DNC chair "Supports" US Auto Industry so much she owns a foreign car.

According to the unions and their sycophants, it is.

uaw.jpg

I thought you idiots supported private property rights.:lol::lol:

WE thought UNIONS were real AMERICANS
That's what the kollektiv keeps telling us.

I have bought about 60 vehicles over the last 20 years & every one of them were made in the USA. Every VIN number starts with a 1, 4 or 5. I purposely avoided buying any vehicle regardless of brand that has the first VIN digit other than 1, 4 & 5. I only buy Ford, Chrysler, GM, Freightliner, Mack & various US made trailers. All of my farm & construction equipment is made in the USA. I did own a couple of Japanese 4 wheelers at one time but I now have all USA ones, Polaris rocks.

I don't like supporting UAW unions, but I hate sending money out of this country killing jobs even more.

Toyota builds in American and employs Americans. Yay Toyota.

Back in the 80s did not big liberal government step up and threaten tariffs if "voluntary" import limits were not set? Nice to see u support big government.

Also, toyota built geo prisms and an identical car under their own Toy badge. Both sucked. But hey, they got good gas mileage.

Oh, and I would rather be American a hundred years back instead of the oppressed worker slaves of the banana republics. Foreign corporations did them some good.

Let loose the dogs of war I suppose.

It's either Unions or Big Government protecting us from corporations. Guess the cartoons indicate you all prefer Big Government.

It's either Unions or Big Government protecting us from corporations. Guess the cartoons indicate you all prefer Big Government.
Ummm...the Big KKKorporations don't want to kill you. They want to sell you stuff.

It's hard to make a profit when all your customers are dead.

Seriously? You don't know this?

Ummm...the Big KKKorporations don't want to kill you. They want to sell you stuff.

Perhaps I should be more clear. A century and more ago Unions were the first tool to protect you from Corporations treating you like a third world citizen.

Don't believe corporations do that? Look at history and come back.

Now the government has all the OSHA, work week and minimum wage laws.

Folks turning the power of protection over from THEIR union to big government is what I see. Good for folks who were born too dumb to join a union back in the day.

Perhaps I should be more clear. A century and more ago Unions were the first tool to protect you from Corporations treating you like a third world citizen.

Folks turning the power of protection over from THEIR union to big government is what I see. Good for folks who were born too dumb to join a union back in the day.
Ahhh. In that case, we agree. Unions have turned into what they were created to protect workers against: Mooney-driven organizations that exploit the workers.

What I have seen is that the union management has become as corrupt as those who manage our federal government. Unions did a lot of good in their heyday and who knows maybe they will do so again, but right now "thugs" is a proper term when discussing unions.

Immie

Forum List

Back