Do muslims abuse women?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Of course they will deny it and most liberals will make excuses for it and or deny it also. Usually saying stuff like...oh that is just a cultural thing.

Is beating your wife or female castration exonerated because it is a cultural practice?

Are we supposed not to condemn it because it is a cultural problem?

Not even to mention slavery.

U.S. Gov. Covers Up Islamic Female Genital Mutilation | Clarion Project
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

As you can see ....someone is trying to cover up the truth regarding Islamic castsration of women and the mass castration of Islam's black slaves.

Muslim Mass Castration of Black African Slaves | videos

The arabian nations of Islam imported thousands and thousands of black slaves....yet today you will find very few blacks in these nations.....why is that...obviouosly they did not pro-create....why is that....because due to being castrated they were unable to pro-create...unlike the situation in America where our black slaves were not castrated and ow they compose around l5 percent of the total pop..

Muslim masters throughout history have been much different from white masters in the U.S., or even blackmasters in their native Africa, and the difference is disturbingly morbid. The mortality rate of slaves transported to American was around 10 percent, but for Islamic slaves it was 80 to 90 percent.

If you google the mass castration of black slaves by islam...you will see video after video about this that has been blocked. Someone is trying to cover all this up.

Black Slavery in the Middle East - American Renaissance

Last edited:
Of course they will deny it and most liberals will make excuses for it and or deny it also. Usually saying stuff like...oh that is just a cultural thing.

Is beating your wife or female castration exonerated because it is a cultural practice?

Yes, in Islam it can be very abusive and oppressive for women.

With that said it is their religion and even though I disagree they can make the choice to leave it here in the United States.

If the keep it contained to their own shithole countries then they can do whatever they want to do. We don't invade China because of the way they treat their people nor do we invade southeast asia for the way they treat children and animals and anything with a fucking pulse

I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia. No, not all Muslims abuse women. But there are a lot of them that do. Thus giving the rest of them a very bad name. As punishment for being an unfaithful wife, she is put in a potato sack, tossed out of the tallest tower in the city to fall to her death, but if she survives, then she is stone to death. So you libtardic females who want your Muslim near you, just remember never to turn your back on them..

820d3b7950d8f894c82f4890f07e4942--mosque-architecture-grand-mosque.jpg

You know, it's not just Muslims that beat on women and children. My stepfather was a devout Catholic, and he kicked the shit out of my mother, my sister, and me on a regular basis. Matter of fact, he broke my nose twice by the time I was 8.

I've also known people who were devout Christians down south, and they still thought beating their wife was a good idea.

It's not just the Muslims that are doing it. In my experience, there are spouse abusers in just about every other religion as well.

With that said it is their religion and even though I disagree they can make the choice to leave it here in the United States.
You know, it's not just Muslims that beat on women and children. My stepfather was a devout Catholic, and he kicked the shit out of my mother, my sister, and me on a regular basis. Matter of fact, he broke my nose twice by the time I was 8.

I've also known people who were devout Christians down south, and they still thought beating their wife was a good idea.

It's not just the Muslims that are doing it. In my experience, there are spouse abusers in just about every other religion as well.

Oh well....that makes it all o.k. right???

What you do not get is that it is legitimized by the Islamic religion in Arabia.

Here in Ameica it is a violation of the law...of course we have some criminals/deviants that will do it anyhow and if they are caught they are punished by law.

Yes................Its taken quite seriously in America. Many states have mandatory arrest requirements where domestic violence is suspected. So this is not a situation say, where the wife calls the police, things settle down, she has a black eye and says she does not want to press charges and the police drop it. They are going to arrest him and let the prosecutors sort it out. And prosecutors are not going to go light either.

Last edited:
Do muslims abuse women?

Do stupid people employ Sweeping Generalization fallacies? Apparently ---------- some do. Perfect example right here.

There's no such thing as "Islamic Female Genital Mutilation". Just as there's no such thing as "Christian Female Genital Mutilation", "Jewish Female Genital Mutilation", "Buddhist Female Genital Mutilation", "Sikh Female Genital Mutilation" or any other religion you'll try to sell as a Correlation Fallacy. And that's because it has NO RELIGIOUS FUNCTION AT ALL in any religion, and never did. It is in fact a social custom that existed centuries before Mohammed, Jesus or Buddha did, having ZERO to do with religion and having EVERYTHING to do with perceived social status.

That's already settled science and there's nothing you and your dishonest-hack pissant freako websites can do about it.

What you do not get is that it is legitimized by the Islamic religion in Arabia.

Here in Ameica it is a violation of the law...of course we have some criminals/deviats that will do it anyhow and if they are caught they are punished by law.

Did you know the world sucks and many women suffer daily under oppression and Muslims are not the only abusers?

What goes on in Iran is not my problem but if it start here and become legal then I will scream no...

It's not even people who follow any religion at all, because like FGM it's not a religious function. They're both part of a patriarchal system that treats women like cattle. And of course both sprang up independently all over the earth over many millennia. But here's an OP who wants to pick cherries and thinks somebody besides his own gullible ass is going to buy them.

It's not just Muslims. There are those types of people in all kinds of religions as already pointed out by others in this thread. Some religions don't believe in medicine and when their child gets sick, won't take them for treatment. There are some religions that believe on physical abuse as punishment for very benign acts. What about the snake handling Pentecostals?

Last edited:
It's not just Muslims. There are those types of people all kinds of religions as already pointed out by others in this thread. Some religions don't believe in medicine and when their child gets sick, won't take them for treatment. There are some religions that believe on physical abuse as punishment for very benign acts. What about the snake handling Pentecostals?

There is no state religion in America that condones/legitimizes abuse of women. In the muslim nations they live under theocracy...a state dictatorial religion that encompasses such things as religious police...that run the streets looking for things like women not wearing veils or anything else they consider a violation of sharia...the muslim law.

I think the OP is just looking to do some more Islamic demonizaton.

No other reason for this thread IMHO. Why? Because our laws in this country won't allow people to abuse their spouses, and if caught, they are held to account by our laws.

It is certainly a demonic and satannic religion...no doubt about that.....anyhow the liberals/democrats/poliltically correct have no problem with trying to demonize Christians yet they will break their necks trying to apoligize/exonerate islamic barbarity..................Islam: Religion of the Devil – Fortress of Faith

It's not just Muslims. There are those types of people all kinds of religions as already pointed out by others in this thread. Some religions don't believe in medicine and when their child gets sick, won't take them for treatment. There are some religions that believe on physical abuse as punishment for very benign acts. What about the snake handling Pentecostals?

There is no state religion in America that condones/legitimizes abuse of women. In the muslim nations they live under theocracy...a state dictatorial religion that encompasses such things as religious police...that run the streets looking for things like women not wearing veils or anything else they consider a violation of sharia...the muslim law.

So you only care if violent physical abuse affects women?

"Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to discipline them." - Proverbs 13:24

The Bible promotes physically abusing your children, and even goes so far to say you don't love your child if you don't. Fortunately a great number of people know better, just like a great number of Muslims know better than to do genital mutilation on women.

Here in Ameica it is a violation of the law...of course we have some criminals/deviats that will do it anyhow and if they are caught they are punished by law.

Did you know the world sucks and many women suffer daily under oppression and Muslims are not the only abusers?

What goes on in Iran is not my problem but if it start here and become legal then I will scream no...

by then it will be too late...too many of them will be here to be able to do aything about it....like in France.

If you do not want these barbaric practices in America you best fight the immigration of muslims.

"Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to discipline them." - Proverbs 13:24

The Bible promotes physically abusing your children, and even goes so far to say you don't love your child if you don't. Fortunately a great number of people know better, just like a great number of Muslims know better than to do genital mutilation on women.

Only a muslim or a muslim apolotist would equate spanking a child with female genital mutilation.....pathetic to the extreme.

by then it will be too late...too many of them will be here to be able to do aything about it....like in France.

If you do not want these barbaric practices in America you best fight the immigration of muslims.

Based on your post, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you don't know how this country operates. Sharia law will never become the law of this country. Know why? Because only the Senate and the House can pass laws, and those people in those places are voted into office by their districts and states. And, if the president doesn't like the law presented, he can veto it. Granted, there are a couple of Muslims in there right now (3 in total), but they aren't ever going to be enough of a voting bloc to turn this country to Sharia law. Sorry, but your fear mongering doesn't work on those who know how laws are done in this country.

Do muslims abuse women?

Do stupid people employ Sweeping Generalization fallacies? Apparently ---------- some do. Perfect example right here.

There's no such thing as "Islamic Female Genital Mutilation". Just as there's no such thing as "Christian Female Genital Mutilation", "Jewish Female Genital Mutilation", "Buddhist Female Genital Mutilation", "Sikh Female Genital Mutilation" or any other religion you'll try to sell as a Correlation Fallacy. And that's because it has NO RELIGIOUS FUNCTION AT ALL in any religion, and never did. It is in fact a social custom that existed centuries before Mohammed, Jesus or Buddha did, having ZERO to do with religion and having EVERYTHING to do with perceived social status.

That's already settled science and there's nothing you and your dishonest-hack pissant freako websites can do about it.

Now for some truth on this matter..............Female Circumcision - The Hidden Truth - Asiff Hussein -

Female genital mutilation practised in Iran, study reveals

Why does women vote for the party that brings in their worst enemy. Why do they do that?

Only a muslim or a muslim apolotist would equate spanking a child with female genital mutilation.....pathetic to the extreme.

You don't get it. It's not "spanking," it's hitting them with a rod, and it is just further proof that the violence or other horrible acts again others, many religions have them, not just Muslims. Not to mention, not all Muslims do genital mutilation, but you sure as hell think they do.

Also, not just Muslims do female genital mutilation.

Female genital mutilation is not a uniqeuly Muslim problem

Based on your post, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you don't know how this country operates. Sharia law will never become the law of this country. Know why? Because only the Senate and the House can pass laws, and those people in those places are voted into office by their districts and states. And, if the president doesn't like the law presented, he can veto it. Granted, there are a couple of Muslims in there right now (3 in total), but they aren't ever going to be enough of a voting bloc to turn this country to Sharia law. Sorry, but your fear mongering doesn't work on those who know how laws are done in this country.

Can anyone say naive?....it is a uphill battle to stop muslim immigration....it is very likely we will go down the same road Europe has....aka France as of right now has a 30 percent muslim population...they are ahead of us but we are following the same pc path they did.

Forum List

Back