Do Dems Have Votes For Papa Obama Health Care Suicide Pact ?

Still haven't figured out how 10 years of taxes for 6 years of programs is paying for squat. And the democrats think this is a good thing? I need to start a new business that caters strictly to them......

The way it seems to me, just start up any business, profitable or not, that invites in a favored union, and you can have anything you want. Need healthcare or other benefits for your employees? No problem. You'll get it and it will be a cadillac plan that would make Congress proud. Not making a profit? No sweat. Good old Uncle Sam will be there with large infusions of cash to keep you out of bankruptcy. Of course you'll be obligated to kiss a lot of feet and funnel a lot of your own money into various causes, but the business will be just fine.

Like 94 er, nevermind

No please do not adjust your thinking

You are right; everything is fine with the Democrats.
I don't believe they should change their game plan all
:eusa_pray:

Working for the American people? Of course they will not change that.. They'd better not.

Yes of course and we see how the American people are responding to all that "work" from the poll numbers

Yep, the poll numbers were quite clear in 2008 about that. Let's see if the American people are willing to forgive the stupid wing of the GOP in 2010.

Forum List

Back