DJT to get final review

Looks like blues legend, 2nd comment, speaks of bribes, jc, you even gave it "funny" rating (or something).

How is it you can't keep straight things you responded to without getting confused
He wasn’t in our thread. Why don’t you know how to hit the up arrow on quotes and follow the thread you’re replying to

Who brought up bribes and Biden, that is what I replied to, I guess if bribes did not involve Trump you folks should not of brought them into the thread
Your post #44! You brought it in as a response to OK on his statement of victimless! Too bad you’re too embarrassed to admit it! No character, no honesty, or integrity

Stay on topic.
It's easy, but you refuse.
Why is that?

It's perfectly on topic, you're the one who brought up DUIs, now that was off topic. And you're the one that claims fraud can be a victimless offense. So you would have to be eligible to be sued for fraud, anybody would be by your standard.

It's perfectly on topic, you're the one who brought up DUIs, now that was off topic. And you're the one that claims fraud can be a victimless offense. So you would have to be eligible to be sued for fraud, anybody would be by your standard.

I refuse to have discourse with the ignorant.
I'm done with you.

But you feel free to continue with your stupid.
Go Girl.

Wow, another commie that can't defend their propaganda against their own standards. Good job commie.

I posted that DUI, without ANY accident or Harm to another, was a victimless crime, but still very much illegal and the driver WILL be prosecuted even without a victim.

You felt the need to bring in the word "Fraud" when the whole idea was about 'a victimless crime'

So there, OK TX.

I posted that DUI, without ANY accident or Harm to another, was a victimless crime, but still very much illegal and the driver WILL be prosecuted even without a victim.

You felt the need to bring in the word "Fraud" when the whole idea was about 'a victimless crime'

So there, OK TX.

Do you even remember what the thread topic is? You tried to deflect form the topic when I said the last supposed offenses against Trump requires the State to prove there was a victim. How stupid was your DUI analogy without any victims? Then you went on about a fraud not needing a victim, once again, really stupid.

Do you even remember what the thread topic is? You tried to deflect form the topic when I said the last supposed offenses against Trump requires the State to prove there was a victim. How stupid was your DUI analogy without any victims? Then you went on about a fraud not needing a victim, once again, really stupid.

It's OK, I accept your total denial of the actual LAW.
Bootlickers Unite, it's Yuge (Bigly) on this site.

Quote the law.

Jack Smith will tell you.
trump is so under-armed. His Lawyers are Shit compared to the Prosecutors.
Glorious.

His Lawyers are.........Who? LOLLLOLLOLL.

Trump thinks the contards like you will protect him, (Please vote me in) when Jack Smith Currently holds ALL THE POWER, and you sheep will bitch about a 'witch hunt' and call Jack Smith a Traitor.

Jack Smith will tell you.
trump is so under-armed. His Lawyers are Shit compared to the Prosecutors.
Glorious.

His Lawyers are.........Who? LOLLLOLLOLL.

Trump thinks the contards like you will protect him, (Please vote me in) when Jack Smith Currently holds ALL THE POWER, and you sheep will bitch about a 'witch hunt' and call Jack Smith a Traitor.

Yep, exactly what I thought, you're so senile you can't even remember this thread is about the NY case. Smith ain't involved.

Forum List

Back