Do as I say, not do as I do...

Which one is it? Your life or your right to live? You seem confused an awful lot.
explain the difference? seems you are the one that is confused a lot. you seem to end up in these scenarios that don't pan out your way.
If you dont know the difference I'd suggest you read a dictionary or something.
I did, there isn't any.
There is a difference. Have an adult that cares about you explain it to you.
no, there isn't.
OK kid. :itsok:

explain the difference? seems you are the one that is confused a lot. you seem to end up in these scenarios that don't pan out your way.
If you dont know the difference I'd suggest you read a dictionary or something.
I did, there isn't any.
There is a difference. Have an adult that cares about you explain it to you.
no, there isn't.
OK kid. :itsok:

Do as I say, not do as I do...

You must be a con and not smart enough to understand that not having the talks will produce many more tons of CO2 and will not create a framework where it can be decreased.
Yes, because the output of the talks is likely to be a global depression if any country is stupid enough to act on it.
You do realize that a catastrophic climate change event could put a bit of a damper on the world economy as well right?

Yeah, and so could Santa Clause if he went on vacation during Christmas.
No such thing as Santa Claus. How old are you?

Ah, so you got the point of my post? Good boy!

You must be a con and not smart enough to understand that not having the talks will produce many more tons of CO2 and will not create a framework where it can be decreased.
Yes, because the output of the talks is likely to be a global depression if any country is stupid enough to act on it.
You do realize that a catastrophic climate change event could put a bit of a damper on the world economy as well right?

What was the point of your post? That there is no such thing as the world economy or a catastrophic climate change event? Either way you pretty much exposed your ignorance because both of those things exist. Dont be so easy to expose next time.

What was the point of your post? That there is no such thing as the world economy or a catastrophic climate change event? Either way you pretty much exposed your ignorance because both of those things exist. Dont be so easy to expose next time.

The point is that there is no such thing as AGW. It follows that there is no such thing as a " catastrophic climate change event." Only the gullible believe there is such a thing.

The point is that there is no such thing as AGW. It follows that there is no such thing as a " catastrophic climate change event." Only the gullible believe there is such a thing.
The fossils of dinosaurs the world over disagree vehemently with your ignorance. Thanks for playing.

The fossils of dinosaurs the world over disagree vehemently with your ignorance. Thanks for playing.

A meteor the size of Mount Everest wiped out the dinosaurs, numskull, not global warming.

A meteor the size of Mount Everest wiped out the dinosaurs, numskull, not global warming.
Who told you that and why did you believe it? Never mind. Ignorance like yours comes from various sources. A meteor admittedly the size of mount Everest landed on all the dinosaurs the world over. What will you guys think of next? :laugh:

You actually believe global warming killed the dinosaurs?

Really?

You actually believe global warming killed the dinosaurs?

Really?
You actually believe a rock fell out of the sky and landed on all and only the dinosaurs? :rofl:

Who told you that and why did you believe it? Never mind. Ignorance like yours comes from various sources. A meteor admittedly the size of mount Everest landed on all the dinosaurs the world over. What will you guys think of next? :laugh:

The fact is well documented. You have to a colossal ignoramus if you don't know about that. There have been dozens of cable shoes about it. I hope you keep insisting it isn't true because kicking your ass around will be so much fun.

The fact is well documented. You have to a colossal ignoramus if you don't know about that. There have been dozens of cable shoes about it. I hope you keep insisting it isn't true because kicking your ass around will be so much fun.
Humor me for a minute. How could a meteor the size of mount everest only land on all the dinosaurs all over the world? You shouldnt blindly let people fuck with your head. :laugh:

BTW WTF is a cable shoe?

Humor me for a minute. How could a meteor the size of mount everest only land on all the dinosaurs all over the world? You shouldnt blindly let people fuck with your head. :laugh:

BTW WTF is a cable shoe?

It doesn't have to land on them to kill them, idiot. For one thing, it landed in the water off the coast of Mexico. This created an enormous tidle wave that wiped out life on a large portion of the planet. Then it threw up an enormous volume of ash and molten rock into the air. This rained down all over the world kill life wherever it landed and starting fires all over the world. The ash cloud stayed in the air for 2-3 years and obstructed sunlight from reaching the surface. This killed off most of the plant life on the earth. The earth experienced a global winter because of the lack of sunlight.

Furthermore, a lot more than just dinosaurs were killed. For example, a group of animals called ammonites were wiped out. The only living example of this group is the nautilus.

Now you can continue with your hilarious demonstration of colossal ignorance.

BTW WTF is a cable shoe?

It doesn't have to land on them to kill them, idiot. For one thing, it landed in the water off the coast of Mexico. This created an enormous tidle wave that wiped out life on a large portion of the planet. Then it threw up an enormous volume of ash and molten rock into the air. This rained down all over the world kill life wherever it landed and starting fires all over the world. The ash cloud stayed in the air for 2-3 years and obstructed sunlight from reaching the surface. This killed off most of the plant life on the earth. The earth experienced a global winter because of the lack of sunlight.

Furthermore, a lot more than just dinosaurs were killed. For example, a group of animals called ammonites were wiped out. The only living example of this group is the nautilus.

Now youre claiming a tidal wave killed only the dinosaurs. Even the dinosaurs that lived in the ocean? :laugh:

BTW WTF is a cable shoe?

Now youre claiming a tidal wave killed only the dinosaurs. Even the dinosaurs that lived in the ocean? :laugh:

The reptiles in the ocean weren't technically dinosuars. They are another family of reptiles altogether.

Obviously your failed to read my post beyond the term "tidal wave."

You're only proving that you're a moron with his head buried in the hand. There are virtually no paleontologist who dispute the asteroid theory of extinction. The evidence is too massive to refute.

Asteroid impact that killed the dinosaurs also cooled the Earth

An Asteroid Killed the Dinosaurs: New Evidence : DNews

What Was The Impact That Killed The Dinosaurs?

Chicxulub crater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asteroid Impact That Killed the Dinosaurs: New Evidence

Both of you obviously have no idea that the asteroid/meteor was just the final blow. Climate change had already begun and was wiping out the dinosaurs long before the big rock hit the earth. Look it up.

Forum List

Back