DNC Co-Chair: Not Giving Sanctuary To Illegals Is Like Not Helping Jews Escape Nazi Germany

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Holy $hit...where to even BEGIN on this one...?!

Let's just keep this simple.... The DNC Co-Chair engaged in monumental, record-setting playing to EMOTION rather than discussing legality / Constitutionality of the issue.

DNC Co-Chair: Not Giving Sanctuary To Illegals Is Like Not Helping Jews Escape Nazi Germany

“I’m going to tell you right now, I’m one of them people who believes you should give your neighbors sanctuary,” he said. “If you ask yourself, ‘what would I do if I was a gentile in 1941 if my Jewish neighbors were under attack by the Nazis? Would I give them sanctuary?’ … You might be about to find out what you would do,” he added.

'My neighbor'? In this case, 'my neighbor' is an illegal immigrant who showed a total disregard for this nation's Constitution and laws by illegally coming into this country instead of working through the already-established US immigration program who could potentially be deported, NOT a Jew attempting to escape genocide.

Let's just keep this simple.... The DNC Co-Chair engaged in monumental, record-setting playing to EMOTION rather than discussing legality / Constitutionality of the issue.

“I’m going to tell you right now, I’m one of them people who believes you should give your neighbors sanctuary,” he said. “If you ask yourself, ‘what would I do if I was a gentile in 1941 if my Jewish neighbors were under attack by the Nazis? Would I give them sanctuary?’ … You might be about to find out what you would do,” he added.

'My neighbor'? In this case, 'my neighbor' is an illegal immigrant who showed a total disregard for this nation's Constitution and laws by illegally coming into this country instead of working through the already-established US immigration program who could potentially be deported, NOT a Jew attempting to escape genocide.
Crap, I had no idea Mexico was like Nazi Germany. We need to send in the 1st Marines and liberate Mexico. Save a lot of money on a wall by just running a puppet government there.

Ya gotta believe leftist loons sit around trying to out do each other saying really stupid shit

Democrats care about illegals because they want them to commit voter fraud and vote illegally for Democrats. That's the only reason.

/----/ I seem to recall that the Jews sought legal sanctuary in the US and were turned away. They settled in Canada or were returned to Germany where they were executed..

/----/ I seem to recall that the Jews sought legal sanctuary in the US and were turned away. They settled in Canada or were returned to Germany where they were executed..
Yep. Democrat FDR sent fleeing Jews back to Nazi Germany.

This.

Beach-of-Cancun.jpg

is not this.

nazi-party-hero-H.jpeg

And only a brain damaged moron would claim that it was.

Forum List

Back