DNC changing Obama acceptance speech to smaller arena

stewart nailed it the other night by stating that everything was ok right up until 2008 when Obama got into office. He had a clip from 8 days into Obamas administration that these people said his policies are failing and are going to.( which came from mitt that sack of shit liar)

so in order to get back to life as it was pre 2008 we need to get rid of Obama.

These people are unhinged and should be treated as such.

Some of us knew who he was before he was elected. A Chicago Punk that "organized" the city's South Side. We know they are so much better off since he did that. They keep voting for him cause they believe everyone else is not evil and doesn't care about them.

Unfortunately it's all he knows, he didn't realize all of America really doesn't want to be organized.

ah this stupid shit again. I love how this shit isn't off limits but we talk about mittens and his past with Bain and such. That those things are off limits and personal attacks.
Shut up.....

really? You're going to compare a stellar business career (Bill Clinton's words)... with a low level community organizer?

laughn.gif

Op says 'Trouble fining the seats'.

There's almost 20 thousand people on the waiting list.

Please, won't you rw's stop your pathetic lies?

Some of us knew who he was before he was elected. A Chicago Punk that "organized" the city's South Side. We know they are so much better off since he did that. They keep voting for him cause they believe everyone else is not evil and doesn't care about them.

Unfortunately it's all he knows, he didn't realize all of America really doesn't want to be organized.

ah this stupid shit again. I love how this shit isn't off limits but we talk about mittens and his past with Bain and such. That those things are off limits and personal attacks.
Shut up.....

really? You're going to compare a stellar business career (Bill Clinton's words)... with a low level community organizer?

laughn.gif

And, please get your "facts" straight.

Start by learning what a comminity organizer does.

Then, maybe you'll get some idea why it's a very honorable job and a real plum for a new college grad.

Bottom line is that it's lame to criticize that while worship romneys draft dodging in Paris.

Watching the kook liberals spin this PR disaster is pathetic yet funny.

If the black messiah was guaranteed he would have a full stadium, then he would stand on his 4 foot platform zu präsentieren Die Fuhrer Rede an sein Volk.

Yea, I can understand why they would be afraid of lightning. I would be too if I just tried to kill God. :lol:

I'd laugh my butt off if lightning took out all the mics and teleprompters.

I had the exact same thought. What if they just lost the power?

Shut up.....

laughn.gif

And, please get your "facts" straight.

Start by learning what a comminity organizer does.

Then, maybe you'll get some idea why it's a very honorable job and a real plum for a new college grad.

Bottom line is that it's lame to criticize that while worship romneys draft dodging in Paris.

Did I say being a community organizer was not an honorable thing? Please... show me that post.

Did I say I worshiped Romney not serving in the military during wartime? I must have somehow missed seeing myself post that one, perhaps you could link to it for us?

Dumb ass.

Rioting and looting among the crowd. :badgrin:

Rachel Madcow..."Oh no....the black people are stealing from the white people and the hispanic people are stealing from the black people, it is hysteria here in Charlotte! The 3 asian people are putting bets on who will win. Harry Reid is stealing from everyone and blaming Bush. Pelosi's bug eyes don't work in the dark...oh the horror! Moochelle is stealing junk food from the VIP booths."

Yea, I can understand why they would be afraid of lightning. I would be too if I just tried to kill God. :lol:

I'd laugh my butt off if lightning took out all the mics and teleprompters.

I had the exact same thought. What if they just lost the power?

Last edited:
well the RNC used the weather to postpone their convention, but It's okay for them.

It's a pretty big difference postponing the start of the GOP convention 24 hrs
because of a hurricane and Obama playing to a venue half the size because of
fear that he can't put enough fanny's in the seats. :D

DNC 2012: Obama
Many also gleefully retweeted Brad Panovich, a meteorologist at Charlotte’s NBC affiliate, who wrote “there are actually very little weather concerns Thursday night” and said the “severe threat is almost zero.”

Ticket-holders will instead get to participate in a conference call with the president on Thursday.

Trouble filling the seats, Barry? :rofl:

Democrats set to move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to 20,000-seater indoor arena | Mail Online

Democrats are poised to avoid the danger of President Barack Obama accepting his party’s nomination before a partially-empty stadium by shifting his speech to an indoor arena and citing ‘severe weather’.
Yeah, I believe that as much as I believe they've been consciously trying to have rallies and speeches at smaller venues on purpose :rofl:

‘The reason that we're not releasing the details on what a move to the arena would mean until that decision is made we don't want a lot of conflicting information out there.
Um... the reason they are not giving definitive information on what the move would mean, is because that would put conflicting information out there??? WTF??? :confused: Is their definitive information somehow not really definitive???

Democratic convention sources have indicated that the ‘contingency plan’ is at an advanced stage and that a move to the stadium appears certain.

‘It looks like a done deal to me,’ said one convention worker. ‘The decision’s apparently been taken and it’s just a matter of spinning it as being forced on us by the weather.’
OOPS! Cat's out of the bag :rofl:

Convention delegates, party volunteers and Democratic officials gathered in Charlotte would make up about one-third of a crowd in the Bank of America stadium, which officials have said would be 65,000 people.
SO, if the delegates and such make up 1/3 of the 65,000 in the stadium, that's about 21,500... the arena they will be moving to holds about 21,000... Their will be a lot of pissed off people on buses if no one but delegates and such can get into the acceptance speech.

The Obama campaign has been having to do this EVERYWHERE--"tighten up those rope lines--crowding people close together to give the ILLUSION of a large crowd.

6a00d8341c60fd53ef017616339783970c-800wi

obama has worse problems than filling an arena. Romney raised 100 million dollars in August, which puts his campaign efforts at 300 million instead of 200 million. There's no money to buy balloons for the end of convention balloon drop, although some democrats claim that they just forgot. obama is going to run completely out of money weeks before the election. He won't be able to mount the organization he needs and won't be able to pay for the campaign ads he needs.

obama has worse problems than filling an arena. Romney raised 100 million dollars in August, which puts his campaign efforts at 300 million instead of 200 million. There's no money to buy balloons for the end of convention balloon drop, although some democrats claim that they just forgot. obama is going to run completely out of money weeks before the election. He won't be able to mount the organization he needs and won't be able to pay for the campaign ads he needs.

Romney raised more, spent less, and now has a huge financial advantage over Obama between now and the election.

well the RNC used the weather to postpone their convention, but It's okay for them.

Nice try....The weather has nothing to do with it.
The DNC could not fill the stadium. Their expectation of 70,000 seat fillers, has not materialized.
NCZ071-052000-
MECKLENBURG-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...CHARLOTTE
140 PM EDT WED SEP 5 2012

.THURSDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. PATCHY FOG IN THE MORNING. SCATTERED
SHOWERS IN THE MORNING...THEN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IN
THE AFTERNOON. HUMID WITH HIGHS IN THE UPPER 80S. SOUTHWEST WINDS
5 TO 10 MPH. CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT.
.THURSDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS IN THE EVENING. LOWS AROUND 70. SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH. CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT.

That's typical for this time of year in this area. Lots of supposedly very smart people had to have studied weather patterns here before recommending the outdoor venue.
In fact, the DNC had originally planned to use TWC Arena.
Anyway, the news stations covered the ticket distribution and they reported that the expected "lines around the street corner" did not materialize.
Look, I really do not blame even the most fervent Obama followers for not wanting to go to a 75k seat football stadium. Who the hell wants to get stuck in the bleeders.

The only hope you nutters have is if something goes wrong on our end. You don't have the candidates nor the platform to win.

Yes we do. And we will.
Your side cannot run on their record.
Double the number of food stamp recipients. Gas price DOUBLED...Unemployment over 8% for 43 consecutive months...Not one quarter of GDP over 2%......All since 2009.
There is no more blaming Bush. No one is buying that shit anymore. It's over. The excuses are no longer accepted.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Romney raised more, spent less, and now has a huge financial advantage over Obama between now and the election.

obama surrogates say the money Romney has is a benefit to obama, because Romney can't possibly spend it all.

Forum List

Back