DNC refuses to play in annual softball game with RNC

Don't even want to field an illegal immigrant team to hit over the wall?

Out In Left Field: DNC Refuses To Play RNC In Time-Honored Softball Game

Disgusting pathetic whiners. Putting politics ahead of a yearly event that brings everyone together.

Really? Republicans gerrymander to shit, and not playing in a softball game is pathetic?
Really on some kind of rant about gerrymandering today ain't ya? There some kind of court ruling in your state about gerrymandering you disagree with or something? Gerrymandering has WHAT to do with a time honored game of softball? Jeez.

Disgusting pathetic whiners. Putting politics ahead of a yearly event that brings everyone together.

All they said was that they were too busy to play softball this year. Not really a big deal. If anything is to be inferred, we might imagine that this could mean that Democrats are scrambling scared, working their people extra because they're badly in the hole. Or, we could speculate that the DNC is a bit understaffed because they suck, and everyone is already working double duty. There is nothing here that suggests any kind of ill intent.

Really? Republicans gerrymander to shit, and not playing in a softball game is pathetic?

The democrat Party fucking invented gerrymandering and made it an art form, but now that you guys suck and lose, it's suddenly illegal.

Would this be the democratic party that was on the right at the time?

Oh, by the way, I'm not a Democrat, but thanks for pretending you know me.

Really on some kind of rant about gerrymandering today ain't ya? There some kind of court ruling in your state about gerrymandering you disagree with or something? Gerrymandering has WHAT to do with a time honored game of softball? Jeez.

And you're on some kind of rant about Democrats not doing as you think they should.

Trump has backed off several traditions himself.
DC is the most expensive daycare in history.

Rumor has it (which I'm starting right here) is that the Democrats refused to play in fear of being photographed kneeling during the pre-game playing of the National Anthem. They thought it might not look so good with the midterms coming up.

Edit: going back and reading previous posts I see proper credit for this rumor should be extended to saveliberty in post #7. Which takes me back to my mainframe COBOL programming days: if I toss in a GO TO link back to his post ( DNC refuses to play in annual softball game with RNC ) will those reading this be caught in an infinite loop?

Last edited:

And you're on some kind of rant about Democrats not doing as you think they should.
I don't care if they don't play. Just showing Americans what they really think of working with republicans,course they have shown they don't care about doing what's right the entire time since they lost the election so nothing new here.

Missing an opportunity to take a knee Dems.

Alert! Mods close the thread! Nothing more to be said

it_photo_123811.jpg

This is just an indication of how deep the divisions really are. Yes. The nation really is this fractured.

Forum List

Back