DNC rolls back Obama rule

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011

I don't blame them, after all Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is dead broke, she needs the cash. And as we all know she is above being bought, she isn't your typical politician. She knows how to make her own money, like trading cattle futures. She is a whiz kid who just needs a little corporate help.

DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists

DNC allowing donations from federal lobbyists and PACs

the Dnc doesn't need any rules. they just make up and follow which ones they feel like. they can just roll them back and tell us all to get screwed.

how anyone can vote for that party of snakes who walks all over them

Here's one more way of them Cheating their base of voters out of their VOTES. When the hell will the people wake up? Video of this at the site

SNIP:
DNC Chair: Superdelegates Make Sure Party Leaders Don’t Have to Run Against Grassroots Activists
By Barbara Hollingsworth | February 12, 2016 | 2:16 PM EST

(CNSNews.com) – Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said that although the Democratic Party “wants to give every opportunity to grassroots activists... to participate” in its presidential nomination process, superdelegates “exist... to make sure that party leaders and elected officials don’t have to be in a position where they are running against grassroots activists."

Wasserman-Schultz made the comments Thursday in response to a question by CNN’s Jack Tapper on why Hillary Clinton garnered the same number of delegates in the New Hampshire primary as rival Bernie Sanders even though Sanders won 22 percent more of the vote.

“Hillary Clinton lost to Bernie Sanders in New Hampshire by 22 percentage points, the biggest victory in a contested Democratic primary there since John F. Kennedy. But it looks as though Clinton and Sanders are leaving the Granite State with the same number of delegates in their pockets because Clinton has the support of New Hampshire’s superdelegates, these party insiders," Tapper said.

“What do you tell voters who are new to the process, who says this makes them feel like it’s all rigged?” Tapper asked Wasserman-Schultz.

“Well, just let me make sure that I can clarify exactly what was available during the primaries in Iowa and in New Hampshire,” she replied.

“The unpledged delegates are a separate category. The only thing available on the ballot in a primary and a caucus is the pledged delegates – those that are tied to the candidate that they are pledged to support, and they receive a proportional number of delegates going in to our convention.

all of it here:
DNC Chair: Superdelegates Make Sure Party Leaders Don’t Have to Run Against Grassroots Activists

Can't brake rules if you don't have rules. That pretty much sums up liberalism.

Can't brake rules if you don't have rules. That pretty much sums up liberalism.
can we assume that if they diss Bernie supporters, they will either not even vote, or switch over to who ever is the GOP Nominee,,,,just to spite Hillary!

Not vote would be my thought on what they would do.
yes,,,thats what i am hoping for,,that 40/50% of Democrats wont come out to vote if the DNC disses kernal sanders, then what? will they register all house pets to vote?

Forum List

Back