Do Democrats REALLY Think Americans Will Turn Their Guns In Peacefully If They Pass a Law

so they only broke into your home for guns and now that you've stated on the internet you don't have any, you should be safe now?

thieves steal. kinda how it works period. but as usual you gotta prop it up against your windmill and go LOOK - I'M RIGHT!!!
Theives steal stuff they can sell easily for the most money

Your guns are a prime target

So you will post a sign that your house has no guns, right? That will keep you safe from robbery.

I will post a sign saying where in the neighborhood to find guns

Thought so, proves the pussy you are.

pussy?

I’m not the one who needs an arsenal to defend my property
I just stand out front and yell at kids to get off my lawn

A real man leaves his wife and daughters defenseless to rapists? DO TELL MACHO MAN!

So you will post a sign that your house has no guns, right? That will keep you safe from robbery.

pussy?

A real man leaves his wife and daughters defenseless to rapists? DO TELL MACHO MAN!

You left the part out about negroes

so they only broke into your home for guns and now that you've stated on the internet you don't have any, you should be safe now?

thieves steal. kinda how it works period. but as usual you gotta prop it up against your windmill and go LOOK - I'M RIGHT!!!

pussy?

no you're just the one who demands people do things your way or you'll whine like a liberal.

pussy?

You left the part out about negroes

Your support for "negro" rapists just goes along with your overall support of rapists is general. You really didn't need to bring race into it. Their victims could care less.

The largest gain of individuals whom have joined my gun club are women, most of them first time gun buyers. Most of them get the training, and put in the practice to effectively stop the threat of a home invasion, rape, car jacking, etc.

They know as women, they can be targeted by criminals as physically weaker, and more vulnerable. That is no longer the case in many instances.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

I'm not sure which is worse, another politician with a knee-jerk half-baked untenable solution who yet again fails to actually do a careful study of the problem content to quickly lump one more catastrophic government mistake on top of the first 10,000 already made because he knows that it will never affect him personally, or the fact that these politicians simply don't realize that a lot of democrats are gun owners too.

Here’s what I read, correct me if I’m wrong:

- Nature does not confer rights (I take this to mean nature is not their source)

Correct

- People gave us our rights, and are required to maintain or lose them (people can grant rights and take them away; they are the origin of rights).

Correct

- External authority is not a violation of rights (making demands which others must obey or be violently punished is moral).

Correct, but bear in mind that I describe reality without adding moral judgement.

- People consent to be governed by living under that governmental authority (government’s claim to authority over people is validated by itself: “We claim it the moment you’re born; you must leave our claimed territory, or we’ll consider that inaction as consent”).

Actually your consent or lack thereof is meaningless until and unless you renounce the citizenship you were given at birth. It's a package deal (and a good one). You get the rights, benefits, and privileges of American citizenship but you also get responsibilities like taxes and a requirement to obey the law. Ain't no free lunch. If you are getting benefits paid for by other Americans should you not also be doing your share? Your rights are one of those benefits and they are not transferable.

Considering all this, what would make it “wrong” for anyone to grab power, make any laws they want, and grant or deny any “rights” they want? People are the source of rights, and people may maintain them or take them away. There is no higher standard to appeal to.

Where do you think this Nation and your rights come from? That's exactly what happened. That being the case I have to think that that action can be right or wrong depending on circumstances and intent. The FF quite obviously agreed.

AARP member

Armed
And
Really
Pissed

Last edited:
Gun owners are pussies at heart.....that is why they have guns in the first place

They will turn in their guns

I'll certainly be sure to let my dead cousin that stormed Normandy beach with an M1 your leftist shill faggot opinion, okay?

Meanwhile: You're a sorry piece of traitor excrement.
I really don't care about m1 and normal semi-automatics, just those super soldier wannabe mass murderer psycho assault style ones that Mass murderers love.

Oh STFU. An AR 15 shoots wittle bitty bullets compared to an M1

About 5 m1 bullets= a 30-rd mag of .223.

The .30-06, the round the M1A1 and the Garand use, is one of the most powerful cartridges there are. A 5.56 is indeed a tame shell in comparison.

Why? You are the one who contends such Bravery. Guess you aren't very good at putting your money where your mouth is, which makes YOU the COWARD!

I dont care

Theives want to break into houses with guns. There is a good market for stollen guns.
All I have in my house is some flat screen TVs and appliances

No guns here, means they will look elsewhere

Post one right next to my house, bitch.

I'm not saying you won't die one AM when you go to pick up your newspaper, though.

Same goes for anyone that would fuck with me.

I dont care

Theives want to break into houses with guns. There is a good market for stollen guns.
All I have in my house is some flat screen TVs and appliances

No guns here, means they will look elsewhere

I'm not saying you won't die one AM when you go to pick up your newspaper, though.

:ack-1:
Oh Noooooooo

Internet Tough Guy

Oh Noooooooo

Internet Tough Guy

:dunno:

Oh Noooooooo

Internet Tough Guy

What’s the matter you pussy?

Afraid to admit you are armed?

Oh Noooooooo

Internet Tough Guy

I just bought an awesome gun last night.

A semi-auto rifle made in Glenfield, Conn.

One of the finest model of rifles if ever there was a rifle. This thing will put bullets in place better than any other gun I know of. My .06 comes close, but still is 300% less accurate.

Last edited:
Progressives just dont get it.
We're hard to anger as well as hard to defeat.
Keep pushing.
But with the political environment a shooting war seems less likely everyday,the leftist are about to be swept from the board.

Progressives just dont get it.
We're hard to anger as well as hard to defeat.
Keep pushing.
But with the political environment a shooting war seems less likely everyday,the leftist are about to be swept from the board.

IOW: Keep poking the bear, dipshits, but don't be surprised when it swats you, and they do have claws.

Oh Noooooooo

Internet Tough Guy

Your obviously afraid to admit you aren’t. Why? No balls, or maybe you understand why people keep and bear arms.

What a freaking hypocrite

Forum List

Back