DisneyWorld Raises Prices Again. Aren't The Profits From Burgers & Pizza Enough Already ? !!!

Blame Obamacare...
Imagine how much it costs them to insureall their 'cast members'

Funny thing, I believe most of their "cast members" are part time and/or seasonal. I'll need to ask my daughter, she works at Disneyland...
Disney would never relegate their employees to part time to skirt the ACA.
They're so liberal and all

She just texted back... Yes, the majority of those "cast members" we all see working in the parks are part time and/or seasonal employees.

On the upside, she can get me in for free, the rest of you are fucked...

I suspect employees at MOST amusement parks are PT and/or seasonal.

I would rather have a vasectomy without anesthetic than go to Disney World.

I dont mind them raising the price, but the middle class hasn't received a raise since the Bush Years!
I dont mind them raising the price
yea we can tell..........
rolleyes.gif

Blame Obamacare...

Funny thing, I believe most of their "cast members" are part time and/or seasonal. I'll need to ask my daughter, she works at Disneyland...

She just texted back... Yes, the majority of those "cast members" we all see working in the parks are part time and/or seasonal employees.

no....you wouldnt.....

DisneyWorld Raises Prices Again. Aren't The Profits From Burgers & Pizza Enough Already ? !!!

Blame Obamacare...
A friend of mine has been a character there for over 10 years and a family member worked there as a diver, taking care of the boats from Jungle Cruise, etc. Disney does not pay well, or offer very good benefits at all. They rely on a lot of turnover for the majority of their grunt work, with kids from UCF and other colleges coming and going.

We took our kids in Sept 2013. The key is to not go during spring break, June thru August, Thanksgiving week and the two weeks around Christmas.

And pretty much every nice place to go on vacation is expensive.

no....you wouldnt.....

Yeah, actually, I would. I would consider suicide preferable to Disney.

how much does it cost to go skiing for one day? $100 sounds about right for something that you do only a handful of times in your life. You could prolly get a season pass for less if you wanted to go there more often but yeah- just showing up at the gate? $100

Remember, we're talking about "Heaven's Waiting Room" AKA- Florida. Everything has to be trucked-in so it costs more.
$329 for a season pass. Or $20/month.
I think I can get Bucs tickets cheaper
Florida residents get a nice discount.

if you are in orlando you got to see this freak show, we were at disney and some thumpers found out we were jewish and gave us free tickets to this freak show park, that was ten years ago. after an hour they asked us to leave because our laughter

Home - The Holy Land Experience

Anything over $0.00 to get into that hellhole is overpriced.
Actually they should pay people to go there. A lot.

Back in the '70s it wasn't too bad...
if i am right, wasn't it about 15.00 when it first opened?

Disneyland Tickets History

Disneyland is the source of the phrase "E ticket ride" or whatever...
During the height of the Bush Recession they raised the price from $80 to $87.

They suck.

and regarding those burger restaurants. you couldn't pay me to eat a burger there. god only knows what quality beef goes into them. most likely, disney looks for the best deal per pound. {like with wal-mart, I wont buy their beef, I just look at it and its like,,,NO WAY!!!)
You're quite the hysterical one, aren't you?

and regarding those burger restaurants. you couldn't pay me to eat a burger there. god only knows what quality beef goes into them. most likely, disney looks for the best deal per pound. {like with wal-mart, I wont buy their beef, I just look at it and its like,,,NO WAY!!!)
You're quite the hysterical one, aren't you?
actually, I like many people are very picky when it comes to ground beef. I only buy it at publix, at least there you can see it, make sure its RED! and make sure the package isnt about to expire. although there have been plenty of times when I bought ground beef and discovered that they put the expiring beef inside the fresh red meat.(yeeechh!) but that was ages ago.

Forum List

Back