China’s Growing Coal Use Is World’s Growing Problem

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
China's Growing Coal Use Is World's Growing Problem | Climate Central

assets-climatecentral-org-images-uploads-blogs-1_27_14_Eric_CoalPlantsUSvsChina_take5-650x575.gif

Yes but I think per capita, the US is still the largest polluter.

Remember, we are otherwise an overall close second even still. And we have about 1/4th the population of China. So, properly speaking, we still are the #1 polluters of the world.

Actually China is trying to do something about it. China's pollution has cause harm to the health of the Chinese people, to the country's water supplies and to the overall environment. This pollution issue even worries the Communist Party regarding the country's political stability.

China Leads The World In Renewable Energy Investment

China Leads The World In Renewable Energy Investment - Forbes

Is China's Air Pollution Crisis Leading to Indoor Cities?
Is China's Air Pollution Crisis Leading to Indoor Cities? - Forbes

China's coal production is increasing. The problem is that they aren't current with their filtering. If they were to implement the latest filtering for their processing plants they would reduce their emissions by something like 90 percent. Solar, on a grand scale, just isn't an option for China.

Actually China is trying to do something about it. China's pollution has cause harm to the health of the Chinese people, to the country's water supplies and to the overall environment. This pollution issue even worries the Communist Party regarding the country's political stability.

China Leads The World In Renewable Energy Investment

China Leads The World In Renewable Energy Investment - Forbes

Is China's Air Pollution Crisis Leading to Indoor Cities?
Is China's Air Pollution Crisis Leading to Indoor Cities? - Forbes

Ah yeah, building a dome is the answer.

Anyone expanding energy production today is going to use an increase in renewables it only makes sense. Part of the reduction in spending, as the article clearly states, is due to the cost decreasing. We in America are screwing the working man by closing coal fired plants while the Chinese build more and more regardless of their spending on renewables. I would be interested in knowing what are those renewables.

Remember, we are otherwise an overall close second even still. And we have about 1/4th the population of China. So, properly speaking, we still are the #1 polluters of the world.

Does the alleged damage done by pollution know per capita?

BTW, going by the facts I provide, not my opinion, China uses 4 times the coal as the US and we are dropping and they are increasing. Their population is approximately 4 times so per capita it is a tie, for now.

Man, the Global Warming fear mongering whining is so old now. Many now realize it's being pushed by Communist Globalist idiots who want total control of Citizens' lives. So i'll take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman rather than with Communist Globalists who want to steal Freedom & Liberty from the People. Give me Liberty, or give me Death.

Last edited:
Man, the Global Warming fear mongering whining is so old now. Many now realize it's being pushed by Communist Globalist idiots who want total control of Citizens' lives. So i'll take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman than with Communist Globalists who want to steal Freedom & Liberty from the People. Give me Liberty, or give me Death.

Shut up

Man, the Global Warming fear mongering whining is so old now. Many now realize it's being pushed by Communist Globalist idiots who want total control of Citizens' lives. So i'll take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman than with Communist Globalists who want to steal Freedom & Liberty from the People. Give me Liberty, or give me Death.

Shut up

Just stating the truth. It is Communist Globalists who are pushing the Global Warming scam. They want total control and domination over Citizens' lives. So i'll have to go ahead and take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman. I choose Freedom & Liberty above all. You Global Warming nutters just need to build your Arks and leave the rest of us alone. We don't want your Global Government domination.

Shut up

Just stating the truth. It is Communist Globalists who are pushing the Global Warming scam. They want total control and domination over Citizens' lives. So i'll have to go ahead and take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman. I choose Freedom & Liberty above all. You Global Warming nutters just need to build your Arks and leave the rest of us alone. We don't want your Global Government domination.

Derrrrrrr

Derrrrrrr

Build an Ark, and quit ya bitchin. Capisce?

Shut up

We're talking pollution here which is a proven problem. If it wasn't, respiratory illness and deaths attributed to respiratory disease wouldn't be on the increase.
Try to stay on topic instead of giving in to your obsessiveness.

We're talking pollution here which is a proven problem. If it wasn't, respiratory illness and deaths attributed to respiratory disease wouldn't be on the increase.

Who isn't against pollution? It always leads to your Global Warming obsession in the end. You and i both know that. But we don't want your Global Government domination of Citizens' lives. We're choosing Freedom instead.

It's your choice to live in fear of the Global Warming Boogeyman. But don't try and force the rest of us to. I'll take my chances with your Global Warming Boogeyman. I refuse to live in fear and submit to total Government control of Citizens' lives. So like i said, just build your Arks and leave the rest of us alone.

Who isn't against pollution? It always leads to your Global Warming obsession in the end. You and i both know that. But we don't want your Global Government domination of Citizens' lives. We're choosing Freedom instead.

It's your choice to live in fear of the Global Warming Boogeyman. But don't try and force the rest of us to. I'll take my chances with your Global Warming Boogeyman. I refuse to live in fear and submit to total Government control of Citizens' lives. So like i said, just build your Arks and leave the rest of us alone.

I have no Global Warming obsession, I bet you can't find any post of mine that shows obsessiveness with GW.

Forum List

Back