DNC chair "Supports" US Auto Industry so much she owns a foreign car.

well, actually the foreign cars GM and Ford are built in Mexico. Toyota and NIssan are built in America by Americans. and they are much better cars. so I can't fault the Wasserman Schlitz.

well, actually the foreign cars GM and Ford are built in Mexico. Toyota and NIssan are built in America by Americans. and they are much better cars. so I can't fault the Wasserman Schlitz.

That's not entirely accurate. It's nearly impossible to tell which cars are actually built in American, but we most certainy know which cars are built by companies OWNED by Americans.

I drive German cars- I must hate America? :cuckoo:

Even worse, I recently bought a Nissan Titan Truck for my company. I may switch all of them to Nissan- they are a great value. Better resale value, lower cost, more payload, nicer interiors,etc. They are built in Murfreesboro Tennessee by Americans. The dealership that sold me the car is staffed and owned by Americans. The trucking company that shipped the car from Tenn is owned and operated by Americans. The parts that go into the car are a mixture of Domestic and imported. The parts that are imported are shipped by container to Los Angeles. Where American workers unload the containers. American truck drivers then drive transport it to Tennessee. etc, etc, etc. anyone can see that plenty of Americans are gainfully employed thanks to my purchase.

No car is built entirely in any one country, well, maybe Rolls Royce...

So do most Americans

Does anyone want to list the cars owned by each Congressman and Senator? I doubt if you will find they all drive American

Very true. I lived in Canda for 3 years...right up the road from us was a Ford plant where they made all the Windstars. If you drive one (or have), you've bought a car made outside of the USA.

It's a silly issue to discuss. There's a reason why the American car companies were doing so poorly anyway-the quality of the cars (and MPGs) sucked. Period.

Wasserman is one of the worst partisan chumps in our Government today. Her being dumb & dishonest just doesn't surprise me. She's a Pelosi clone for God's sake.

So what you idiots are saying is,

it's un-American to buy Toyotas, or Nissans, German brands, etc., etc., that are built in this country,

more often than not in plants in Red states, down South etc., often non-Union plants...

...that's a fascinating take, coming from the wingnuts.

Btw,the Hopey Changey One is spending more on Government-provided Limos than any other President in our nation's History. The number of Government-provided Limos has jumped to a staggering 73% increase. I'll wait for some Democratic outrage over that one. Should be interesting.

Forum List

Back