Do Jeb Bush Supporters Now Vote Democrat ?

Well I don't care to vote a Doogie Howser for president nor do I care to vote for a Trump. So what should I do?

You should shoot yourself because only a brain damaged moron would vote for Jeb Bush.

Well I don't care to vote a Doogie Howser for president nor do I care to vote for a Trump. So what should I do?
Jeb supporters are most likely going to do what a lot of sane republicans are going to do if trump wins the nomination.

When November rolls around, they are just going to sit at home and not vote; disguted that they let the nut cases hijack their party.
There is NOTHING sane about handing Hillary the keys to the white house.
Pouting is not the solution to our nation's problems.

If the winner is pro-amnesty, I don't know if it is worth my time to bother going to vote.

I don't like the idea myself but the plain fact is this -- Those people are here.

You can't undo that. To try to deport them all back to where they came from would tear this Country apart.

Look what happened to The Rapist when he forcefully deported ONE 'illegal' back to Cuba.

elian-gonzalez-is-21-and-he-wants-back-in-the-us-vgtrn-1431965869.jpg

You want to see that multiplied times ten thousand? With all of them aimed at Republicans?

Trump is a fucking FOOL.

A loud mouth bully, a punk and a bitch.

Amnesty is in your future whether you like it or not.

The only choice we have is to bring them over to the side of goodness and light or let a loud mouth buffoon like Trump drive them into the corner of darkness and evil (dimocrap scum)

Hispanics are the largest minority in America, right now. dimocrap FILTH are courting them like they're the Prom Queen.

A punkass bitch like Trump will drive them into the dimocrap corner for the next 200 years.

Look what LBJ did to Blacks and Republicans back in 1964? He said, "I'll have them N-words voting dimocrap for the next 200 years"

And he was right. Because sometimes, Republicans just aren't very smart.

Like now. For backing a moron like Trump.

Those people are here.

We can undo that.

This country is already torn apart.

THe Hispanics are already in their corner. THat was always the point of bringing them here.

I live in Florida and I've followed Marco throughout his career.

He is a good man. A politician, to be sure, but a good man.

He came up hard on the streets of Miami. Miami is a tough town. Believe it.

He got a football scholarship to a tiny, unknown College (that went under so he had to transfer and lost his scholarship) then worked and borrowed his way through College to get to where he is now.

Nothing was handed or given to him.

When he beat Charlie The Scumbag Crist in the Republican Senate Primary, Crist became so angry that he ran as an Independent just to try to keep Marco from winning.

The Scumabg Crist reasoned that if he could split the Republican Ticket, the dimocrap would win.

He was wrong. Rubio worked his ass off and won that election fair and square.

The Scumbag Crist later ran as a dimocrap piece of FILTH on the dimocrap ticket for Governor of Florida. He was backed by the scummiest, richest, filthiest low-life law firm in the State (by a WIDE margin) and Rick Scott beat him by the smallest of margins.

Just an FYI.

Rubio is a good man. A very good man.

Trump is an idiot.

Leave it to liberturdian scumbags to run another Billionaire Lunatic and screw the Republican Party like they did when the liberturdian scum ran Ross The Insane Pirogi, who put us in the political mess we're in now.

Were it not for Ross The Insane Pirogi, Bill The Rapist Clinton could have NEVER beaten George HW Bush. Never.

And without The Rapist, there would not have the Lying Cocksucker in Chief.

The mess we're in as a Country is 100% on liberturdians scum.

FUCK liberturdians. Back stabbing pieces of shit.

But, unlike liberturdian scum, if Trump The Punk wins the nomination I won't sit home like a post-pubescent, pre-menstrual little girl and pout. I WILL vote Republican because I recognize that the only thing worse than a punk bitch like Trump in the White House is a dimocrap.

liberturdian scum will sit home if they don't get their way. Just like the little bitches they are.
You might live in Florida but in a different universe.

Rubio is a TPM nitwit, inconsistent, dishonest, a social conservative wrong on the issues and hostile to the rights of women and gay Americans, and an advocate of failed, wrongheaded conservative fiscal dogma.

One should vote for Rubio if he's a fellow intolerant rightwing bigot.

Blah, blah, blah.

He got a football scholarship to a tiny, unknown College (that went under so he had to transfer and lost his scholarship) then worked and borrowed his way through College to get to where he is now.

When he beat Charlie The Scumbag Crist in the Republican Senate Primary, Crist became so angry that he ran as an Independent just to try to keep Marco from winning.

The Scumabg Crist reasoned that if he could split the Republican Ticket, the dimocrap would win.

The Scumbag Crist later ran as a dimocrap piece of FILTH on the dimocrap ticket for Governor of Florida. He was backed by the scummiest, richest, filthiest low-life law firm in the State (by a WIDE margin) and Rick Scott beat him by the smallest of margins.

Just an FYI.

Trump is an idiot.

Leave it to liberturdian scumbags to run another Billionaire Lunatic and screw the Republican Party like they did when the liberturdian scum ran Ross The Insane Pirogi, who put us in the political mess we're in now.

Were it not for Ross The Insane Pirogi, Bill The Rapist Clinton could have NEVER beaten George HW Bush. Never.

But, unlike liberturdian scum, if Trump The Punk wins the nomination I won't sit home like a post-pubescent, pre-menstrual little girl and pout. I WILL vote Republican because I recognize that the only thing worse than a punk bitch like Trump in the White House is a dimocrap.

liberturdian scum will sit home if they don't get their way. Just like the little bitches they are.

(unless they are pro-amnesty).

So you're not going to vote.

Just an FYI.

Trump is an idiot.

(unless they are pro-amnesty).

So you're not going to vote.

That is a possibility, for the first time in my adult life.

One should vote for Rubio if he's a fellow intolerant rightwing bigot.

Calling you a scumbag is not bigoted, it is simple observation.

And not allowing scumbags like you to have political power is the most important thing an American do.

Amnesty gives those people a Texas of Third World voters.
Everything in Texas is bigger, including amnesty.

And the Disaster that will come with it...

Just an FYI.

Trump is an idiot.

If someone other than Trump WINS fair and square I'll vote for them (unless they are pro-amnesty).
Me too.
Problem is they are all pro-amnesty.

Vote for Hillary and pray she learned from her husband who left office with our country in good order and with high appreciation in polls
What's so funny ?? Don't you people believe in the power of prayer??

Forum List

Back