Disney introduces Elena, its first Latina princess

Really? Ever had a Mexican lollipop? Like eating a friggin styptic pencil. Bitter salty and acidic. Welcome to the new world, kiddoes. Mexicans will tell US what IS GOOD and what is acceptable. It is the NEW world order....They are the new overlords. That is what multiculturalism is all about. Viva la raza.
The wetback is gonna git you. Better run...between the wetbacks, the Negroes, a n!gger President, chinks...you are just going to be a white blob in the middle of black. Might I suggest Germany...they are all racist c()nts like yourself.
I worked for a couple from Mexico City, they ran a disco and I was security, they were fine to work for...and paid more than the other clubs did, you know those white ones....
I like Mexicans...have no problem with then whatsoever. I just call them wetbacks...because it entertains me.

Really? Ever had a Mexican lollipop? Like eating a friggin styptic pencil. Bitter salty and acidic. Welcome to the new world, kiddoes. Mexicans will tell US what IS GOOD and what is acceptable. It is the NEW world order....They are the new overlords. That is what multiculturalism is all about. Viva la raza.
People that were never born here and hijack imitation laws tell me I stole THE land they NEVER been before. Tell me, how does that work again?
You do know that this is a TOS violation?
Do you really expect a racist idiot to be able to operate the quote function?
I should hope so....
You should report her anyway....wait, she is a racist, rules don't apply to her, so don't bother.

The wetback is gonna git you. Better run...between the wetbacks, the Negroes, a n!gger President, chinks...you are just going to be a white blob in the middle of black. Might I suggest Germany...they are all racist c()nts like yourself.
I worked for a couple from Mexico City, they ran a disco and I was security, they were fine to work for...and paid more than the other clubs did, you know those white ones....
I like Mexicans...have no problem with then whatsoever. I just call them wetbacks...because it entertains me.
I had too many that made me money with supplies....So we tended to treat each other without misnomers...

I had too many that made me money with supplies....So we tended to treat each other without misnomers...
When I lived in NM...my wetback buddies and I had some colorful names for each other. Hell, I lived on the border...all I dealt with were wetbacks. Great people.

When I lived in NM...my wetback buddies and I had some colorful names for each other. Hell, I lived on the border...all I dealt with were wetbacks. Great people.
I get along with everyone, that's worth it, and have had women from all over the globe..I see no need for discrimination based on ethnicity or race, only bad character....

I get along with everyone, that's worth it, and have had women from all over the globe..I see no need for discrimination based on ethnicity or race, only bad character....
I am simply an equal opportunity offender. People who know me realize that I am actually nice to a fault.

We have a shop in my city where they make it themselves from scratch. It's not imported from mexico.

Calm down you bigoted old broad.
You aren't helping anyone here, troll.

Do you think you are, bigot?

Forum List

Back