CDZ Do black lives matter or do ALL lives matter?

Are black lives the supreme?

• All lives are ok - but... black people are better 'cause I saw it on tv, feel the Bern

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Are black lives more important than ALL lives?
The democratic party clearly values black lives are superior to any other, what say you?

Hey doesn't this mean that democrats are racist? Seriously... this whole black people are the most important people... isn't that by definition racially supremacist?

ah...more white male victimhood...

I suspect it's not that other lives don't matter. it's that as an issue, it's not very often that the police shoot and kill unarmed white teenage males.

Well statistically police kill twice as many whites as they do blacks. Face it you're a racist, and you're trying to overcompensate for your racism by being a black activist. Guess what? You're still a racist.

So? Start a white lives matter movement and stop trying to Co opt and piggy back.

Wow, the puppet patrol is all out against this thread.

Look at the votes. It seems that things are not going their way.
These bastards, actually black supremacists, yes it is they who are the racists.

Note that they have not a single cogent point.. just their usual... Yeah that.
Oh the lulz!

MORE LULZ!!!

Last edited:
The democratic party clearly values black lives are superior to any other, what say you?

Hey doesn't this mean that democrats are racist? Seriously... this whole black people are the most important people... isn't that by definition racially supremacist?

I suspect it's not that other lives don't matter. it's that as an issue, it's not very often that the police shoot and kill unarmed white teenage males.

Well statistically police kill twice as many whites as they do blacks. Face it you're a racist, and you're trying to overcompensate for your racism by being a black activist. Guess what? You're still a racist.
Statistically white police kill more Black men. Thats the point. Anything is else is more white boy butthurt. Stop whining.

Better hurry up and make some puppet accounts, you are losing!!!
YA BITCHES!!!

These little cartoons sure do tell the story!

alm.jpg

Yes, you are losing.. If you are losing to a strawman... whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
How are those puppet accounts coming along?

So the puppet accounts... you having problems or what?

Not that I need to...
Well, it is total LULZ!!!

You are losing... no! the racist bitches have LOST!
You are defeated
It's LULZ!!!

I will sleep well, good night to you.
May you dream of a world where your most hated people who are not black exist.

Again, good night.
:laugh:

ALL people matter, not just negroids!!!
Deal with it.

Please dream of a "diverse" world with people of all different races existing, perpetuating, and still being different...
Am I telling you to have a nightmare?

Last edited:

Statistically white police kill more Black men. Thats the point. Anything is else is more white boy butthurt. Stop whining.

Statistically white police kill more Black men.

Yeah, sometimes cops kill criminals.

Again,

So the puppet accounts... you having problems or what?

Not that I need to...
Well, it is total LULZ!!!

You are losing... no! the racist bitches have LOST!
You are defeated
It's LULZ!!!

I will sleep well, good night to you.
May you dream of a world where your most hated people who are not black exist.

Again, good night.
:laugh:

ALL people matter, not just negroids!!!
Deal with it.

Please dream of a "diverse" world with people of all different races existing, perpetuating, and still being different...
Am I telling you to have a nightmare?

Hey maybe your black lover ran off with the white wimmenz....
Still no point in being personal.

So I am sorry if it personally offends you.
Still those whitey's the BLM types hate so much are still going to exist. No matter how much you pray or post otherwise. Everyone's life matters, not just black ones.

Again, good night. May you realize that this world is designed to accept people of all races, not just the most precious negro.

Damn... racists... is there any hope for them?

Last edited:

I said Black men. If it was just criminals then there wouldnt be many white guys left since they are the largest group of criminals.

I said Black men. If it was just criminals then there wouldnt be many white guys left since they are the largest group of criminals.

You said black men, I said criminals.

I know I said Black men. You trying to bring in criminal white boys is off topic to be honest.

Again, I hear this supposed 'fact' all over this thread and yet - even though it has been asked for - not a single actual cite of fact. This is a blanket claim. Prove it.

anyone who starts with that nonsense about me being a racism for pointing out racist activities is a moron.

thanks for playing.

like choking someone to death for selling loose cigarettes or a 12 year old boy for playing with a cap gun?

you really want to stick with that one?

I know I said Black men. You trying to bring in criminal white boys is off topic to be honest.

No. Just the criminal black men.

Forum List

Back