Do Jews Own The Media?

dancing and music is considered GOOD by jews-----but both muslims and
Christians have a kind of prejudice against it.
jews do not even go fishing----
More daffy observations from USMB's resident crank, irosie91.
my dad was in the navy---only jew on the ship---so they made him the BURSAR---that's the accountant. As far as I know ---he never stuffed a torpedo
into ------whatever it is that shoots torpedos
I'll bet he bravely reconciled those accounts.

dancing and music is considered GOOD by jews-----but both muslims and
Christians have a kind of prejudice against it.
jews do not even go fishing----
More daffy observations from USMB's resident crank, irosie91.
my dad was in the navy---only jew on the ship---so they made him the BURSAR---that's the accountant. As far as I know ---he never stuffed a torpedo
into ------whatever it is that shoots torpedos
I'll bet he bravely reconciled those accounts.

very meticulous------also a watchmaker------and since his father was a tailor-----he could use a sewing machine and
made all or our curtains----he did home movies too-----
beautifully done-------big reels -----edited, spliced and joined. --------(ps----I am not comatose to the fact of the filth of your comments)

In other news, the sky is blue.....

Yes, Jews disproportionately own entertainment and news conglomerates,
I think you are right.

What an odd statement! Wouldn't they be tempted to cover up the crimes of their own group while attacking the other ethnic groups and turning them against each other? Focus on their own grievances while ignoring the grievances of other groups?

zio_hollywood_video_rental_store_cartoon_latuff.jpg

Is it a crime to possess upper-echelon business acumen following years of academic and professional experience?
Or skill at corruption and lying.

Federal Reserve Issues Secret Low-interest Loans to Banks

I think you are right.

What an odd statement! Wouldn't they be tempted to cover up the crimes of their own group while attacking the other ethnic groups and turning them against each other? Focus on their own grievances while ignoring the grievances of other groups?

Is it a crime to possess upper-echelon business acumen following years of academic and professional experience?

Thunderbird-----why are you so intent on revealing the fact
that you have the STORMFRONT experience. Long ago---when I was in the navy---my corpsman was a very
intelligent kid------from Texas-----he had some idiot ideas ---a bit alcohol soaked-------one day I asked him----"how many banks do you think are owned by jews in the USA----
he answered 99%-----he also seemed to believe that 98% of the population of New York City is jewish. Are you from
texas? ---really----generally a bright kid-----but nurtured on the same crap upon which you were suckled

I think you are right.

Again, if you really want to redress the perceived wrongs, then the onus is on you to achieve what many of these Jewish media tycoons have and start broadcasting from the ground in Gaza. Don't voice your frustrations on the internet because the "almighty" Jews preserve their dominance.

I think you are right.

Again, if you really want to redress the perceived wrongs, then the onus is on you to achieve what many of these Jewish media tycoons have and start broadcasting from the ground in Gaza. Don't voice your frustrations on the internet because the "almighty" Jews preserve their dominance.

There are more gentile cops in the USA---than jewish cops----wouldn't the gentile cops be inclined to cover up the crimes of their fellow gentiles whilst attacking DA JOOOOS?

I think you are right.

There are more gentile cops in the USA---than jewish cops----wouldn't the gentile cops be inclined to cover up the crimes of their fellow gentiles whilst attacking DA JOOOOS?
LMAO, yup, people don't realize just how flawed their reasoning is.

Last edited:
then the onus is on you to achieve what many of these Jewish media tycoons have and start broadcasting from the ground in Gaza.
One of their "achievements" was to lie the U.S. into fighting a war that served Israeli interests rather than American interests.

The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy - by John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt

Patriotic Americans should be disgusted by the activities of the Israel lobby and their enablers in the media.

The HUGE LIE---is that the USA entered Iraq FOR THE BENEFIT OF ISRAEL -----in fact it is not a new lie----it
is a recap of the huge lie of the 1930s that OPPOSITION
TO ADOLF HITLER-----was ENTIRELY FOR THE BENEFIT OF DA JOOOOOS Your islamo Nazi pig propaganda was so FULL of it-----from the mid thirties to date----that when I was in the Navy-----I asked a very intelligent corpsman------"why did the US enter into World War II?---
and he answered "to save the jews" Are you from
texas?

I asked a very intelligent corpsman------"why did the US enter into World War II?---
and he answered "to save the jews"
Harry Dexter White worked to trick the U.S. into WW II.

Did Soviet spy Harry Dexter White – a high ranking U.S. Treasury official – provoke Pearl Harbor

Who did the war benefit? A few years after the war Communist dictators ruled from Germany to Korea. Tens of millions were imprisoned, shot, starved, and deprived of basic rights.

thanks----but I already read the islamo Nazi revisionist history------long ago. I grew up on the little pamphlets and later on ------on whole fantasy -----accounts on whatWUDDABEEN

this glorious thread has been quiet for MORE THAN 2 HOURS!!!!!! ......therefore I will ANSWER THE
QUESTION
yes.......da joooos own the media---and all the banks -----
and all the gold hidden in the ice of Antarctica---and
the penguins and George Washington was a jew---
as was Abraham Lincoln----rendering every penny
and every dollar--------JEWISH PENNIES AND
DOLLARS

Jephthah had no problem sacrificing his dtr, and I'm sure others did as well. I believe a lot of them did. In Solomon's era they were all idolaters and worshipped Moloch and Baal. Really Joseph was the only good Hebrew from the OT, King Cyrus was Persian.

I believe that whatever spawned you-----murdered children by the millions and ate them and all the girls were whores

irosie91, wouldn't you like to ramble on some more regarding pamphlets and penguins and various other topics? Wouldn't you like to shriek some more bizarre, hateful, false allegations against everyone who is not Jewish?

irosie91, wouldn't you like to ramble on some more regarding pamphlets and penguins and various other topics? Wouldn't you like to shriek some more bizarre, hateful, false allegations against everyone who is not Jewish?

I have never "shrieked" false allegations against
"everyone" who is not jewish. In fact----I just posted
the fact that the only persons I came across from southeast
asia (I have known lots and lots of people from over there---
sorta in the hundreds) have been muslims Even the
Christians from India did not pick up the islamo Nazi crap---
the Zoroastrians certainly did not----nor the Sikhs, nor
the Hindus. The dichotomy is startling. Of all people,
some of the most virulent Nazis are Pakistanis and muslims
from India. I have not read anything about it---but it would
surprise me if LARGE numbers of them are not on the MARCH to join ISIS. (it might be hard for you to
understand the associated issues------you are very ignorant and deluded)

Forum List

Back