Apocalypse

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The world may end soon, but I doubt we will have a warning.

12065764_10153255837979405_8623891141095745687_n.jpg

Glad its not the end of the world for you Jakey Fakey since we showed your boy Boehner the exit.

The purge will soon be complete.

McConnell is next

Good times indeed

-Geaux

• Banned
Boehner resigned own his on time and in his own way.

He is willing to let you folks fuck things up so badly that when the Dems sweep next year, the party will turn its back on your crazy braying jackasses for good. :lol:

He is willing to let you folks fuck things up so badly that when the Dems sweep next year, the party will turn its back on your crazy braying jackasses for good. :lol:

Keep thinking that.

Your boy was FIRED for being an Obama enabler

McConnell is next and the purge of Rhino's will soldier on for the good of all people

You included

-Geaux

Damn, when I read the thread title and who the author was, I thought for a moment maybe this was the end of Jake.

Boehner accomplished what he wanted, and there will be no closing of the government over PP.

Keep thinking that.

Your boy was FIRED for being an Obama enabler

McConnell is next and the purge of Rhino's will soldier on for the good of all people

You included

-Geaux

Who fired him, and how did they do that. Was he called into the HR department?

Highest probability events that could pose a serious threat to human life on Earth include: overdue Yellowstone supervolcano eruption; cometary/meteorite impacts; overdue earthquake resulting in cataclysmic tsunami (wipe out enough of the east or west coast of North America and collateral effects could destabilize the status quo;) North American nuclear reactor crisis like Fukushima (as with tsunami, anything effecting large portions of the US will have collateral effects worldwide;) terrorism involving CBNR devices.

Boehner resigned....the same way a losing football coach "resigns" amidst mass anger from fans and donors.

Nuclear annihilation across the globe...

ISIS planning ‘nuclear tsunami’
Monday, September 28, 2015 - Nuclear annihilation across the globe. This is what a German reporter who successfully embedded with the Islamic State says the terror group is planning. Jurgen Todenhofer released his findings in a book titled “Inside IS - Ten Days in the Islamic State,” reports the UK’s Daily Express.
“The terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people. The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS. ISIS intends to get its hands on nuclear weapons,” says Todenhofer, calling the group a “nuclear tsunami preparing the largest religious cleansing in history.”

“They now control land greater in size than the United Kingdom and are supported by an almost ecstatic enthusiasm the like of which I’ve never encountered before in a war zone. Every day hundreds of willing fighters from all over the world come. They are the most brutal and most dangerous enemy I have ever seen in my life. I don’t see anyone who has a real chance to stop them. Only Arabs can stop IS. I came back very pessimistic.”

With the ink not yet dry on the “Iran nuclear deal,” Middle Eastern states opposed to Persian domination of the region now are actively pursuing a nuclear weapons capability of their own. President Obama’s deal could literally mean an arms race that could lead to nuclear devastation as Saudi Arabia and others look to get the bomb as well to counter Iran. With more countries obtaining nukes, the greater the possibility terrorists could obtain a weapon, which could be used to attack Israel or the West.

L. TODD WOOD: ISIS planning 'nuclear tsunami' - Washington Times

He resigned in lieu of fighting a losing battle to hold onto the job.
He kept the job because Cantor was defeated and he wanted the Pope to address Congress.

Every time the far right tried to topple him, he kicked it in the face, hard.

Forum List

Back