Do liberals want the whole world to stop the coal industry, or just the US?

I don't play denier games with Truthers or Birthers

Providing observed, measured, quantified evidence to support a scientific claim regarding an observable, measurable, quantifiable entity such as the atmosphere is a game? You really are a dupe...aren't you?

Why should I play them with you?

You hold a pseudoscientific belief...you want to demonstrate that it is an actual scientific fact...observed, measured, quantified evidence makes your point...failure to provide evidence only proves that you have been duped by pseudoscience.
Bill Nye the Science Guy

Last edited:
Who the hell that isn't mentally challenged thinks coal is the future?
Glad to see you don't know what the fuck you are talking about like every other pathetic cocksucking liberal like you.

How long have humans been burning coal you pathetic moron?

You know anything about the iron age you piece of shit?

Was not long after humans clawed our way out of the stone age. You fucking moron.

Tell us you fuckwad. How many products made from coal are you going to stop using, now that you know just how dependant on coal we are?

Carbon fiber is used as a reinforcement material in mountain bikes, building construction and tennis rackets. Different types of coal are used in different ways. Steam coal is primarily used in power generation, while coking coal is used mainly in steel production.

Wheelie, you are fucking ignorant hypocritical gasbag. Nothing more. You and the people that actually give you a thumbs up for every stupid hypocritical thing you say.

Fucking loser.
I'm sorry about your rage/mental problems.

Scientists have developed a new coal car, it is the future of fossil fuel technology.
-Just kidding no one would do that because it is moronic.

Bill Nye the Science Guy

bill nye convinced you?...perhaps with his collaboration on a fake experiment with al gore? Is that all it took to dupe you?

The fact is that you can't provide a single shred of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...you can try to drag the conversation in any direction you like, but that fact remains...you can't provide it because it doesn't exist...and if it doesn't exist, what exactly convinced you that the pseudoscience being promoted is actual science...are you that easily fooled?..or is your position one of pure politics?

Bill Nye the Science Guy

bill nye convinced you?...perhaps with his collaboration on a fake experiment with al gore? Is that all it took to dupe you?

The fact is that you can't provide a single shred of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...you can try to drag the conversation in any direction you like, but that fact remains...you can't provide it because it doesn't exist...and if it doesn't exist, what exactly convinced you that the pseudoscience being promoted is actual science...are you that easily fooled?..or is your position one of pure politics?

Let's see

Who should we believe?
Bill Nye, Neil Degrassi Tyson, Steven Hawking?

No....let's believe what Rush Limbaugh and the oil and coal lobbies have to say about climate change

Glad to see you don't know what the fuck you are talking about like every other pathetic cocksucking liberal like you.

Was not long after humans clawed our way out of the stone age. You fucking moron.

Tell us you fuckwad. How many products made from coal are you going to stop using, now that you know just how dependant on coal we are?

Carbon fiber is used as a reinforcement material in mountain bikes, building construction and tennis rackets. Different types of coal are used in different ways. Steam coal is primarily used in power generation, while coking coal is used mainly in steel production.

Wheelie, you are fucking ignorant hypocritical gasbag. Nothing more. You and the people that actually give you a thumbs up for every stupid hypocritical thing you say.

Fucking loser.

Scientists have developed a new coal car, it is the future of fossil fuel technology.
You stupid ass ignorant fuck. Do you know how many things coal is used for?

I will ask again, since you avoided it. How long have humans been burning coal? Do you know how many products are made of steel? Look it up asshole.

Let me know all of the things you are personally giving up since those things are made of icky coal which according to blind apes like you, is destroying the planet.

Yeah, I am not going to hold my breath for you to tell me how many things you will give up.

As it is, you stupid morons are against plastics since that is made from petroluem and anything made from steel or iron, since those are made from coal. Yet, all you do is rely and gleefully use those products.

Like anything else, you talk shit but stand for nothing. You think hating Trump well enough means you are doing something for the planet. You think retweeting Greenpeace reduces carbon emissions.

You are a babbling loser. Nothing more and more than likely a whole lot less.

Fucking loser.

I will ask again, since you avoided it. How long have humans been burning coal? Do you know how many products are made of steel? Look it up asshole.

Let me know all of the things you are personally giving up since those things are made of icky coal which according to blind apes like you, is destroying the planet.

Yeah, I am not going to hold my breath for you to tell me how many things you will give up.

As it is, you stupid morons are against plastics since that is made from petroluem and anything made from steel or iron, since those are made from coal. Yet, all you do is rely and gleefully use those products.

Like anything else, you talk shit but stand for nothing. You think hating Trump well enough means you are doing something for the planet. You think retweeting Greenpeace reduces carbon emissions.

You are right dude. I didn't realize how convenient coal is for the mini railroad I am soon opening for a tour of my property. Could you be special guest conductor for the occasion? I would be truly honored ...

Fucking loser.

You are right dude. I didn't realize how convenient coal is for the mini railroad I am soon opening for a tour of my property. Could you be special guest conductor for the occasion? I would be truly honored ...
Oh boy. That is some list of things you are personally giving up for the sake of the planet.

Loser.

Fucking loser.

Oh boy. That is some list of things you are personally giving up for the sake of the planet.

Loser.
You know you want your own mini-railroad.

Let's see

Who should we believe?

We should believe whoever has the observed, measured, quantified data that supports the claim. If there is none, then the claim clearly has no merit.

No....let's believe what Rush Limbaugh and the oil and coal lobbies have to say about climate change

Is that IMPOTENT logical fallacy the best you can do? Really? Blaming your inability to produce even one piece of observed, measured, quantified data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability on Rush Limbaugh, and the oil industry?

Either you have data that supports your belief, or your position is one of faith. I have been looking for more than 20 years for some actual data that supports the AGW claim..there is none. I am as concerned about the environment as anyone...more concerned than most and clearly more concerned than you. When I think of the environmental work that could have been done with the hundreds upon hundreds, upon hundreds of billions of dollars that have been wasted on a scam that doesn't have the first piece of real data it makes me sick... and it makes me sick that wack jobs like you aren't able to see that no meaningful work is going to be done towards addressing our very real environmental problems so long as the AGW/CO2 scam is sucking all the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers.

Fucking loser.

Loser.
You know you want your own mini-railroad.

Please show us where your side is winning on climate change?

Links please...........oh btw, and not winning amongst the science club. Winning in the real world.

Here's the ledger in the real word winning column of the skeptics...........

• No climate legislation from congress in 10 years.
  • No Paris
  • Renewable energy growing at the rate a slug travels
  • Coal in China growing at a rate of 2-3 plants/month.....India right behind.
  • US oil production at record rates.
  • Climate change a political zero......not even mentioned in 3 presidential debates.
  • Cap and trade in the shitter.
  • Only 150,000 EV's sold last year.( Ford sold almost 1 million F150's alone much less total truck sales )
  • EPA regulations being smashed to shit as we speak ( God I love t his Scott Pruitt guy!! :popcorn:)
  • All polls on "voter concerns" have climate change dead last next to gun control

:oops-28:

BAH......BAH...........BOOEY:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Does anyone know?

Let's hear from the left. The coal industry. Should it be completely shut down?

Only here or everywhere?

Please, explain.

Why is everything in absolutes with conservatives?

A goal of reducing carbon emissions by 10% worldwide is automatically labeled.........They want to completely shut down coal!
Why do you deny that you only want to destroy the United States?

Hillary never said she wanted to destroy the coal industry. Unlike Trump, who made promises he can't keep, Hillary acknowledged that the coal industry was dying and that we needed to do more to bring new industries into coal country

It's the right that the programs President Obama put in place - although there are still some that are up and running. And yep, Secty Clinton wanted to continue those programs.

Instead, trump signed an exec order giving the 1% permission to poison the coal mining town's water.

Then he lied, saying he had created an astounding 33K jobs when in fact, there were 1300 jobs and some of those had been created by President Obama.

As to the OP, it's not a question of wanting coal "shut down".

Suck it up, cupcakes. Coal is dying. It's being killed off by natural gas.

Instead of whine that liberals are doing it, why aren't Repubs doing what President Obama, Secty Clinton and the Dem party are - working to create jobs for the unemployed coal workers?

[emoji780]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Let's see

Who should we believe?

We should believe whoever has the observed, measured, quantified data that supports the claim. If there is none, then the claim clearly has no merit.

Is that IMPOTENT logical fallacy the best you can do? Really? Blaming your inability to produce even one piece of observed, measured, quantified data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability on Rush Limbaugh, and the oil industry?

Either you have data that supports your belief, or your position is one of faith. I have been looking for more than 20 years for some actual data that supports the AGW claim..there is none. I am as concerned about the environment as anyone...more concerned than most and clearly more concerned than you. When I think of the environmental work that could have been done with the hundreds upon hundreds, upon hundreds of billions of dollars that have been wasted on a scam that doesn't have the first piece of real data it makes me sick... and it makes me sick that wack jobs like you aren't able to see that no meaningful work is going to be done towards addressing our very real environmental problems so long as the AGW/CO2 scam is sucking all the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers.
You can't PROVE that I don't have data

You can't PROVE that I don't have data

You already proved it cupcake...there is nothing you wack jobs would like more than to bitch slap me with that single piece of observed, measured, quantified data that I keep asking for...and have been asking for for more than 2 decades...you all love to pretend that you have seen it, and just can't be bothered to show it but anyone who is looking knows that you are full of shit if you claim to have it but won't post it.

You can't find it and don't worry, because I knew it didn't exist when I asked for it...and once in a blue moon, one of you wackos wakes up when you come face to face with the fact that there just isn't any real data in support of the claims...most of you though, just strut and posture and pretend that you can't be bothered even though everyone who bothers to look knows you are full of it.

Coal is obsolete as an energy source

that would be why china is starting new coal plants at the rate of about 2 per week with india not far behind.

China Cancels 103 Coal Plants, Mindful of Smog and Wasted Capacity

Coal in 'freefall' as new power plants dive by two-thirds

What does 103 plants amount to when they are starting new projects at the rate of 2 per week. That 102 was just a number to placate those stupid enough to believe them. And that "free fall" article was written in response to the 103 number to which china is laughing in your stupid face. When it is all said and done, they will probably build those 103 as well while giving you wackos the finger.

Does anyone know?

Only here or everywhere?

Please, explain.
If there's a better way why not? It's damaging the environment.

You know white people tell detroiters to re invent themselves when auto manufacturing went overseas. Well let's see white coal miners do the same. Natural gas is better

Does anyone know?

Only here or everywhere?

Please, explain.
If there's a better way why not? It's damaging the environment.

You know white people tell detroiters to re invent themselves when auto manufacturing went overseas. Well let's see white coal miners do the same. Natural gas is better

That is easy to say when you are a first world industrialized country...but when you are the third world and technology is beyond your financial grasp...and the lifespan in your country is a fraction of that in the industrialized world, you need electricity..and you need a lot of it, and you need it fast. Environmentalist have a heap of bodies laying at their feet larger than the heaps of bodies due to war because they want what they want and could care less if people die because of it.

Coal will go when another cheap, readily available energy source comes along...and you can bet, that energy source won't be brought to us via the government.

Forum List

Back