Zone1 Do Ducks Exist?

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Do ducks exist? If so, prove it.

Does God exist? If so, prove it.

Let's use the same logic for proving both entities.

I won't bother. I see flocks of ducks flying over my house. And then have "duck" on the menu at finer restaurants. God? Hmm. Yet to see him flying over my house or much else. God apparently is like Schrodinger's cat. The double slit experiment, duality . He exists or not, we haven't figured that out yet.

Ducks versus Spirit. One is physical, one is not.

I wonder if seeking God is more like seeking to climb Mount Everest. Each takes desire, skill, knowledge, practice, and perseverance. And neither pursuit is for everyone.

Ducks are solid. You can hear them, you can see them, you can hold them.......................

God?
You can't see it, you can't hear it, you can't feel it, you can't hold it, you can't...........because it doesn't exist.

All living things evolved from other living things. Life didn't form from the hands of an invisible, imaginary magician.

Of course God exists. If He didn't there wouldn't be any ducks. The earth would be without form and void.
Maybe it was a duck that created God? After-all they are like the Navy Seals = Sea, air, land, and they were not in need for the Arc right?
Any records of ducks on Noah's cruise-liner?

Not now, I'm watching a segment about Son of Sam on Unsolved Mysteries..

Forum List

Back