Disturbing New Revelations On Shooter: Did The White House Blow it?...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
You need a linkThere have been some new and very disturbing revelations coming to light today on shooter Nidal Malik Hasan.

Nidal Malik Hasan,the alleged shooter in yesterday's massacre at Fort Hood,played a Homeland Security Advisory role in President Barack Obama's transition into the White House,according to a key University Policy Institute document. The Homeland Security Policy Institute at George Washington University published a document May,19,entitled "Thinking Anew" in which Hasan of the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine is listed on page 29 of the document as a "Task Force Event Participant."

Even more disturbing news has come out today about the FBI actually looking into Hasan's possible involvement with Radical Islamist propaganda,but later dropping their investigation. This is incredibly disturbing and outrageous in my opinion. Why did the FBI end their investigation? Seems pretty crazy to me. There are just so many more questions that need to be answered on this terrible tragedy. How much was this White House and FBI involved with this event? Could they have done more? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Did CAIR play a role in intimidating the FBI into ending their investigation of Hasan?

Nidal Hasan: Ft. Hood Shooter Participated in Homeland Security Disaster Preparation
The gunman who killed 12 people today at Ft. Hood appears, based on current media reports, to be Army psychiatrist Nidal Hasan who was listed as a participant in a Homeland Security Policy Institute's presidential transition task force last year.

The task force was not officially affiliated with the White House. It was a project of the Homeland Security Policy Institute, an independent thinktank housed at George Washington University, aimed at drafting policy recommendations for the incoming Obama administration.

According to the task force's May 2009 report [pdf], a "Nidal Hasan" from the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine was a task force event participant. Other participants included Senate and House staffers, Department of Homeland Security officials, Defense Department officials, and reporters for Politico, the Washington Post, and the London Times.

Nidal Hasan: Ft. Hood Shooter Participated in Homeland Security Disaster Preparation - Malik nidal hasan - Gawker

there is yet another red flag this guy is not who they say he is he was an agent involved in more than just psychiatrist...the Modus operandi is starting to look classic

Hey Libo..

Looks like eots is buying into your conspiracy theory.

That means it must be authentic

Maybe even more disturbing than Hasan's involvement in the Obama transition is the fact that the FBI has admitted to investigating his possible involvement in Radical Islamist propaganda yet later decided to close their investigation. This seems to be an incomprehensible & outrageous blunder. There are so many more questions that need to be answered. I'm just not sure we will ever get the truth on this one.

Maybe even more disturbing than Hasan's involvement in the Obama transition is the fact that the FBI has admitted to investigating his possible involvement in Radical Islamist propaganda yet later decided to close their investigation. This seems to be an incomprehensible & outrageous blunder. There are so many more questions that need to be answered. I'm just not sure we will ever get the truth on this one.

You really should try to curb your elation over all this just a little. I mean seriously dude, 13 people are dead.

I never said i was "elated" about anything. Sorry you interpreted things that way.

The FBI itself admitted they investigated Hasan's possible links to Radical Islamist propaganda but later closed their investigation. They seem to be back-tracking on that one today though. Why did they end their investigation? We need to know more.

if some enraged person murders him before trial .. he is or is executed immediately after trial or deemed totally insane and drugged and locked away forever in a nuthouse...it is all but confirmed

It happened 24 hours ago!!! So that statement is a little premature. Most people are mourning with the families of the dead. And praying for the 31 people that were hurt.

Answers will come later.

Yea i think he was just another one of those evil "Militia Boogeymen" you hear the Hopey Changey loons always screeching about. All those evil "Militia Boogeymen" yet no one has ever seen even one. Hmm? Why did the FBI drop their investigation of this cretin? This is a completely reasonable question. We deserve answers.

Last edited:
This terrible tragedy is already being swept under the rug by this Administration. I seriously doubt we will ever get the truth on this one. Just so sad.

Unfortunately we are already seeing the MSM regurgitating the latest White House Talking Points: "He was just a poor stressed out guy who was being picked on." "He was just soo stressed out and is actually the victim in this." Yes in the end it will be everything but Islamic Terrorism. He was just stressed out and it had absolutely nothing to do with Islam. The sad thing is that most will actually swallow that load of Bull Chit. What a sad sad scam.

There seems little doubt now that his religion did have a part to play in this. How big a part remains to be known. What is for certain is that the US Government, the FBI, or the Dept of Homeland Security had no fore knowledge or had anything else to do with it other than failure to prevent it.

Conspiracy nuts are once again, NUTS.

Forum List

Back