Do democrats have a history of helping minorities?

Do democrats have a history of helping minorities?

• Total voters
Walter Williams, economist, philosopher, columnist, professor at George Mason University, and Black Republican was interviewed by The Wall Street Journal and discussed research he conducted which led him to the conclusion that the government welfare state killed the black family, not slavery or racism.

Even .... when slaves often weren't permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn't do, what Jim Crow couldn't do, what the harshest racism couldn't do,.... And that is to destroy the black family.

You actually think "welfare" did that?

Actually I can't tell if this is a quote or your own post...
You going to ignore all truth anyway so why ask?

Actually Pogo, I don't THINK "Welfare did that" - I Know Welfare did that

You actually think "welfare" did that?

Actually I can't tell if this is a quote or your own post...
You going to ignore all truth anyway so why ask?

Actually Pogo, I don't THINK "Welfare did that" - I Know Welfare did that

Amazin'!
thud.gif
When are you picking up your Nobel in economics?

Since you 'know', can you reconcile this "knowledge" with post 100?

Seeing as republicans freed slaved from Democrats....Republicans created the NAACP....Republicans continuously pushed for EQUAL treatment of Minorities which democrats like Wilson and FDR reversed...There is no history of democrats doing anything good for minorities....Hell even with the passage of the 1964 civil rights act which wouldn't have passed if it wasn't for republicans because the majority of democrats voted no was only signed be LBJ so he could "Get those ******* voting democrat for 200 years".

This is why the progressives wanted our schools under their control.....Even our Black President is nothing more then a puppet to the rich white democrats.

If you have to go back more than 50 years to find the last time your party helped minorities, that is nothing to brag about.

D.C. School vouchers, and the Dems continually vote against it for all poor minority children.
President Obama canceled them as soon as he was in office. The out cries made him reinstate them.
Opponents of DC School Voucher Program Can't Get Facts Straight

Dems want the people as uninformed and uneducated as possible.

Lets all not forget the great society the democrats used to once again enslave the black population.

Seeing as republicans freed slaved from Democrats....Republicans created the NAACP....Republicans continuously pushed for EQUAL treatment of Minorities which democrats like Wilson and FDR reversed...There is no history of democrats doing anything good for minorities....Hell even with the passage of the 1964 civil rights act which wouldn't have passed if it wasn't for republicans because the majority of democrats voted no was only signed be LBJ so he could "Get those ******* voting democrat for 200 years".

This is why the progressives wanted our schools under their control.....Even our Black President is nothing more then a puppet to the rich white democrats.

If you have to go back more than 50 years to find the last time your party helped minorities, that is nothing to brag about.

D.C. School vouchers, and the Dems continually vote against it for all poor minority children.
President Obama canceled them as soon as he was in office. The out cries made him reinstate them.

:lol: I love it when they ^^ directly contradict each other and don't even know they're arguing...
emot-munch.gif

This just in: overnight, once again, Lyndon Johnson failed to rise from the dead and make that quote.

Every one of the things you mentioned in your OP, which I quoted, was 50 years ago or more, dipshit.

Did that really have to be explained? Guess so.

But they ask how Democrats helped minorities. They need to ask both, how Democrats tried to help and how they were thwarted.

Ending DADT.

School lunches or poor children.

A losing fight against Republicans who cut food stamps for disabled veterans.

The recent fight on voter suppression.

Lilly Ledbetter.

The list goes on and on. It's endless.

Tell me the democrats that did those things please....By the way dummy helping the poor out of pverty is helping them idiot. You wish to keep them poor. That isnt help that is slavery.

You've been swallowing GOP swill at the end of that pointed pipe.

Democrats have been working to make education available for all Americans, including blacks. Republicans want to cut education. Education is one of the surest ways out of poverty. Course, Republicans think education is for snobs. Look at you.

Did that really have to be explained? Guess so.

But they ask how Democrats helped minorities. They need to ask both, how Democrats tried to help and how they were thwarted.

Ending DADT.

School lunches or poor children.

A losing fight against Republicans who cut food stamps for disabled veterans.

The recent fight on voter suppression.

Lilly Ledbetter.

The list goes on and on. It's endless.

Tell me the democrats that did those things please....By the way dummy helping the poor out of pverty is helping them idiot. You wish to keep them poor. That isnt help that is slavery.

You've been swallowing GOP swill at the end of that pointed pipe.

Democrats have been working to make education available for all Americans, including blacks. Republicans want to cut education. Education is one of the surest ways out of poverty. Course, Republicans think education is for snobs. Look at you.

Yeah, they say put yourself in a better position to earn more then go full Debbie Downer on every College as being liberal *insert over the top word here*. They just cant ever be happy

Lets all not forget the great society the democrats used to once again enslave the black population.

:lol: I love it when they ^^ directly contradict each other and don't even know they're arguing...
emot-munch.gif

This just in: overnight, once again, Lyndon Johnson failed to rise from the dead and make that quote.

Ca\n you prove your ignorant statement ??

I agree, but here is the thing....what have the democrats done?

So here is the thing.....it's a complex issue, but liberals have put out all this bullshit and did it by buying off black leaders (aka the minsters).

Now look at Richard Nixon. He was accused of passing shit that hurt blacks to help him win the south....aka the Southern Strategy (Which I call bullshit)....yet he passed many Affirmative action programs and gets no credit for it...hmmmmm

Now the next question is what is helping blacks?

For liberals it's programs that on the surface help. Affirmative action, Welfare, food stamps , public housing.
For conservatives it's getting them independent of these programs so they can live on their own.

So because we oppose these programs we're now racist? Why?

Affirmative action in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Richard Nixon Administration[edit]

For more details on this topic, see Richard Nixon.
The strides that the Johnson presidency made in ensuring equal opportunity in the workforce were further picked up by his successor Nixon. In 1969 the Nixon administration Initiated the “Philadelphia Order”. It was regarded as the most forceful plan thus far to guarantee fair hiring practices in construction jobs. Philadelphia was selected as the test case because, as assistant secretary of labor Arthur Fletcher explained, "The craft unions and the construction industry are among the most egregious offenders against equal opportunity laws . . . openly hostile toward letting blacks into their closed circle." The order included definite "goals and timetables." As President Nixon asserted, "We would not impose quotas, but would require federal contractors to show 'affirmative action' to meet the goals of increasing minority employment."[31]
It was through the Philadelphia Plan that the Nixon administration formed their adapted definition of affirmative action and became the official policy of the US government. The plan was defined as “racial goals and timetables, not quotas”[11]:124

Now aint that a bitch, the unions were not hiring blacks....I'm shocked, shocked. In the late 60s/early 70s......who knew?

Oh wait we don't ask about that, we just buy the shit shoveled to us from a professor of black, women, indian, transgender studies and never check the facts.

emot-munch.gif

Ca\n you prove your ignorant statement ??

What, you actually want me to prove that Lyndon Johnson didn't rise from the dead last night?

How did you escape from special school exactly? Or is that where you post from? Tapatalk Special School?

Last edited:

I agree, but here is the thing....what have the democrats done?

So here is the thing.....it's a complex issue, but liberals have put out all this bullshit and did it by buying off black leaders (aka the minsters).

Now look at Richard Nixon. He was accused of passing shit that hurt blacks to help him win the south....aka the Southern Strategy (Which I call bullshit)....yet he passed many Affirmative action programs and gets no credit for it...hmmmmm

Now the next question is what is helping blacks?

For liberals it's programs that on the surface help. Affirmative action, Welfare, food stamps , public housing.
For conservatives it's getting them independent of these programs so they can live on their own.

So because we oppose these programs we're now racist? Why?

Affirmative action in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Richard Nixon Administration[edit]

For more details on this topic, see Richard Nixon.
The strides that the Johnson presidency made in ensuring equal opportunity in the workforce were further picked up by his successor Nixon. In 1969 the Nixon administration Initiated the “Philadelphia Order”. It was regarded as the most forceful plan thus far to guarantee fair hiring practices in construction jobs. Philadelphia was selected as the test case because, as assistant secretary of labor Arthur Fletcher explained, "The craft unions and the construction industry are among the most egregious offenders against equal opportunity laws . . . openly hostile toward letting blacks into their closed circle." The order included definite "goals and timetables." As President Nixon asserted, "We would not impose quotas, but would require federal contractors to show 'affirmative action' to meet the goals of increasing minority employment."[31]
It was through the Philadelphia Plan that the Nixon administration formed their adapted definition of affirmative action and became the official policy of the US government. The plan was defined as “racial goals and timetables, not quotas”[11]:124

Now aint that a bitch, the unions were not hiring blacks....I'm shocked, shocked. In the late 60s/early 70s......who knew?

Lots of us. I've brought that up before...

Why would you want to claim "credit" for AA anyway?

n36407504_31735415_1766.jpg

another dumbass poll by another dumbass liberfool expecting to see what he expected as results.

let me put it this way.., dumbocRATS, progressives. libernuts and their ilk, care about minorities, i mean they really care.., i mean they really, REALLY do care, these people REALLY, REALLY do care, they care so much they actually don't do diddly sqwatt,
just look at what the (D)'s have done with their caring for the black community, LBJ started his "War On Poverty" in the 1960's, there would be no more slums and poverty because the great pie in the sky promised them in one generation they all would be middle class.., trillions of dollar$ have been wasted........,

ooooh!! FUCK IT !! it has all been said before and what fucking good has it done ??

they'll keep on caring :lmao:

oooooh !

BTW.., liberfools

:fu:

Forum List

Back