Do atheists believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist?

Do atheists believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
No

I just don't believe in magic
Neither do I.

Although it is funny that that is probably the only thing that would convince you that there is a Creator.

Thanks for agreeing with me that it is not logical for Taz to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist.

Who created the creator?

That question is based on a false assumption, and shows a total misunderstanding of what God is. God is the uncaused First Cause. God is eternal.
Your claim that god is the uncaused first cause is a false assumption. You couldnt prove that if your life depended on it.
It can be proven through inspection.
So how come no one has ever proven it?

Do you believe it is logical to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a creator to exist?

No

Neither do I.

Although it is funny that that is probably the only thing that would convince you that there is a Creator.

Thanks for agreeing with me that it is not logical for Taz to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist.

Even the Hebrews had to be convinced god existed by turning the hand of a Black man to white like in the story about Moses.

It is inexplicable that a tiny band of people defeated the super power of their day and made such a large contribution to mankind.

Neither do I.

Who created the creator?

That question is based on a false assumption, and shows a total misunderstanding of what God is. God is the uncaused First Cause. God is eternal.
Your claim that god is the uncaused first cause is a false assumption. You couldnt prove that if your life depended on it.
The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging.

What might you expect that to be?

Do you believe it is logical to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a creator to exist?

No

Neither do I.

Even the Hebrews had to be convinced god existed by turning the hand of a Black man to white like in the story about Moses.

It is inexplicable that a tiny band of people defeated the super power of their day and made such a large contribution to mankind.

What are you talking about?

No

Neither do I.

The miracle of the Jews.

Who created the creator?

The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging.

I disagree. Events happen that cascade and have infinite effect. How do you prove that if god exists he didnt have a creator?

Especially if you cant even prove god exists?

No

Neither do I.

The miracle of the Jews.
What miracle?

I disagree. Events happen that cascade and have infinite effect. How do you prove that if god exists he didnt have a creator?
We are discussing the origin of existence. Matter and energy as we know it cannot be the cause of the universe and be infinite and unchanging without reaching thermal equilibrium. No thing can exist an infinite amount of time without avoiding this fate.

So we are left with no thing as the first cause.

We are discussing the origin of existence. Matter and energy as we know it cannot be the cause of the universe and be infinite and unchanging without reaching thermal equilibrium. No thing can exist an infinite amount of time without avoiding this fate.

False. Energy is infinite. Its transferred from point to point an never ends.

Neither do I.

The miracle of the Jews.
What miracle?
The one that Toynbee, Paschal and Twain recognized.

Their continued existence and contributions are a miracle.

nonsensical question
if you don't believe in god, what does it matter if things are perfect or not?
??!!!!

Wrong.

Do you even Second Law of Thermodynamics, bro?

Wrong.

Yes. I know it makes some assumptions that contradicts the facts.

Wrong.

So like I said, the only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. No thing can do that. It must be something beyond our understanding or ability to understand because it is not a material thing.

No

Neither do I.

The miracle of the Jews.

What miracle?

Wrong.

So like I said, the only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. No thing can do that. It must be something beyond our understanding or ability to understand because it is not a material thing.
Precisely. Glad to see you figure it out. Its beyond our understanding or ability to understand which is exactly why its not smart to assume something you dont completely understand.

No

Neither do I.

Who created the creator?

You are correct....GOD is the Uncaused, the First Cause.
Can you prove that statement?

The miracle of the Jews.
What miracle?
The one that Toynbee, Paschal and Twain recognized.

Their continued existence and contributions are a miracle.
Says who?

Neither do I.

The miracle of the Jews.

What miracle?
The Miracle of Jewish History

Forum List

Back