Do new-age Liberals love war and military conflict? Do they like us flexing our military muscle?

Didn't they used to beg our government to avoid conflict at all costs?
Didn’t they used to hate our expansive military?
What happened to peace, love and hair grease?
Make love not war?

These same liberal assholes demanded that we bring our troops home.
And now Trump has you all singing the same song.

I tole ya he would lead you all into the far left cave. I specifically remember you doubting me when I predicted it.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

We won, you lost. Its still funny :auiqs.jpg:

maxresdefault.jpg
And there it is. When all else fails, and a pseudocon can't make a cogent argument, they must make up some bullshit straw man.

Yeah, I'm sitting here comparing you all to far lefties, and Obama Democrats, and commie sympathizers. I can see how in your pointy head that somehow makes me a Clinton voter.

Ooooookaaaaaayyyyy...

I just can't fight that depth of Stupid.

Make love not war?

I tole ya he would lead you all into the far left cave. I specifically remember you doubting me when I predicted it.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

maxresdefault.jpg
And there it is. When all else fails, and a pseudocon can't make a cogent argument, they must make up some bullshit straw man.

Yeah, I'm sitting here comparing you all to far lefties, and Obama Democrats, and commie sympathizers. I can see how in your pointy head that somehow makes me a Clinton voter.

Ooooookaaaaaayyyyy...

Lib please I have read your crazy posts for years. :eusa_hand:

And here I thought the pseudocons were mad at Obama for withdrawing troops from the Middle East.

Turns out they're mad because Obama didn't withdraw ALL of our troops and turn the Middle East over to ISIS and Russia!

Who knew?

Positively schizophrenic.

Next thing you know, Trump will produce a birth certificate showing he was born in Kenya.

"Endless wars".

A far left catchphrase now coming out of the mouths of pseudocons.

Who knew?

Make love not war?

TA-DAAAAAAA!

maxresdefault.jpg

Ooooookaaaaaayyyyy...

pry your lips away from Trumps fat ass.......

TA-DAAAAAAA!

maxresdefault.jpg

Ooooookaaaaaayyyyy...

Are you speaking about President Trump POTUS the guy who single handedly defeated the Democrats and liberal media that president Trump?

I'm not kidding. Trump has you fools sounding EXACTLY like 1960s commie sympathizers.

He has you ready and willing to surrender the Middle East to Russia.

Goddam! I knew he was going to take you to the far left cave, but I had no idea you would be stupid enough to go this far!

FUCK!

^^^ TDS meltdown :cuckoo: We are still waiting for you to name specific Trump policies or decisions to back up your predictions of doom and gloom.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

maxresdefault.jpg

Ooooookaaaaaayyyyy...

Are you speaking about President Trump POTUS the guy who single handedly defeated the Democrats and liberal media that president Trump?

yeah, that fat bastard

I tole ya. I tole ya and tole ya and tole ya.

I tole ya Trump would have all you pseudocons follow him into the far left cave like the cut and run Democrat Pied Piper he is.

Did you listen?

Nope!

Remember how you all screamed and screamed for 13 years that Hussein had WMDs? Trump changed your tune on that, didn't he.

Remember how you all snarled that "Bush kept us" safe for eight years? Well, not quite eight years. There was that 9/11 thing, after all... And now Trump, who wanted Nancy Pelosi to forcibly remove Bush from office (for lying about WMDs of all things!) has you all trashing Bush's name every chance you get!

Remember when Trump said Obama "created ISIS" by drawing down our troops in the Middle East? Now he has you all howling that Obama didn't withdraw enough troops, and he has you not giving a shit that ISIS is back on the loose!

Remember how you hated commies? Now Trump has you surrendering the entire Middle East to a KGB thug.

I TOLE YA!

Haha..WTF are you all spun up on?
The question in the OP is...
Do new-age Liberals love war and military conflict? Do they like us flexing our military muscle?
Do you have an answer for that?
You are attempting to project your own hypocrisy onto the left. But it is YOU who have changed sides. You have moved to the far left, just as I predicted all of you would.

You're all Obama Democrats now.

"Cut and run! Cut and run!"

Negative
You’re sadly mistaken. I’m still all for wasting those piece of shit ragheads and so are most with nuts. I’m not for staying in a hostile territory forever and playing the police for indefinite periods. FUCK THAT
We have had troops in Europe (still do) since WWII deterring Soviet (and now Russian) aggression.

We have had troops in South Korea for almost 70 years deterring Nork aggression.

Just so with troops in the Middle East. And now far left Democrat Donald Trump is finding out why they were there.

They were PREVENTING military conflict, dumbass.
And the US should NOT have Troops in any of those places. It is not our job to defend any country but ours. Each of those countries has their own military let them defend themselves. The US has wasted to much money in NATO and the UN getting nothing in return,

Forum List

Back