Do conspiracy theorists have a mental disorder?

?

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • This is just a plot to shut them up!

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
I have a poll for you. It will have a similar topic.

"Do people that do not consider conspircy theories have a mental disorder?"

Do they seem to have lack or reasoning? Do they seem to be on the same side everytime without seeing anyone else's point of view? Do they seem to conservative and they just don't want to rock the boat? Are they the term sheep?

I just thought all this was funny.

Most are articulate and seem to be quite intelligent (well, eots is a notable exception), but there is just something wrong with their reasoning, and their ability to believe the most ridiculous nonsense is mystifying.

What do you think?

I Think you have been programed..even the word conspiracy theorist is a psyop..any investigator or criminal investigation is a conspiracy theory..people are charged with the crime of conspiracy all the time..but your mind has been trained to associate conspiracy's with topics like big foot or Elvis..the only reason you find conspiracy of covert government operations ridiculous is because you are wholly uninformed of the public record and history .. of such events ... in short your opinion is formed because of your ignorance...if you truly believe these patriots are all mentally ill ..I would have to question your mental health

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

:clap2::clap2:

Most are articulate and seem to be quite intelligent (well, eots is a notable exception), but there is just something wrong with their reasoning, and their ability to believe the most ridiculous nonsense is mystifying.

What do you think?

Yes. An old friend of mine is becoming one. I think the stress of his job and his pending divorce have turned him into one.
I also think it's related to his having been brought up by very religious parents. He has exchanged religion for conspiracy theory. Only difference is that he had the sense to not go on and on about about his religious beliefs, he didn't try to force them on anybody. But now he talks non stop about the Fed reserve and all kinds of crap.

so you belive the issue of the federal reseve is crap ??...and concern over the issue a sign of mental illness ??

He says it's his responsability to inform people. He's still the very smart funny kind and affectionate guy he's always been but he doesn't get it when people's eyes glaze over. He always has to be told to put a lid on it

it is his responsibilty...and the glazed look sounds more like a illness than an infromed outrage over the Fed...

He says it's his responsability to inform people. He's still the very smart funny kind and affectionate guy he's always been but he doesn't get it when people's eyes glaze over. He always has to be told to put a lid on it
it is his responsibilty...and the glazed look sounds more like a illness than an infromed outrage over the Fed...

How long have you been in this cult, eots? Do they allow you contact with your family?

Last edited:
Thank you for proving that your one of those loyal Bush dupes who want to keep your head buried in the sand with those ostrichs in that pic of Terrals instead of taking up our challenge to get educated by watching those 47 videos in my canada wants the truth site that I gave you the link to or addressing Terrals post.Obviously JFK since it was something that happened so many years ago is a conspiracy you CAN handle,but 9/11 is too recent that you want to ignore and live in denial about it.thanks for proving that to us today by not accepting our challenge we gave you.
I can't help it, I'm a big George W. Bush fan and know he can do no wrong.
ROFLMAO
yeah you bushie you

Thank you for proving that your one of those loyal Bush dupes who want to keep your head buried in the sand with those ostrichs in that pic of Terrals instead of taking up our challenge to get educated by watching those 47 videos in my canada wants the truth site that I gave you the link to or addressing Terrals post.Obviously JFK since it was something that happened so many years ago is a conspiracy you CAN handle,but 9/11 is too recent that you want to ignore and live in denial about it.thanks for proving that to us today by not accepting our challenge we gave you.
I can't help it, I'm a big George W. Bush fan and know he can do no wrong.
ROFLMAO
yeah you bushie you
;) This is the conspiracy theory forum after all.

RGS answered my question.

I find that most conspiracy theories tend to believe most if not all of them, no matter how outlandish. That tells you a lot.

most people like you are full of shit and empty statements...that tells you a lot
But you do believe most, if not all...don't you?

Why, exactly do you...what made you decide that the government was out to get you?

it is his responsibility...and the glazed look sounds more like a illness than an informed outrage over the Fed...

How long have you been in this cult, eots? Do they allow you contact with your family?

the cult of being aware of the fed ?,,you really do have some bizarre thoughts

"Responsibility to inform the public"

It's something all you guys keep repeating.

Like a mantra.

Who put this thought into your heads?

I find that most conspiracy theories tend to believe most if not all of them, no matter how outlandish. That tells you a lot.

most people like you are full of shit and empty statements...that tells you a lot

But you do believe most, if not all...don't you?

you break it into disconnected segments it is not like that... lt is one conspiracy that involves many aspects

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

President John F. Kennedy
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel
New York City, April 27, 1961

The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum

Why, exactly do you...what made you decide that the government was out to get you?

the government is not out to get me..our government has been taken over incrimentally by quasi government agencies like the bilderberg group ..the c.f.r and the fed..and they have a well documented agenda for a one world centralized government and the death of democracy and sovereignty...this is not a theory

Last edited:
"Responsibility to inform the public"

It's something all you guys keep repeating.

Like a mantra.

Who put this thought into your heads?

I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion.
Thomas Jefferson

A proclivity to believe in conspiracy theories is evidence of a weak mind, not a skeptical one.

Say's who ?..you would make a lousy cop or detective with that attitude...dunb ass

Hi Uknow_me:

I have a poll for you. It will have a similar topic.

"Do people that do not consider conspircy theories have a mental disorder?"

First of all, EVERYONE here is a “Conspiracy Theorist,” so please stop deluding yourself!!! The only way you can disqualify yourself from being a “Conspiracy Theorist” is if you want to DENY that 9/11 ever happened, OR you think that 9/11 was pulled off by ‘one’ individual. Since more than one person OBVIOUSLY is responsible for WHAT DID HAPPEN on 9/11, then EVERYONE HERE either believes Senor Bushie’s Conspiracy Theory . . .

BushieBadGuys.jpg

. . . OR, you believe a different group of people (like this maybe) planned and carried out the attacks. Just the idea that you guys want to place ‘tags’ (mental disorder?) upon other USMB registered members for even having a ‘conspiracy theory’ says that a lot of this and this is going on from ‘your’ side of these Conspiracy Theory Debates. Take a good look around to realize you are writing in the USMB “Conspiracy Theories” Forum where we are supposed to be presenting ‘our’ Conspiracy Theories told by THE EVIDENCE. How many of you 911Truth DENIERS (pic and pic and pic) have bothered to answer Post #13 using ‘your’ Conspiracy Theory evidence? :0) All three cases (Flight 93/Shanksville, Flight 77/Pentagon, WTC-7 CD Implosion) show glaring inconsistencies, errors and omissions in the Official Cover Story “Conspiracy Theory,” if you guys will simply pull your head out of the sand and take a good look around . . .

Do they seem to have lack or reasoning?

Yes! You continue to believe the Official Cover Story LIE (my thread) rather than base your own Conspiracy Theories upon THE EVIDENCE. Let’s look at the Official Govt Evidence of the EMPTY Shanksville hole one more time:

93crash2.jpg

Okay hotshot: Go ahead and convince everyone here of ‘your’ Conspiracy Theory that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

. . . little empty cotton-picking hole. Then ask yourself that silly question, “Do they seem to have lack of reasoning?” I say “Definitely YES!!!!” The fact that a majority of USMB registered members continue to stand with Senor Bushie, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld (my poll thread again) is a great sign that the USA is primed for utter destruction. Period. Those of you running around selling Loyal Bushie LIES (on all of these Boards = explained here) have angered this son of God to the point that I refuse to intercede before God’s Throne for this ungodly country for another minute!

History was made on April 20, 2009, on the anniversary of when this U.S. Geological Survey picture (here) was taken that proves beyond all doubt that this little empty Shanksville hole (video clip) was created LONG before these 9/11 attacks were carried out. Let’s take a good look at my post that predicts calamity and destruction for the USA:

Thread: Who Supports The Official 9/11 Gov’t Cover Stories (Page 8):

Post #115

Post Title: Utter Destruction Is Exactly What These Loyal Bushie Liars/DUPES Deserve – So Get Ready

Date: April 20, 2009, 03:30 PM

. . . Here is the deal for all of the Loyal Bushie LIARS/DUPES:

These people run like Forrest Gump to this USMB Conspiracies Forum every day to convince everyone that ‘no conspiracy exists,’ because these United States Of America are being primed for utter destruction ‘and’ that is exactly what We The People deserve. That is the reason that so few of these registered members are willing to stand with 9/11 inside job, eots, Peejay, sylverfoxx and Terral to simply tell ‘the’ 911Truth told by all the ‘evidence.’ This is perfect proof that I should refrain from standing before the throne of God making intercession for a bunch of Loyal Bushie LIARS that are obviously in the majority and numbered among the very ‘many’ (Matt. 7:13-14). Very well then. From this day forward I shall plead to the Lord God NO MORE for the preservation of this once-great country, because what is coming on the horizon like a freight train is what the majority here really deserves.

GL because you need it,

Terral

On the seventh day (April 26, 2009) I started this thread:

[FONT=&quot]Mexican Swine Flu Could Be The Expected 9/11-like “Event” [/FONT][FONT=&quot](link)[/FONT] and you guys have no idea even today what this really means for the USA and the world; because this and this is par for the course.

The same people who planned and carried out the assassination of JFK ‘and’ the very same people who planned and carried out the 9/11 Inside-job Attacks (my blog) ‘and’ the same people who are orchestrating the current U.S./Global Economic Implosion (my thread + Greatest Depression + Obama Deception) ‘are’ the very same people who released this Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus (story and story and story and story and story) that is now mutating in the MONSTER that will fill those Mass Graves For US Citizens (my thread) and those FEMA coffins with a country full of Loyal Bushie LIARS and DUPES prepared for utter destruction.

My hand of intercession before the throne of the Lord God (pic) has been removed ‘and’ the hand of intercession from the Son of God (Christ) has been removed ‘and’ the security blanket from God Himself protecting the Tabernacle of David currently housed in the USA has been removed, which means the destroyer and his horsemen of pestilence, famine and DEATH have been sealed and authorized by our Creator for the utter destruction of this once-great country that will take place right before your very eyes ‘and’ nothing anyone can do now will stop it. But hey, Terral is only a tinfoil hat-wearing idiot. Right? :0)

Do they seem to be on the same side everytime without seeing anyone else's point of view?

You people swallow the Official Cover Story LIES hook, line, sinker, fishing pole and fisherman too, but then have the audacity to point fingers at those among us telling you ‘the’ 911Truth every damned day on all of these USMB Conspiracy Theory threads.

Do they seem to conservative and they just don't want to rock the boat? Are they the term sheep?

I just thought all this was funny.

Yeah? The Sheeple can just keep on laughing (Acts 13:41), because by the end of this year this place will look like a completely different world . . .

Obama promised you “Change.” Right? Click on 'Change' to see what is prepared and already on the table . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Some of them might, of course, but NO, one does not have to be mentally disturbed to see a conspiracy where one might not exist.

All that it really takes is having imperfect information which leads one to think there's a conspiracy when there really isn't.

And let's face it, come situtations LOOK like conspriacy, when they are nothing more than like minded individuals doing what is best for them, too.

yeah like you 9/11 apologists conspiracy theories that muslims and Bin Laden were behind the attacks.talk about outlandish conspiracy theories.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: or Divecons lone nut theory that oswald was the lone assassin.LOL.

Forum List

Back