dismembering a body--but didn't murder !?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I just saw this about a man who dismembered a body but claims he didn't murder the victim
Man suspected of dismembering student 'panicked after she died during sex but did not kill her' | Daily Mail Online
..it reminds me of the very fascinating case of Robert Durst who has supposedly killed 3 people, including his missing wife
..he admits to shooting the second victim with his own pistol after the victim threatened Durst with it
1. he then chopped up the body,
2. tried to dump it in the ocean [ they never found the head ]
3. paid off the victim's next month's rent
4. then jumped bail and took off
--found not guilty of murder !!!!!
How did Robert Durst chop up a body and not get convicted for murder?
Robert Durst - Wikipedia
not everybody can/will chop up a body-very abhorrent/horrifying/etc
IMO if you chop up a body, the burden of proof for not guilty of murder is on the defendant, not the prosecution
..if you have some time to waste and haven't seen it, I suggest The Jinx:The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst

Last edited:
..I just saw this about a man who dismembered a body but claims he didn't murder the victim
Man suspected of dismembering student 'panicked after she died during sex but did not kill her' | Daily Mail Online
..it reminds me of the very fascinating case of Robert Durst who has supposedly killed 3 people, including his missing wife
..he admits to shooting the second victim with his own pistol after the victim threatened Durst with it
Robert Durst - Wikipedia
IMO if you chop up a body, the burden of proof for not guilty of murder is on the defendant, not the prosecution
..if you have some time to waste and haven't seen it, I suggest The Jinx:The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst
Why would you chop up a body?

Robert Durst - Wikipedia
Why would you chop up a body?
yes....they say because they ''panic''.....!!?? yes, they murdered and panic because of the murder
if someone is dead, you call the police

Forum List

Back