Koran they're all "Oh no, the Old Testament doesn't have anything to do with Christians today, all that stuff was for the ancient Hebrews!"

I can to a degree sympathize with Christian denial of the relevancy of the Old Testament to them. A lot of us think texts written by ancient Hebrew scribes, or Christian scribes, from several thousand years ago have no relevance in deciding political issues or human rights issues or land ownership in the Middle East today.

Supporting Israel is no different than supporting fascist Nazi Germany in the 1930's and 40's ...... :cool:

Israel just can't understand why some people find them repugnent independant of any support for the Arabs.

Just the fact that they are constantly attempting to meddle in the affairs of the United States is plenty of reason to send them a very strong message to mind their OWN business.

But.... don't DARE tell a Jew that they are not special. They start much of the trouble in the Mid East and tell me..when is the last time Israel has lent it's military forces to any cause of which THEY are the prime recipients of the benefits?

In short: How many American citizens have died being involved in defending Israel? How many Israelis have died fighting with Americans for their own benefit?

REMEMBER !!!! Defending Israel was one of the primary reasons for invading Iraq the first time. That and protecting Saudi Arabia when Sadam only wanted to stop Kuaitt from stealing his coutry's oil. Suddam would have never used his SCUDS if we had just stayed out of HIS rightful buisness. It was the constant bellyaching from Israel that got us involved.

We have MORE than enough evidense in Israeli meddling in OUR country's foreign affairs than needed to justify cutting them off completely.

Bullshit.

For example:

That is an easy one.

Why does Israel keep Israelis out of their country away from their homes and properties. Why does Israel prevent Israelis the right to vote?

The Arabs never called themselves Palestinians until AFTER Israel was reborn in 1948. The people of Israel have always been the Hebrews - going back 4,000 years. The Arabs must realize that this lie of them being "Palestinian" is paper thin - and many see straight through it. The challenge was made to prove their history to the region some time ago on USMB and not a single person was able to do it. Not even you! Israel belongs to the Jews.
What does all that have to do with my post?

Everything. Your arab friends have no claim to the land they are one. As in "none". I believe Israel has done all they can do for your people and it is time to ask all of the Arabs to leave. HAMAS has no intention of making peace with Israel - the false accusations, claims, nonsense has gone on long enough. They should move to Jordan and exit Gaza peacefully so that Israel can remove Hamas once and for all.
Are you going to argue with international law.

I know, international law is anti-Israel.

Forum List

Back