The Dehumanization Of The Jewish Entity In Palestine...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
The brutality that Israel metes out to the Palestinians will haunt and hound them...In the end it may destroy them...
Three World Leaders Speak on the Future of Israel and Palestine Ann Wright

...During their speaking engagements August 29-31, 2014 in Honolulu, the three Elders spoke directly about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Archbishop Desmond Tutu said when he goes to Israel and then through the checkpoints to get into the West Bank, his heart aches at the parallels between Israel and apartheid South Africa.
He noted, "Have I been caught in a time warp? This is what we experienced in South Africa." With emotion he said, "My anguish is what the Israelis are doing to themselves. Through the truth and reconciliation process in South Africa, we found that when you carry out unjust laws, dehumanizing laws, the perpetrator or the enforcer of those laws is dehumanized. I weep for the Israelis as they have ended up not seeing the victims of their actions as human as they are..."

lol... pbel

I don't know in what sense you used the word dehumanization here.

I don't know if you meant the dehumanization Israel imposes on the arab people of Palestine or the dehumanization Israel imposes on itself.

My thread was about the former but the latter (although little known) is no less real.

In the act of dehumanizing others, the dehumanizer (Israel) dehumanizes himself, animalizing himself in the process, losing part of what makes him human, of what separates him from beasts.

lol... pbel

I don't know if you meant the dehumanization Israel imposes on the arab people of Palestine or the dehumanization Israel imposes on itself.

My thread was about the former but the latter (although little known) is no less real.

In the act of dehumanizing others, the dehumanizer (Israel) dehumanizes himself, animalizing himself in the process, losing part of what makes him human, of what separates him from beasts.

Sorry pbel...

I replied before reading the whole text just the title...

Now I see you clearly referred to the "self-dehumanization" the dehumanizer imposes on himself...

Beautiful words from Archbishop Tutu... I know he's a ferocious critic of Israel...

lol... pbel

Sorry pbel...

I replied before reading the whole text just the title...

Now I see you clearly referred to the "self-dehumanization" the dehumanizer imposes on himself...

Beautiful words from Archbishop Tutu... I know he's a ferocious critic of Israel...
I think the thing that bothers me most is seeing this dehumanization of both parties...The Palestinians treated less than human and the Israelis who have lost their humanity...Its a progressive human disease until there is no humanity left...That's what happened in South Africa and Nazi Germany...

Originally posted by pbel
I think the thing that bothers me most is seeing this dehumanization of both parties...The Palestinians treated less than human and the Israelis who have lost their humanity...

And the tragedy goes even deeper than this.

In the act of retaliating through violence to the dehumanization they suffer, the dehumanized (the palestinian people) also dehumanize and are dehumanized by their own actions no matter how just and legitimate their cause really is.

The only way to escape this moral dilemma, this catch-22 is denying dehumanization coming from all sides.

From the palestinian side this means something we can all agree on:

The end of their armed struggle and its replacement by a peaceful movement for equal rights in their homeland.

From the israeli side, it means something that westerners like you, Coyote, RoccoR, teddyearp, Kondor, Hossfly and so many others are still not psychologically prepared to contemplate:

The peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the thing that bothers me most is seeing this dehumanization of both parties...The Palestinians treated less than human and the Israelis who have lost their humanity...

In the act of retaliating through violence to the dehumanization they suffer, the dehumanized (the palestinian people) also dehumanize and are dehumanized by their own actions no matter how just and legitimate their cause really is.

The only way to escape this moral dilemma, this catch-22 is denying dehumanization coming from all sides.

The end of their armed struggle and its replacement by a peaceful movement for equal rights in their homeland.

From the israeli side, it means something that westerners like you, Coyote, RoccoR, teddyearp, Kondor, Hossfly and so many others are still not psychologically prepared to contemplate:

Stop resorting to violence, terrorism and belligerence to settle the issues, and start talking like adults and the problems will go away. Violence just brings more violence until in the end everyone is killed

Stop resorting to violence, terrorism and belligerence to settle the issues, and start talking like adults and the problems will go away. Violence just brings more violence until in the end everyone is killed

It's quite understandable - the palistanian inability to develop a functioning society, not based on ideology of taking another society over, makes longevity of the former impossible, of course. Palistan is a parasitic organism.
From the israeli side, it means something that westerners like you, Coyote, RoccoR, teddyearp, Kondor, Hossfly and so many others are still not psychologically prepared to contemplate: The peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel.
It's a logical manifestation of the palistanian parasitic organism purpose of taking another society over, of course. Palistan, being a failed state-building nation-building enterprise, should be closed down with palistanians resettled in the arab lands.

The 'brutality' that the Palestinians are facing is due to their war mongering attitude towards Israel (most recently the second intifada) in the last 7 decades.
You reap what you sow

Should we assume here that this will occur after the peaceful dismantling of Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, U.A.E. and Yemen?

I suppose in the estimation of twisted, hateful antisemites, the destruction of Israel is quite the wet dream, but what an amazing lack of intelligence it reveals to think the destruction of the target of your hatred could ever be conducted peacefully.

This will never, ever ever ever ever ever happen. Not in your wettest scumbag dreams, fuckbag. There are literally millions of us who will literally exterminate every muslim on earth we find - and we are far, far better armed and trained than all of them combined - if Israel is ever attacked in an existential battle.

You ***** can continue to whine like the fucking turds you are on internet forums, hoping the jews will be murdered en masse there, but mark my words, we are keeping track here in the US who has taken an anti-israel stance, and the days of the code pinks, CAIRs, and marches against israel are nearing their end. They are all going to be dealt with, and harshly.

Should we assume here that this will occur after the peaceful dismantling of Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, U.A.E. and Yemen? I suppose in the estimation of twisted, hateful antisemites, the destruction of Israel is quite the wet dream, but what an amazing lack of intelligence it reveals to think the destruction of the target of your hatred could ever be conducted peacefully.

Yes, it becomes quite obvious that 99% of the dogshit pretending to be for the arabs who call themselves palestinians has actually no interest in them, because they never complain about problems within that society, they are merely using israel as a fig leaf to attack jews. This scum proffers garbage lies like "all jews are not zionists," as if the whole planet of 6 billion can be nationalistic towards their own homeland and desirous of sovereignty - but not jews.

Most of the filth that is behind these internet IDs and appears at pro-arab rallies are the bottom of the societies they live in, with a few ignorant, useful idiots (often celebrities like Penelope Cruz) tossed in for good measure.

My tolerance and willingness to even hear them out is fading, and I imagine that after all these decades of hearing the same crap offered in different shapes and sizes; if only israel would end the occupation, israel is a war monger, if only israel would do x,y or z - it's all absolute bullshit, most others feel the same.

Arab muslims are the most backward, intolerant, violent and despicable people on earth, with ISIS the shining example of that.

Stop lobbing rockets at their children, and threatening to wipe them off the map and they'll settle down. Oh and leave their tiny little postage stamp of land alone.
yep thats what the zionists in israel are doing to the palestines alright,firing rockets at children and threatening to wipe them off the map.

lol surrender and die slowly

might as well go out guns blazing

Even better is to go gun blazing and survive

I wonder what choice to make?

Last edited:

God is not going to allow the dismantlement of the state of Israel. We know that because the whole world is going to try, and lose. Christ sets His kingdom in Jerusalem, and will stay in the midst of the middle East and bless them all.

And before you lay blame you need to understand that the Muslims in question lived and worked in peace with the Jews in Israel for years until they were told to leave by the Muslims that were planning to invade and conquer Israel. The Jews asked them not to leave and did so publicly. Once they did leave, the invasion began, the Muslims lost, and no Muslim country would take they whom they displaced into their countries. So, they squat where they do as pawns in an attempt to decrease the size of Israel.

There are 2 solutions. LEAVE ISRAEL ALONE, or let God, hook Israel's enemies in, drive them back , and set His kingdom up on earth as it is in Heaven. Right there in Jerusalem, among His people.
Choose option #2 and more than half of the world's population will die before Christ steps in to stop it all.
Makes option # 1 the rational choice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back