Do Not Boycott Israel - Letter To Edinburgh University

Israel has rolled out a new apartheid bus system so that Palestinians have to take separate busses from Jews if they want to use the public transport system. ..... :cool:

These people should not even be permitted inside Israel. I disagree with Israel in permitting such a thing. The Israelis are far too generous. Far too generous.
Now the true hate of the fake christian Jeremiah comes out for all to see. ...... :eusa_naughty:

Jeremiah......WWJD?? ...... :cool:

Jesus has already told you in scriptures - you deny him before men and he will deny you before the Father. Abraham's children know G-d of Israel is the One True God. - Belials deny it. They will know Yeshua HaMachiah when the time comes. They will not deny Him as you have. Back on topic...........

Israel was given to Isaac not Ishmael. Make note of that.

I do not believe the Israelis should permit these people inside Israel at all. I'd stop the work visas completey - as well. Read Nehemiah 4 and note the Arabs were told they had no part in Israel. I stand with the words of Nehemiah and Ezra on that one - every word. Send every one of them packing now and put them out of the country. Before God does it and they'll be burying them instead. The Arabs don't belong there and neither do their mosques. When Obadiah's prophecy comes to pass - it will be too late. There is no fellowship between the followers of Belial and the children of God. Period.
Jeremiah......you keep quoting the Old Testament to support your apartheid hate..

But what would Jesus of the New Testament do?? .. :cool:

Total bullshit. Arabs can't even travel on some roads.
Don't palistanians have enough of apartheidal roads of their own so that they want to spread their apartheid further?

The Arabs in Gaza are not looking for peace. They are determined to destroy Israel. And then the West. Do not boycott Israel. Israel is fighting our fight. Look at HAMAS, look at ISIL, Look at ISIS, this is Islam. They call us the great satan and Israel the little satan.

I do not believe the Israelis should permit these people inside Israel at all. I'd stop the work visas completey - as well. Read Nehemiah 4 and note the Arabs were told they had no part in Israel. I stand with the words of Nehemiah and Ezra on that one - every word. Send every one of them packing now and put them out of the country. Before God does it and they'll be burying them instead. The Arabs don't belong there and neither do their mosques. When Obadiah's prophecy comes to pass - it will be too late. There is no fellowship between the followers of Belial and the children of God. Period.
Jeremiah......you keep quoting the Old Testament to support your apartheid hate..

Go to the religion forum with this- you are off topic. Read USMB rules. You are "off - topic"............ ! ! !

About 60,000 African migrants have arrived in Israel since 2006, fleeing unrest in their home countries. But upon arrival in the ostensibly democratic country, the migrants have faced intense persecution and have been branded as "infiltrators" by right-wing politicians and activists.

Go to the religion forum with this- you are off topic. Read USMB rules. You are "off - topic"............ ! ! !

[/QUOTE]I am on topic.

Jeremiah, why are you avoiding my question and refusing to answer it? ..... :cool:

Because I already answered it and you are off topic.. The subject is in the OP, Sunni man. Address it if you can. If not admit you cannot prove that the system of Israel is Apartheid and move on to another thread. No one will think less of you. I'm sure of it.

Because I already answered it and you are off topic.. The subject is in the OP, Sunni man. Address it if you can. If not admit you cannot prove that the system of Israel is Apartheid and move on to another thread. No one will think less of you. I'm sure of it.
In your own words say that Israel is for Jews only and everyone else should be kicked out.

And then you turn around and say it isn't an apartheid state.

Again Jeremiah.......WWJD??

Why are you afraid to answer? ..... :cool:

Last edited:
1. there is not and has never been a system of apartheid in Israel.

Bullshit. Of course it is an Apartheid state. Gaza and the West Bank are equivalent to the Bantustans in Apartheid South Africa.

2. Where are the Israeli concentration camps?

Just because the Israeli Jews use bombs to murder hundreds of children in Gaza rather than gas and ovens, does it make it any different?

3. Under Israeli law, Arab Israelis have exactly the same rights as Jews or anyone else; Muslims have the same rights as Jews or Christians;

Bullshit.

A Jew from anywhere has the right of return. A Muslim or Christian who lost his father's or grand parents's home and land cannot return to his land.

Land-ownership "Overall, Israeli laws and ILA policy prohibit Arabs from buying, leasing or using land exclusively reserved for Jews."

Israel 8217 s Discriminatory Land Policies Global Research

The whole letter is full of lies.

For example:

"Arabs in Israel can go anywhere they want, unlike blacks in apartheid South Africa."

Where is there apartheid IN ISRAEL?

Supporting Israel is no different than supporting fascist Nazi Germany in the 1930's and 40's ...... :cool:

OMG, I didn't know that. And you heard it from Sunni Man. Heh Heh!

Ever notice how Sunni Troll accuses Israel is LITERALLY what Muslim and Muslim states are guilty of?
It's a Muslim tactic of trying to take attention off Muslim atrocities. Of course we can all iust open the news and see that the real Nazis in the ME are Islamic Scum :cool:

Wow Jermiah really?? Have you not realized by now like the rest of us that Sunni Troll is just a hateful Muslim Nazi not capable of having a normal conversation?? He's just trolling you and you keep taking the bait. Stop responding to Sunni Troll's posts and he will eventually find another thread to troll :cool:

Ever notice how Sunni Troll accuses Israel is LITERALLY what Muslim and Muslim states are guilty of?
It's a Muslim tactic of trying to take attention off Muslim atrocities. Of course we can all iust open the news and see that the real Nazis in the ME are Islamic Scum :cool:
Toasty stalker, you do realize the OP title has the word Israel in it?

And the thread is about apartheid in Israel?

Just saying.......... :cool;

They were fleeing the Muslim scum who are roaming around their countries. The cancer of Islam has soread throughot Africa as well. Luckily the world is starting to wake up to the cult called Islam :cool:

EDIT: in response to post 25

How can anyone justify people coming from another continent (Europe), settling and expelling the people that were living on the land (Palestine) for many generations. I don't get it.

1. there is not and has never been a system of apartheid in Israel.

Bullshit. Of course it is an Apartheid state. Gaza and the West Bank are equivalent to the Bantustans in Apartheid South Africa.

2. Where are the Israeli concentration camps?

Just because the Israeli Jews use bombs to murder hundreds of children in Gaza rather than gas and ovens, does it make it any different?

3. Under Israeli law, Arab Israelis have exactly the same rights as Jews or anyone else; Muslims have the same rights as Jews or Christians;

Bullshit.

A Jew from anywhere has the right of return. A Muslim or Christian who lost his father's or grand parents's home and land cannot return to his land.

Land-ownership "Overall, Israeli laws and ILA policy prohibit Arabs from buying, leasing or using land exclusively reserved for Jews."

Israel 8217 s Discriminatory Land Policies Global Research

The whole letter is full of lies.

For example:

"Arabs in Israel can go anywhere they want, unlike blacks in apartheid South Africa."

Where is there apartheid IN ISRAEL?

There isn't. That is one of the points being made in the OP.

How can anyone justify people coming from another continent (Europe), settling and expelling the people that were living on the land (Palestine) for many generations. I don't get it.

I am not getting what you are saying, Montelatici. The Arabs that moved to Israel didn't come from Europe. They came from Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt....... those places. Then around 1960 they began calling themselves Palestinians.

They were fleeing the Muslim scum who are roaming around their countries. The cancer of Islam has soread throughot Africa as well. Luckily the world is starting to wake up to the cult called Islam :cool:

EDIT: in response to post 25

I would say America got a rude awakening today. Let's hope everyone stays awake.

I am not getting what you are saying, Montelatici. The Arabs that moved to Israel didn't come from Europe. They came from Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt....... those places. Then around 1960 they began calling themselves Palestinians.

Thanks for allowing to repost the facts which demonstrate how brainwashed you are.

Firstly, the Jews came from Europe and invaded Palestine expelling the indigenous people. The Palestinian Christians and Muslims are indigenous As confirmed by various Mandatory reports on the subject like this:

AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE, during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants...... The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Secondly, The people of Palestine, mostly Christians at the time, have been calling themselves Palestinians at least since 390 AD when the Romans (Byzantines) established the adminstrative provinces of Palaestina Prima, Palaestina Secunda, andPalaestina Tertia.

More recently (in the 1920s) the Palestinian Congresses, mad up of Christians and Muslims of Palestine would send delegations to London as Palestine Arab Delegations the members of which called themselves Palestinians and had Palestine Passports. As you can see below, the Passport states that the gentleman in question has Palestinian nationality:

image0011.jpg

"PALESTINE. CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION AND THE ZIONIST ORGANISATION. Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty. JUNE, 1922. LONDON:
- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

SO, please stop spouting Zionist propaganda, you just demonstrate how ignorant you are of the facts.

Canaan must have first been settled on a large scale by Semites. They were probably an offshoot of the Semitic inhabitants of Palestine and southern Syria, whose occupation of these areas goes back to the fourth millennium, and the penetration into Canaan proper was probably not much later – roughly, around 3000 B.C.E.

From the Jewish encly. But Palestine and the Canaanites somehow seized to exist.

Phoenicia Phoenicians
:woohoo:

The Jewish Encyclopedia is an English language encyclopedia originally published in New York between 1901 and 1906 by Funk and Wagnalls,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back