Djokovic kicked out of Aus.

The latest from bambuworld;

NSW:

Students and teachers will have access to rapid testing twice a week and masks will be compulsory in high schools under the NSW government’s back-to-school plan to be unveiled on Sunday.

Federal:

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has defended the roll-out of school vaccines, saying there would be enough jabs to go around and it was up to parents to use them.
Just one in four children were vaccinated by the end of last week and doctors have warned it will be impossible for them to vaccinate all 5-11 year olds before school returns in just over a week because they only receive 200 vaccines per fortnight.

Even if they could, children would only be partially vaccinated because there is an eight week gap between their first and second doses.
Health Minister Greg Hunt said by the end of next week, “we will have more vaccinations in the field than there are children”.

#####

Yes, everyone wearing a mask, properly...is a proven way to reduce the spread of Covid.
With social distancing added, the protection is even greater.
Moving the classes outdoors [into shade] would be even better.

On my first day in the workforce, at age 18, in 1964, my boss said to me:
"Look after yourself first in this world, son...because nobody else will".
When my brother was 18, his mother had been dead for 6 years. He grew up fast and after growing up, he made other people his priority, and he's always lending a helping hand to his family and friends. Everybody adores him, and I'm no exception.

Last edited:
When my brother was 18, his mother had been dead for 6 years. He grew up fast and after growing up, he made other people his priority, and he's always lending a helping hand to his family and friends. Everybody adores him, and I'm no exception.
He sounds like a very nice and caring man. He did very well when his mother passed...making others his priority was a very noble thing to do. Is he too nice, too willing to make others his priority today? I was too nice, taught by dear departed mommy dearest to be a good human being, considerate of all, well-manned, polite.
All it got me in the workforce was bullied, harassed, mocked and walked all over.
In society, neighbours took advantage.
That all changed when I was about 30. By then I was a lot wiser to the evil ways of the big bad world.
I learnt not to work so hard, not to finish my work by 'lunchtime' lest the slackers have me loaded up with half their work, some of it permanently.
I learnt to tell neighbours that my expensive lawn mower etc were broken, eventually they got the message and stopped asking to borrow things [misuse them and not look after them, sometimes breaking them and not offering to fix them], I having to ask for them back.
Family, friends, and neighbours...all smiling and loving to you...until you tell them "No"... :mad:
See what happens when you ask them nicely, politely, lovingly not to smoke in your home and car, and to take off their wet shoes before entering your home.
They'll just laugh at you and do whatever they like, and most likely get offended and cross you off their list of family, friends and neighbours. :)
In recent times my only sibling tried to take advantange. Oh where was all the professed love?
Had to delete her new deadbeat boyfriend and her from my life.

I wish your brother well in his battle with Covid.
If only he'd thought of himself and his welfare first and worn a mask, not being worried about others being offended. The others got Covid anyway.
My first boss' words were very wise. His words not meaning not to help other people, but to look after your own welfare first.
Can't lend a hand to family and friends if you're down and out yourself.
Today it would mean if you like "look after you and yours first"..."then once you've done that, help others if you wish".
Like when the oxygen masks in the plane descend, the instructions are "Secure your mask first, then help others."

Last edited:
Here’s a good video just for you. You must be so proud of your government.

Ah yes, "Chairman Dan" as many call him.
Leftist Premier of Vic state, elected in landslides time after time
by the People of Vic, much to the amazement of bambu-ilk in NSW.
Vic, not my state gov.
They love him in "multicultural" Melbourne and Vic.
If an election were held in Vic tomorrow he and his leftist govt would likely be re elected...such is the love for the Left in Vic and the world today.
Leftists are taking over the West...America, Canada, NZ, much of Europe have already fallen.
Australia will likely be next in May.

Last edited:
Ah yes, "Chairman Dan" as many call him.
Leftist Premier of Vic state, elected in landslides time after time
by the People of Vic, much to the amazement of bambu-ilk in NSW.
Vic, not my state gov.
They love him in "multicultural" Melbourne and Vic.
If an election were held in Vic tomorrow he and his leftist govt would likely be re elected...such is the love for the Left in Vic and the world today.
Leftists are taking over the West...America, Canada, NZ, much of Europe have already fallen.
Australia will likely be next in May.
As I thought.

But outside the US, England, and Sweden the rest of the no longer free West is collapsing into tyranny. Australia puts people in concentration camps. Canada seems not far behind. Germany, Italy, and Austria, the fascist powers of World War II, have completely repudiated, again, the civil liberty of their captive populations. The ruling German nazis want to confine the nonvaccinated to house arrest. The Italian fascists fine those who are not injected with the potentially lethal “vaccine” and suspend without salary public employees who are not injected. An Italian journalist who has not yet been shutdown reports that:
It is now impossible to enter post offices and banks without vaccination.

It is now impossible to go into the shops and do a generic shopping if you are without vaccination: only “necessary goods” but what goods are necessary is decided by the government.
It is now completely impossible to go to the gym without vaccination and a mask.
It is now impossible for those who are not vaccinated to go to the tobacconist’s and buy a newspaper.
It is now impossible for those who are not vaccinated to ski.
It is now impossible for those who are not vaccinated to enter a bookstore.
It is now totally impossible for those who are not vaccinated to use a long-distance train or airplane.
It is now impossible for the unvaccinated inhabitants of an island to arrive in mainland Italy. Sardinia is isolated. Sicily was isolated but its governor had a jolt of dignity and ordered to ignore the government order. The problem remains for the smaller islands and for Venice.
Unvaccinated parliamentarians residing on the islands cannot go to parliament unless they find a private ship to move them.
People queue for the third dose thinking about the fourth, still get sick with covid, recover with difficulty and some of them die. Government is silent.

Hospitals openly reject unvaccinated patients but the judiciary does not intervene. Government is silent.

The Swastika Again Flies Over Austria
US Federal Courts Reject Biden's Tyranny but Austria Shows Its True Nazi Colors - PaulCraigRoberts.org

As I thought.

But outside the US, England, and Sweden the rest of the no longer free West is collapsing into tyranny. Australia puts people in concentration camps. Canada seems not far behind. Germany, Italy, and Austria, the fascist powers of World War II, have completely repudiated, again, the civil liberty of their captive populations. The ruling German nazis want to confine the nonvaccinated to house arrest. The Italian fascists fine those who are not injected with the potentially lethal “vaccine” and suspend without salary public employees who are not injected. An Italian journalist who has not yet been shutdown reports that:
It is now impossible to enter post offices and banks without vaccination.

It is now impossible to go into the shops and do a generic shopping if you are without vaccination: only “necessary goods” but what goods are necessary is decided by the government.
It is now completely impossible to go to the gym without vaccination and a mask.
It is now impossible for those who are not vaccinated to go to the tobacconist’s and buy a newspaper.
It is now impossible for those who are not vaccinated to ski.
It is now impossible for those who are not vaccinated to enter a bookstore.
It is now totally impossible for those who are not vaccinated to use a long-distance train or airplane.
It is now impossible for the unvaccinated inhabitants of an island to arrive in mainland Italy. Sardinia is isolated. Sicily was isolated but its governor had a jolt of dignity and ordered to ignore the government order. The problem remains for the smaller islands and for Venice.
Unvaccinated parliamentarians residing on the islands cannot go to parliament unless they find a private ship to move them.
People queue for the third dose thinking about the fourth, still get sick with covid, recover with difficulty and some of them die. Government is silent.

Hospitals openly reject unvaccinated patients but the judiciary does not intervene. Government is silent.

The Swastika Again Flies Over Austria
US Federal Courts Reject Biden's Tyranny but Austria Shows Its True Nazi Colors - PaulCraigRoberts.org
Austria is not Australia...although many people in the world think it is, don't even know Australia exists.
For the slow-learners, Australia does not put people in concentration camps.

Austria is not Australia...although many people in the world think it is, don't even know Australia exists.
For the slow-learners, Australia does not put people in concentration camps.
They must certainly do. Learn to read.

LOL! As if anyone wants to go to Oz. Burnt to a crisp and completely locked down, lol, you must be delusional to think anyone wants to go there.
I would like to go there one day. Its a huge country with a fascinating history. Its a lot of different places.

I reccomend The Fatal Shore by Robert Hughes. Its a history of the country from the arrival of the colonists and gives some insight into the character of the people.

LOL! As if anyone wants to go to Oz. Burnt to a crisp and completely lockdown, lol, you must be delusional to think anyone wants to go there.

I would like to go there one day. Its a huge country with a fascinating history. Its a lot of different places.

I reccomend The Fatal Shore by Robert Hughes. Its a history of the country from the arrival of the colonists and gives some insight into the character of the people.
Colonists? LOLOLOL!!!! They were all CRIMINALS!!!!!

Burnt to a crisp, severe drought, total lockdown, buncha homos, you'd fit right in.

Colonists? LOLOLOL!!!! They were all CRIMINALS!!!!!

Burnt to a crisp, severe drought, total lockdown, buncha homos, you'd fit right in.
No they weren't, there was a mixture of convicts and free settlers.
Oh, and before the American War of Independence Britain was sending its convict criminals to America. 50,000 were sent, arrived around Virginia.
It was only after that war they had to find another colony to which to transport them.
Enter Australia.
The First Fleet arriving in Sydney to start a new colony in 1788.

x

The lockdowns in NSW were "soft lockdowns", necessary, kept the numbers of daily new infections very low.
It was only after the lockdowns were ended and replaced by "risky freedom" that the daily new infection numbers shot up to 60,000.
With the re-introduction of some restrictions and self-lockdown by many People the 60,000 has reduced to 15,000 and the govt has announced that "Covid has reached its peak" and "the end of Covid is near".

Last edited:
LOL! As if anyone wants to go to Oz. Burnt to a crisp and completely locked down, lol, you must be delusional to think anyone wants to go there.
There is an iconic poem;

"My Country" is a poem about Australia, written by Dorothea Mackellar at the age of 19 while homesick in the United Kingdom. After travelling through Europe extensively with her father during her teenage years, she started writing the poem in London in 1904 and re-wrote it several times before her return to Sydney.
Originally published: 5 September 1908

My Country

The love of field and coppice,
Of green and shaded lanes.
Of ordered woods and gardens
Is running in your veins,
Strong love of grey-blue distance
Brown streams and soft dim skies
I know but cannot share it,
My love is otherwise.

I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror –
The wide brown land for me!

A stark white ring-barked forest
All tragic to the moon,
The sapphire-misted mountains,
The hot gold hush of noon.
Green tangle of the brushes,
Where lithe lianas coil,
And orchids deck the tree-tops
And ferns the warm dark soil.

Core of my heart, my country!
Her pitiless blue sky,
When sick at heart, around us,
We see the cattle die –
But then the grey clouds gather,
And we can bless again
The drumming of an army,
The steady, soaking rain.

Land of the Rainbow Gold,
For flood and fire and famine,
She pays us back threefold –

Over the thirsty paddocks,
Watch, after many days,
The filmy veil of greenness
That thickens as we gaze.

An opal-hearted country,
A wilful, lavish land –
All you who have not loved her,
You will not understand –
Though earth holds many splendours,
Wherever I may die,
I know to what brown country
My homing thoughts will fly.

-- Dorothea Mackellar

Last edited:
No they weren't, there was a mixture of convicts and free settlers.
Oh, and before the American War of Independence Britain was sending its convict criminals to America. 50,000 were sent, arrived around Virginia.
It was only after that war they had to find another colony to which to transport them.
Enter Australia.
The First Fleet arriving in Sydney to start a new colony in 1788.

x

The lockdowns in NSW were "soft lockdowns", necessary, kept the numbers of daily new infections very low.
It was only after the lockdowns were ended and replaced by "risky freedom" that the daily new infection numbers shot up to 60,000.
With the re-introduction of some restrictions and self-lockdown by many People the 60,000 has reduced to 15,000 and the govt has announced that "Covid has reached its peak" and "the end of Covid is near".
More like the end of Australia is near. We should nuke it.

There is an iconic poem;

"My Country" is a poem about Australia, written by Dorothea Mackellar at the age of 19 while homesick in the United Kingdom. After travelling through Europe extensively with her father during her teenage years, she started writing the poem in London in 1904 and re-wrote it several times before her return to Sydney.
Originally published: 5 September 1908

My Country

The love of field and coppice,
Of green and shaded lanes.
Of ordered woods and gardens
Is running in your veins,
Strong love of grey-blue distance
Brown streams and soft dim skies
I know but cannot share it,
My love is otherwise.

I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror –
The wide brown land for me!

A stark white ring-barked forest
All tragic to the moon,
The sapphire-misted mountains,
The hot gold hush of noon.
Green tangle of the brushes,
Where lithe lianas coil,
And orchids deck the tree-tops
And ferns the warm dark soil.

Her pitiless blue sky,
When sick at heart, around us,
We see the cattle die –
But then the grey clouds gather,
And we can bless again
The drumming of an army,
The steady, soaking rain.

Land of the Rainbow Gold,
For flood and fire and famine,
She pays us back threefold –

Over the thirsty paddocks,
Watch, after many days,
The filmy veil of greenness
That thickens as we gaze.

An opal-hearted country,
A wilful, lavish land –
All you who have not loved her,
You will not understand –
Though earth holds many splendours,
Wherever I may die,
I know to what brown country
My homing thoughts will fly.

-- Dorothea Mackellar
Should be, my country, stolen from the abos, burnt to a crisp, no water, and a lockdown that doesn't work. Buncha pansies.

Forum List

Back