CDZ Do black lives matter or do ALL lives matter?

Are black lives the supreme?

• All lives are ok - but... black people are better 'cause I saw it on tv, feel the Bern

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Are black lives more important than ALL lives?
The democratic party clearly values black lives are superior to any other, what say you?

Hey doesn't this mean that democrats are racist? Seriously... this whole black people are the most important people... isn't that by definition racially supremacist?

ah...more white male victimhood...

I suspect it's not that other lives don't matter. it's that as an issue, it's not very often that the police shoot and kill unarmed white teenage males.

Well statistically police kill twice as many whites as they do blacks. Face it you're a racist, and you're trying to overcompensate for your racism by being a black activist. Guess what? You're still a racist.
Statistically white police kill more Black men. Thats the point. Anything is else is more white boy butthurt. Stop whining.

Statistically white police kill more Black men.

Yeah, sometimes cops kill criminals.

like choking someone to death for selling loose cigarettes or a 12 year old boy for playing with a cap gun?

you really want to stick with that one?

Tubby wasn't choked to death.

The democratic party clearly values black lives are superior to any other, what say you?

Hey doesn't this mean that democrats are racist? Seriously... this whole black people are the most important people... isn't that by definition racially supremacist?

I suspect it's not that other lives don't matter. it's that as an issue, it's not very often that the police shoot and kill unarmed white teenage males.

Well statistically police kill twice as many whites as they do blacks. Face it you're a racist, and you're trying to overcompensate for your racism by being a black activist. Guess what? You're still a racist.

anyone who starts with that nonsense about me being a racism for pointing out racist activities is a moron.

thanks for playing.

I wasn't playing.

What you did, and what you do constantly, is make bogous claims of racism against blacks. One can assume assume you only make these false claims to feel better about your racist thoughts.

Statistically white police kill more Black men. Thats the point. Anything is else is more white boy butthurt. Stop whining.

like choking someone to death for selling loose cigarettes or a 12 year old boy for playing with a cap gun?

you really want to stick with that one?

you are sooooooooooooo dishonest it's not even funny. Eric Garner wasn't killed for selling lose cigarettes, he was met with force because he resisted arrest. Tamir Rice wasn't killed for playing with a cap gun - that is absurd, he was killed because he was waving around a toy gun that looked real to the police.

You see if the truth were on your side - and black people were victims of this terrible oppression you're claiming, you wouldn't have to lie so much, which apparently you have no problem doing.

Again, I hear this supposed 'fact' all over this thread and yet - even though it has been asked for - not a single actual cite of fact. This is a blanket claim. Prove it.
Prove it to who? I'm not here to prove. I'm here to teach. If you need proof you need to stop being lazy and look it up yourself. Its common knowledge and I wont indulge laziness.

I said Black men. If it was just criminals then there wouldnt be many white guys left since they are the largest group of criminals.

You said black men, I said criminals.
I know I said Black men. You trying to bring in criminal white boys is off topic to be honest.

No. Just the criminal black men.
If your are assuming only criminal Black men get shot then you may want to educate yourself to reality.

I said Black men. If it was just criminals then there wouldnt be many white guys left since they are the largest group of criminals.

I know I said Black men. You trying to bring in criminal white boys is off topic to be honest.

If your are assuming only criminal Black men get shot then you may want to educate yourself to reality.

No, black criminals are not the only ones that get shot. They just cause the most whining for some reason.

Again, I hear this supposed 'fact' all over this thread and yet - even though it has been asked for - not a single actual cite of fact. This is a blanket claim. Prove it.
Prove it to who? I'm not here to prove. I'm here to teach. If you need proof you need to stop being lazy and look it up yourself. Its common knowledge and I wont indulge laziness.
You wont indulge intelligence.

It is far from common knowledge and you have no data to back you up. It is not a matter of laziness - it is a matter of missing information. I realize that it is tough to post a reasonable stance when someone actually asks you for data and you don't have any but the onus is on you since you are the one making the blanket claim.

It is far from common knowledge and you have no data to back you up. It is not a matter of laziness - it is a matter of missing information. I realize that it is tough to post a reasonable stance when someone actually asks you for data and you don't have any but the onus is on you since you are the one making the blanket claim.
No I wont indulge laziness. Its common knowledge and all you have to do is look it up.

No, black criminals are not the only ones that get shot. They just cause the most whining for some reason.
Black criminals typically dont whine. Thats for you white boys that get out of prison sentences by claiming affluenza.

Black criminals typically dont whine. Thats for you white boys that get out of prison sentences by claiming affluenza.

No, it's usually stupid libs whining that mean people shot black criminals.

No. Its usually inbred white guys claiming affluenza.

Inbred white guys are shooting black criminals?

Inbred white cops are shooting Black people. Inbred white criminals are claiming affluenza. How many times does it take for you to be able to read it? This is why I didnt waste my time with a link. You are having trouble reading my post let alone a link.

Inbred white cops are shooting Black people. Inbred white criminals are claiming affluenza. How many times does it take for you to be able to read it? This is why I didnt waste my time with a link. You are having trouble reading my post let alone a link.

Yes, your moronic posts are hard to read.

Yes, your moronic posts are hard to read.
No. Youre just a moron that cant read.

No I wont indulge laziness. Its common knowledge and all you have to do is look it up.
More platitudes with no data.

More proof that you have nothing whatsoever.

And once again an inteligent, issue based discussion devoles into name calling, mud throwing and racism charges. Guess we have a few congressmen, er congress people, in here again... Oh well, we tried...

More platitudes with no data.

More proof that you have nothing whatsoever.
Thats correct. I have nothing for you. If you mattered I would have something but again I wont indulge laziness.

Forum List

Back