Do conspiracy theorists have a mental disorder?

?

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • This is just a plot to shut them up!

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Most are articulate and seem to be quite intelligent (well, eots is a notable exception), but there is just something wrong with their reasoning, and their ability to believe the most ridiculous nonsense is mystifying.

What do you think?

I don't know if Chris is a conspiracy theorist, but just from reading a few of these threads, a friend of mine thinks HE has severe mental disorders...:eusa_whistle:

Most are articulate and seem to be quite intelligent (well, eots is a notable exception), but there is just something wrong with their reasoning, and their ability to believe the most ridiculous nonsense is mystifying.

What do you think?

I see two sides to it... most conspiracy theorists are goof balls, like the NWO and Illuminati crowd...

But I was enraged last year when the History Channel did a "documentary" on 911 conspiracies. I don't believe it was an "inside job" but the History Channel spent the first hour doing a hit job on anyone that believes ANY conspiracies... they lumped Pearl Harbor, the JFK assassination and 911 together...

Each event must be viewed on it's own...

I've studied the JFK assassination for years and am convinced the events in Dallas didn't happen the way the Warren Commission reported...and I've seen polls that show a majority of Americans have the same doubts as I do.

I thought the History Channel's approach diminished the piece and made me question their conclusions... If the facts are in their favor, just let them speak loud and clear...

What do you think?

Yes. An old friend of mine is becoming one. I think the stress of his job and his pending divorce have turned him into one.
I also think it's related to his having been brought up by very religious parents. He has exchanged religion for conspiracy theory. Only difference is that he had the sense to not go on and on about about his religious beliefs, he didn't try to force them on anybody. But now he talks non stop about the Fed reserve and all kinds of crap. He says it's his responsability to inform people. He's still the very smart funny kind and affectionate guy he's always been but he doesn't get it when people's eyes glaze over. He always has to be told to put a lid on it.

What do you think?

Some do, some don't. Paranoia is one of the problems they might have and also delusional thinking. Depends on how consumed they are by those thoughts and how active they are in constantly bringing them up.

I would say most of the Conspiracy theorists on this board are both paranoid and delusional. I am the same way, the difference4 is I take medication that controls those thoughts enough for my intelligence to override what I think ( the delusional part).

Don't get me wrong, I BELIEVE a lot of what they say, BUT my intellect aided by the medication is able to sort out the delusional part and then I do not act on it with out solid evidence to back it up.

On days I am real sick it gets harder even with the medication to control the delusions though. Or if I haven't slept for several days. On those days the intellect is worn down handling the current physical state I am in and I have less ability to sort the delusional thoughts out.

What do you think?

I see two sides to it... most conspiracy theorists are goof balls, like the NWO and Illuminati crowd...

But I was enraged last year when the History Channel did a "documentary" on 911 conspiracies. I don't believe it was an "inside job" but the History Channel spent the first hour doing a hit job on anyone that believes ANY conspiracies... they lumped Pearl Harbor, the JFK assassination and 911 together...

I've studied the JFK assassination for years and am convinced the events in Dallas didn't happen the way the Warren Commission reported...and I've seen polls that show a majority of Americans have the same doubts as I do.

I thought the History Channel's approach diminished the piece and made me question their conclusions... If the facts are in their favor, just let them speak loud and clear...

Anyone who accepts the conspiracy THEORY that muslims and Bin Laden were behind the 9/11 attacks has been brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of the mainstream media like the history channel are the goof balls.I also have studied the JFK assassination for years and the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job done by the CIA/Military Industrial complex that Eisenhower warned the american public about in his farewell address.

The evidence is even MORE overwhelming thanks to much better technology today than there was back then that 9/11 was an inside job.these videos prove it all that it was an inside job and a coverup.anywho who looks at these videos and STILL says it wasnt an inside job is either A on drugs constantly, or B -in denial and did not look at them, which I find is the case with most posters here.I ask people to watch them and elaborate about them here,they never do since they only see what they want to see.some are still in denial here about JFK and still blindly believe the warren commission report.those people are hopeless.some I have found out can handle the truth about JFK since it was so long ago but are in denial about 9/11 since it was an even worse tragedy and much more recent.Like i said,anybody who looks at these videos and still defends the official version that it wasnt an inside job,is either on drugs or in serious denial.Here is the site with overwhelming proof.

Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos when you got thousands of high ranking military officers,first responders,pilots,intelligence officers,retired generals,structural engineers and scientists all over the world saying they have been lying and refuse to reopen the investigation,it doesnt take a genius to see after watching these videos it was an inside job.there are a lot of amazing similarities in the JFK assassination and 9/11 matter of fact.

Last edited:

What do you think?

Anyone who accepts the conspiracy THEORY that muslims and Bin Laden were behind the 9/11 attacks has been brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of the mainstream media like the history channel are the goof balls.I also have studied the JFK assassination for years and the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job done by the CIA/Military Industrial complex that Eisenhower warned the american public about in his farewell address.

The evidence is even MORE overwhelming thanks to much better technology today than there was back then that 9/11 was an inside job.these videos prove it all that it was an inside job and a coverup.anywho who looks at these videos and STILL says it wasnt an inside job is either A on drugs constantly, or B -in denial and did not look at them, which I find is the case with most posters here.I ask people to watch them and elaborate about them here,they never do since they only see what they want to see.some are still in denial here about JFK and still blindly believe the warren commission report.those people are hopeless.some I have found out can handle the truth about JFK since it was so long ago but are in denial about 9/11 since it was an even worse tragedy and much more recent.Like i said,anybody who looks at these videos and still defends the official version that it wasnt an inside job,is either on drugs or in serious denial.Here is the site with overwhelming proof.

Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos when you got thousands of high ranking military officers,first responders,pilots,intelligence officers,retired generals,structural engineers and scientists all over the world saying they have been lying and refuse to reopen the investigation,it doesnt take a genius to see after watching these videos it was an inside job.there are a lot of amazing similarities in the JFK assassination and 9/11 matter of fact.

You know why there hasn't been another 9-11? Because 9-11 isn't possible without government being in on it, or completely incompetent.

So GOP, which was it on 9-11? Was your leader incompetent or in on it?

Hi Ravi:

What do you think?

I think Ravi is a Conspiracy Theorist with some kind of mental disability for pretending that a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals like this . . .

BushieBadGuys.jpg

. . . really pulled off these related 9/11 Inside-job Attacks. You ‘are’ willing to buy Senor Bushie’s Official Govt Cover Story ‘and’ pretend that all other 911Truth explanations represent ‘ridiculous nonsense.’

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5M0xtxQVQ"]This Guy Only LIES When His Mouth Is Moving[/ame]

Ravi starts threads about “Conspiracy Theorists” as if the Govt telling We The People that this EMPTY HOLE . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . represents a real crashed 100-ton Jetliner is anything but ‘ridiculous nonsense’ (my thread).

17-93.jpg

I can clearly see evidence of AN EMPTY HOLE in this empty Shanksville Field, but Ravi’s Conspiracy Theory says we are looking at a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. :0)

E6A893DC63.jpg

This is a picture of the Pentagon taken on 9/11 where Ravi’s Conspiracy Theory says a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour. :0) I explain “What Really Happened At The Pentagon” (here) if Ravi wants to defend his Loyal Bush-Monkey (pic) Official Cover Story ‘ridiculous nonsense’ in a real 911Truth Debate.

NoPlaneHere.jpg

Okay, Ravi, this is your golden opportunity to show us how your Official Fantasy 100-Ton Jetliner did one of these numbers (pic) at the Pentagon on 9/11 . . .
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]Believe Ravi Or These Expert Witnesses[/ame]

. . . even though all of these military/aviation experts conclude from the ‘evidence’ that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed at there on 9/11 or any other day. I suppose that Ravi is going to prove that ‘their reasoning’ is defective, because they all agree with me that no 100-ton Jetliner ever crashed into the Pentagon . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]WTC-7 Collapse In 6.6 Seconds[/ame]

This is a short video clip of what Ravi says represents a 47-story skyscraper collapsing CD-style into its own footprint . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . according to ‘his’ Official Cover Story Stupidity. My thread on the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition is here (link) if Ravi wants to debate that topic as well.

fig-5-20.jpg

This is a picture of WTC-7 taken during the collapse and you cannot see a single fire through any of the unbroken windows, but ‘his’ Official Cover Story says this skyscraper collapsed from building fires/debris; which has never happened in the history of this planet before ‘or’ after 9/11 (WTC-7 Smoking Gun Video).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uNbKJofv3c"]Believe These People Or Ravi’s Conspiracy Theory[/ame]

The reasons that a real steel-framed skyscraper will never burn down is explained in this little video, which I hope Ravi will try to disprove using whatever he calls credible evidence.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-6A59qzAU[/ame]

The Bush Administration has been caught LYING time and time and time again . . .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60[/ame]

. . . but Ravi has no problem believing the Official Govt Cover Stories, because he is doing this (pic and pic) to beat the band. Yes, I do believe that the Conspiracy Theorists (like Ravi) who believe the Official Conspiracy Theories (pic and pic) have some kind of mental disorder . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
My guess is they want to appear incompetent, but they made way too much money for them to be stupid.

exactly,also the thing that those vidoes in that link covers is that if they were just plain incompetent like the government and media like to claim them to be in their explanation for why the muslims were able to pull it off,the thing that disproves that is that if they were just plain incompetent that day,there should have been MANY heads rolling.Their should have been multiple firings of top brass people and court martials if they had been just plain incompetent,but their were NONE.Instead they got promotions instead for their incompetence and yet people here still blindly swallow thier lies.unbelieveable.:cuckoo:Thats one of the many similarities in JFK AND 9/11 is there should have been multiple firings of secret service agents and police officers in the dallas police dept that day and their were NONE then either.

What do you think?[/quote]

I think Ravi is a Conspiracy Theorist with some kind of mental disability for pretending that a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals like this . . .

BushieBadGuys.jpg

. . . really pulled off these related 9/11 Inside-job Attacks. You ‘are’ willing to buy Senor Bushie’s Official Govt Cover Story ‘and’ pretend that all other 911Truth explanations represent ‘ridiculous nonsense.’

you hit the nail right on the head,you can say that again. :lol::lol::cuckoo:

. . . even though all of these military/aviation experts conclude from the ‘evidence’ that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed at there on 9/11 or any other day. I suppose that Ravi is going to prove that ‘their reasoning’ is defective, because they all agree with me that no 100-ton Jetliner ever crashed into the Pentagon . . .

exactly.

This is a short video clip of what Ravi says represents a 47-story skyscraper collapsing CD-style into its own footprint . . .

wtc-7-was-a-controlled-demolition-inside-job.html"]link[/URL]) if Ravi wants to debate that topic as well.

apparently Ravi isnt aware that witnesses there saw and heard explosions in the basement BEFORE the plane struck above either and were filmed carying a men out of the basements on fire who yelled out-my god there are explosions going on in the basements and that there is suppreseed footage you can see in those vidoes of mine of black smoke rising from the streets when the towers have not even collapsed yet and that windows were blown out in the sub basement before the tower fell down. you going to believe the witnesses and the footage or these corrupt politicians Ravi?:cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uNbKJofv3c"]Believe These People Or Ravi’s Conspiracy Theory[/ame]

exactly

The reasons that a real steel-framed skyscraper will never burn down is explained in this little video, which I hope Ravi will try to disprove using whatever he calls credible evidence.
except as anyone with logic and common sense knows,it cant be disproved.

The Bush Administration has been caught LYING time and time and time again . . .

sure enough.

. . . but Ravi has no problem believing the Official Govt Cover Stories, because he is doing this (pic and [URL="http:/

you have a choice Ravi,keep your head buried in the sand with these ostrichs in this picture orwatch my videos and read terrals post and get educated.its your call.

Last edited:
Thank you for proving that your one of those loyal Bush dupes who want to keep your head buried in the sand with those ostrichs in that pic of Terrals instead of taking up our challenge to get educated by watching those 47 videos in my canada wants the truth site that I gave you the link to or addressing Terrals post.Obviously JFK since it was something that happened so many years ago is a conspiracy you CAN handle,but 9/11 is too recent that you want to ignore and live in denial about it.thanks for proving that to us today by not accepting our challenge we gave you.yes you answered that for us today, people who are in denial about the 9/11 conspiracy,have mental disorders.

Last edited:
Thank you for proving that your one of those loyal Bush dupes who want to keep your head buried in the sand with those ostrichs in that pic of Terrals instead of taking up our challenge to get educated by watching those 47 videos in my canada wants the truth site that I gave you the link to or addressing Terrals post.Obviously JFK since it was something that happened so many years ago is a conspiracy you CAN handle,but 9/11 is too recent that you want to ignore and live in denial about it.thanks for proving that to us today by not accepting our challenge we gave you.
I can't help it, I'm a big George W. Bush fan and know he can do no wrong.

What do you think?

I Think you have been programed..even the word conspiracy theorist is a psyop..any investigator or criminal investigation is a conspiracy theory..people are charged with the crime of conspiracy all the time..but your mind has been trained to associate conspiracy's with topics like big foot or Elvis..the only reason you find conspiracy of covert government operations ridiculous is because you are wholly uninformed of the public record and history .. of such events ... in short your opinion is formed because of your ignorance...if you truly believe these patriots are all mentally ill ..I would have to question your mental health

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Forum List

Back