DNC changing Obama acceptance speech to smaller arena

yes, he did. The dumb ass.

who gives a shit they moved inside because of rain.
find something else to whine about

It wasn't for rain, dipshit...

go be fucking stupid somewhere else...

Ah yes because i am going to believe you, a gay hack who hates Obama,democrats, and has a bias agenda.

I really dont give a shit what reasons they had, this is just petty stupid whining from you people.

You guys complain if Obama used Angel soft and not Charmin to wipe his ass.

Even at the bigger venue, it wasn't been possible to get a ticket for a long, long time. There was never any question about filling it. Alas, that's just the real world. The ODS freaks are inside their own little reality bubble here, and the real world isn't going to penetrate.

What's the real issue here? Republican sour grapes. Mitt stank up the stage and no one watched him, and now they're crying about it.

I think it's hilarious that people who hate every minority in America as well as the poor and the elderly, insist it's Obama that hates America.

LOL

Saw this coming a mile away, The Dems will blame the Weather.

THEY CAN;T BLAME THE WEATHER!!!!
While introducing President Obama in June, Mayor Rahm Emanuel joked to Chicago Democrats that when Obama is in town the weather improves.

“The president arrives, the rain stops, the sun comes out.” Emanuel said. “Coincidence? I think not.”

Emanuel added that last time the president visited, the weather “was 71 degrees and beautiful.”

“He arrives, the sun comes out, and things are beautiful again.” Emanuel concluded.

Tell that to all the volunteers that were promised a seat to hear your Messiah.

Yea, we know it's because of rain. Got it. ;)
why wouldnt they get a seat?

Is today just say stupid shit day or something?

Cause it's not big enough, maybe?? :eusa_whistle:

so according to you people they moved to a smaller venue in order o make the crowds look bigger, but fucked over the volunteers because now they dont have enough seats.....

this is what i mean by you people can't be pleased. There is always something you fucktards need to whine about when i comes to the left.

I think it's hilarious that people who hate every minority in America as well as the poor and the elderly, insist it's Obama that hates America.

stewart nailed it the other night by stating that everything was ok right up until 2008 when Obama got into office. He had a clip from 8 days into Obamas administration that these people said his policies are failing and are going to.( which came from mitt that sack of shit liar)

so in order to get back to life as it was pre 2008 we need to get rid of Obama.

These people are unhinged and should be treated as such.

You nutters are funny.

You are expressing glee over the move as though it is a negative for Obama. Let me rain on your parade of stupid. The smaller arena will have fewer people seeing the speech live.....which means it will be more intimate.....which means that Obama will more easily connect with the crowd. As a result, the millions of people watching on TV and online will see a more effective Obama.

You wished for this.

Dummies.

who gives a shit they moved inside because of rain.
find something else to whine about

Ah yes because i am going to believe you, a gay hack who hates Obama,democrats, and has a bias agenda.
I'm straight (even though you want me to be gay) and I hate no one...

I also don't care if a pussy like you believes me or not....

Supposed to be the best weather all week on Thursday, according to meteorologists... But they must hate 0bama too, huh?

You're such a fhag....

I really dont give a shit what reasons they had, this is just petty stupid whining from you people.

The things that interest you are uber creepy, man... But I figured you'd be interested in 0bama's ass...

You nutters are funny.

You are expressing glee over the move as though it is a negative for Obama. Let me rain on your parade of stupid. The smaller arena will have fewer people seeing the speech live.....which means it will be more intimate.....which means that Obama will more easily connect with the crowd. As a result, the millions of people watching on TV and online will see a more effective Obama.

You wished for this.

Dummies.
yes.. they purposely moved to a smaller venue... because that makes Obama look good. :rofl:

stewart nailed it the other night by stating that everything was ok right up until 2008 when Obama got into office. He had a clip from 8 days into Obamas administration that these people said his policies are failing and are going to.( which came from mitt that sack of shit liar)

Some of us knew who he was before he was elected. A Chicago Punk that "organized" the city's South Side. We know they are so much better off since he did that. They keep voting for him cause they believe everyone else is not evil and doesn't care about them.

Unfortunately it's all he knows, he didn't realize all of America really doesn't want to be organized.

Couldn't find enough black people that wanted to ride in busses on long road trips to hear him lie to them again.

Afraid God would rain on their messiah's speech or maybe even strike him down with lightning bolts.

Didn't want to be seen partying in the "Bank" of America stadium while they trash banks and 23 million people don't have jobs.

Liberals don't like NFL football, so the football stadium was a bad idea to them.

The echo in the half empty stadium would bounce around in the caverns of Obamination's head after being picked up by those satellite dish ears.

Yea, I can understand why they would be afraid of lightning. I would be too if I just tried to kill God. :lol:

I'd laugh my butt off if lightning took out all the mics and teleprompters.

Supposed to be the best weather all week on Thursday, according to meteorologists... But they must hate 0bama too, huh?

You're such a fhag....

The things that interest you are uber creepy, man... But I figured you'd be interested in 0bama's ass...
yes you are straight like Obama is a prolife rightwinger.
We all know you are gay, you are not fooling anyone.
I bet you have a rewards card at your local bath house because you go there so much.

Some of us knew who he was before he was elected. A Chicago Punk that "organized" the city's South Side. We know they are so much better off since he did that. They keep voting for him cause they believe everyone else is not evil and doesn't care about them.

Unfortunately it's all he knows, he didn't realize all of America really doesn't want to be organized.

ah this stupid shit again. I love how this shit isn't off limits but we talk about mittens and his past with Bain and such. That those things are off limits and personal attacks.
Shut up.....

Last edited:

You're such a fhag....

yes you are straight like Obama is a prolife rightwinger.
We all know you are gay, you are not fooling anyone.
I bet you have a rewards card at your local bath house because you go there so much.

You can fantasize about me being gay all you want...

It's creepy, but I can't stop you sickos from your projections...

Now go cry somewhere else, pussy....

Forum List

Back