Do Black Lives Matter???...Well..Yes And No

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
With all the Hub Bub about the Oregon killings it made me stop and ponder gun violence in America.

Everyone has their panties in a twist about these preachy a-holes in the church school and every mom is praying for their kids and blah blah blah...

That said I was wondering about how the statistics of gun related death have been tossed around and my conclusion, so far, is that the gun control people are lying sacks of shit.

It seems to me that when one adds up all of the ACTUAL victims of the honest tragedies that the average American minding his or her or it's business and getting shot and killed is about the same as getting killed by a lightning strike.

Allow me to make this point! I DON'T CARE if 50 blacks in Chicago murder each other every week with guns. My guess is that very FEW of these deaths are children shot totally accidentally. I would be willing to suggest strongly that 99 out of a hundred of these blacks are buying or selling drugs. I would venture to guess that by far most of the children that get shot in these ghettos are the children of drug dealers or users.

49 die every year from lightning in the U S.

Just about the same number die every year from these random shootings that make the news every few weeks.

There are many more pre meditated murders that occur in the U S that rarely make the national news. MOST of these deaths involve drugs or alcohol. A handful of these murders are out of the blue mostly having to do with some mentally wack people that legally bought their weapons.

I honestly do not give a damn how many drug dealers or buyers kill each other in the ghettos. I have just a little more empathy for the children of these low lifes that get caught in the cross fire. It is my guess that if child protective services would take the children away from the low lifes there would be very few kids killed in the ghettos by gunfire.

So...do black lives matter? Not if they are up to no good they don't IMHO.

When BL matter to blacks, they'll matter to the rest of the country.

Liberal lives make everyone else's lives suck.

Forum List

Back