Dnc

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
They had to move the venue.

They had to amend the platform due to pressure.

They had to get Clinton to bail them out of the fact they have no record.

It's a great convention thus far. And there's two more nights.

Last edited:

It's a great convention.

And they sounded about as united in their support for amending the platform as Obama has attempted to make this nation for over three and a half years now.

That was easily a 50/50 split.

• Banned

It's a great convention.

And they sounded about as united in their support for amending the platform as Obama has attempted to make this nation for over three and a half years now.

That was easily a 50/50 split.

I heard it. What a successful jam-packed event. Now their blaming a 20% chance of thunderstorms as the reason they are moving it. They made fun of the republicans for picking Tampa and these morons pick an outdoor arena named after Bank of America who just laid off 3,000 workers to boot!

You can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
they have themselves booing God and Jerusalem on video... thats not a good thing for them.

DNC = Democratic National Catastrophe

No Abortions for any Reason

Back to the Gold Standard

These conventions are always barely controlled chaos with the fruitloops all working for their fifteen minutes of fame.

........and Sandra Fluke is yet to come........:lol:..........:clap2:.

Bill Clinton's radio message, I shit you not. "Obama has a plan to rebuild America from the ground up". That scares the hell out of me.

Bill Clinton's radio message, I shit you not. "Obama has a plan to rebuild America from the ground up". That scares the hell out of me.

Well I can understand that. An America in which workers make a wage in line with the value they produce would scare the hell out of you. An America that actually listened to real scientists, instead of obese junkies on the radio, would scare your. An America where every American Citizen had access to healthcare would be just insanely scary to you. Ah yes, so many things to be afraid of in a Just America.

Forum List

Back