Pelosi, Waters, Nadler and Schiff still sitting on the USMCA Trade Deal

Face the facts repub You shit on America you defecated on our constitution
All I can say to that after Obama's regime. You're an idiot.
Obama is a fine man not a morally defected man with the brain of a baboon like trump
There have been some bad photos of Obama released. He should just lay low.
Does trump have ONE good one 3rd?
Not bad ones like Obama
Fed crime pressuring Ukraine and mr 3rd don't bs me ,,you're a fn republican kiss ass with every post you make

Obama is a fine man not a morally defected man with the brain of a baboon like trump
Not bad ones like Obama
Fed crime pressuring Ukraine and mr 3rd don't bs me ,,you're a fn republican kiss ass with every post you make
Yes, Biden bragged about doing that.

Not bad ones like Obama
Are you projecting? You don't like my posts? Tell us why.

Not bad ones like Obama
Why? It's obvious,,,you are mr 3rd hating both parties IF that was true I could respect that BUT it seems to me the only posts I see of yours are complimenting Repubs or bashing dems,,,,Am I wrong ?? Truth be told I don't read all your posts

Not bad ones like Obama
Why? It's obvious,,,you are mr 3rd hating both parties IF that was true I could respect that BUT it seems to me the only posts I see of yours are complimenting Repubs or bashing dems,,,,Am I wrong ?? Truth be told I don't read all your posts
Your party in in the sewer and has to be eliminated. The great part is, you loons are doing it on your own. Keep it up!

Not bad ones like Obama
Your party in in the sewer and has to be eliminated. The great part is, you loons are doing it on your own. Keep it up!
Read this post from some one here?

$400 million dollars in aid for Ukraine was suddenly held up by Trump on July 18, 2019. Then in the phone call to the Ukrainian President on July 25, 2019, Trumped asked for a favor, that Biden and his son be investigated.

The CIA whistleblower has also reported that the Ukrainians had to be "willing to play ball on Biden" in order to even get the July 25th phone call with Trump.

Its all there. Trump abused his power as President and neglected U.S. Foreign Policy and Defense Policy. He used the tools of the office of President to get a foreign entity to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent going against him in the 2020 election. Its the President using the power of his office, to get a foreign entity to help him remain in power. Its all illegal.

Then there is the evidence that Trump and his advisors tried to hide all this stuff on a different computer server to keep it from getting out. So its not just abuse of power, but an attempt to cover up that abuse of power.

Trump will get impeached. Will see how many Republican Senators are willing to go down with Trump's sinking ship when they vote in the Senate. Right now it appears that Trump has the votes to survive in the Senate. That might not be the case in a couple of months. Only 21 Republican Senators need to switch sides to remove Trump.

Polls show at least half of the public is now for impeachment. Last week only a third were.

$400 million dollars in aid for Ukraine was suddenly held up by Trump on July 18, 2019. Then in the phone call to the Ukrainian President on July 25, 2019, Trumped asked for a favor, that Biden and his son be investigated.

The CIA whistleblower has also reported that the Ukrainians had to be "willing to play ball on Biden" in order to even get the July 25th phone call with Trump.

Its all there. Trump abused his power as President and neglected U.S. Foreign Policy and Defense Policy. He used the tools of the office of President to get a foreign entity to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent going against him in the 2020 election. Its the President using the power of his office, to get a foreign entity to help him remain in power. Its all illegal.

Then there is the evidence that Trump and his advisors tried to hide all this stuff on a different computer server to keep it from getting out. So its not just abuse of power, but an attempt to cover up that abuse of power.

Trump will get impeached. Will see how many Republican Senators are willing to go down with Trump's sinking ship when they vote in the Senate. Right now it appears that Trump has the votes to survive in the Senate. That might not be the case in a couple of months. Only 21 Republican Senators need to switch sides to remove Trump.

Polls show at least half of the public is now for impeachment. Last week only a third were.
Like I said. Keep it up, Trump poll numbers are growing the more you show Americans. Just how unamerican you are. You got a little over a year left to destroy your party. So keep it up!

Like I said. Keep it up, Trump poll numbers are growing the more you show Americans. Just how unamerican you are. You got a little over a year left to destroy your party. So keep it up!
You have some nerve ,,,You put this low life POS in our WH with the brain of a baboon and you call Dems unamerican??

You have some nerve ,,,You put this low life POS in our WH with the brain of a baboon and you call Dems unamerican??
He outsmarted you, He outsmarted, Obama, Hillary Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Paige, Ohr, Brennan, Mueller, and The Democrat Party, despite having Obama spying on his campaign and family, used Russian Propaganda and weaponized it against The President in The DOJ and FBI, filed false affidavits in FISA and planted Spies in The White House.

Even his poll numbers are better than Obama Bin Lying.

Sucks to be you, DUMMY!

Not bad ones like Obama
You must be reading the wrong ones. If you mention Bush or McCain or Romney, I jam them up. If you mention Delaney, Webb, or even Biden, I give them a break. Trump I don't like, but I like the media even less and the other politicians even less then that, so I give the troublemaker a better than even break. The only Republican I respect is Susan Collins.

You presentation of events is totally fictional, as always.

Not bad ones like Obama
Biden used extortion to have The Ukraine Prosecutor investigating his corrupt drug addict son, fired. End of story.

You people are unamerican, just look at what your parties candidates are running on.

Not bad ones like Obama
You must be reading the wrong ones. If you mention Bush or McCain or Romney, I jam them up. If you mention Delaney, Webb, or even Biden, I give them a break. Trump I don't like, but I like the media even less and the other politicians even less then that, so I give the troublemaker a better than even break. The only Republican I respect is Susan Collins.
Then I hope you accept my apologies ,,,,,,,,,,, Schiff at the hearing that cut off the part where he described the call as, “Well, it reads like a classic organized crime shakedown.

You people are unamerican, just look at what your parties candidates are running on.
I agree That socialism BS from just a few is bullshit But why can't you agree that trump is FOS that he's hurting not helping America?

I agree That socialism BS from just a few is bullshit But why can't you agree that trump is FOS that he's hurting not helping America?
What has he specifically done to harm America? No talking points crap.

Then I hope you accept my apologies ,,,,,,,,,,, Schiff at the hearing that cut off the part where he described the call as, “Well, it reads like a classic organized crime shakedown.
Classy post

Classy post
He doesn't remember Obama's black panthers that got away with voter integration.

Classy post
I have to tell you my daughter resides in Maine and I told her if she votes for Collins I'll disown her lol

What has he specifically done to harm America? No talking points crap.
ask some hard working farmers

Forum List

Back