Do gay kids really need role models?

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
I know that I have to accept homosexuals as the biological alternative to normal.
But nobody can make me believe that kids need some sort of gay info in childhood.
Kids are very sensitive to all sorts of info. Especially if they may like and accept it.
80% of people are bisexual by nature. 70% of gay people were bisexual but chose to be gay because of the environment. So LGBT celebrities are dangerous for kids. Gay books are dangerous too. It's not about discrimination, it's about future generations!
Do we need to breed homosexuality?
Jazz Jennings Is Finding Her Voice

I'd question the need of kids to have role models beyond their own family period. Gay or straight. Think that's just setting people up for failure and disappointment when people not known but how they behave in front of camera come to be role models.

Anything that occurs in nature is natural.

That doesn't mean all things that occur in nature are desirable or should be tolerated. After all, psychopathology occurs in nature.

From where did you get that 80% figure?

Anything that occurs in nature is natural.

That doesn't mean all things that occur in nature are desirable or should be tolerated. After all, psychopathology occurs in nature.

From where did you get that 80% figure?
It was some kind of old research I saw in the web long ago. That'd be impossible to find a link

Only a "gay" person knows how that realization of that condition comes, so I can't speak from experience.

But if a young man is gay, it might be nice to know an older gay person who is well-adjusted, confident, and has learned how to deal effectively with the little and large insults, assaults, and discrimination that comes with the territory. Otherwise, the experience of being a 1-1/2%er may be overwhelming and lead to unnecessary anxiety and self-doubt.

I don't think there is any serious danger of hetero males being "converted" to gay by being exposed to well-adjusted gay men.

Forum List

Back