Disinformation is enemy #1.

Pro-Trump fake electors in Arizona have pleaded the Fifth before grand jury

Arizona Republicans who falsely posed as electors for Donald Trump in 2020 have appeared before a grand jury in recent days and invoked their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, as state prosecutors near a decision on potential criminal charges against those who helped Trump try to overturn his loss in the state.

The prosecutors’ decision to require these people to appear in person is the latest escalation of the long-running probe by the state’s attorney general, Kris Mayes, into election interference by Trump allies. The tactic is also highly unusual and risks biasing the grand jury against key targets of the probe, according to independent legal experts who have worked as both prosecutors and defense lawyers.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/28/arizona-fake-electors-grand-jury-plead-fifth-00149605

Trump is a human wrecking ball to democracy and the lives of the gullible rubes enlisted to help his illegal scheme.

I would own a yacht by now if I had a dollar for every time a MAGAist disparaged a link I provided without actually refuting anything it says.

Thom is a whiny twat.
If he's right, and the top rate should be 70% again, why hasn't any Dem
since Reagan raised the top rate to 70%? Why hasn't a single one tried?

When we had heavily regulated and taxed capitalism in the post-war era, the largest employer in America was General Motors, and they paid working people what would be, in today's dollars, about $50 an hour with benefits.

Does this fucktard think GM had so many employees because taxes were so high?

Reagan began deregulating and cutting taxes on capitalism in 1981, and today, with more classical "raw capitalism," what we call "Reaganomics," or "supply side economics," our nation's largest employer is WalMart and they pay around $10 an hour.

Does this fucktard think that WalMart has so many employees because the top rate is 37%? Would it be better if they had fewer employees?

According to Piketty, the post-World War II middle class was created by two major things: the destruction of European inherited wealth during the war and higher taxes on the rich, most of which were rationalized by the war. This brought wealth and income at the top down, and raised working people up into a middle class.

How does taxing rich people bring up working people?
This whiny French twat sounds dumber than Thom.

Progressive taxation, when done correctly, pushes wages down to working people and reduces the incentives for the very rich to pillage their companies or rip off their workers. After all, why take another billion when 91 percent of it just going to be paid in taxes?

Why bother even starting a company when 91 percent of it is just going to be paid in taxes?

What precisely did Biden do to drive millions of migrants to the border.

Other than telling them to walk right in and then doing nothing to slow the flood?

There was a border bill sitting at the table to fix issues at the border

But it kind of sucked. Biden should try harder, or just run on his failure.

Other than one off handed remark during the democratic nomination debates about wanting more migrants, like the boob Biden is, he hasn't said or done a thing since then that would prompt the the human tidal wave of undesirables here. The policies in place now were the same policies in place during Bush, Obama and Trump and beyond. The only significant thing Biden removed was the covid restrictions, stay in mexico policy and removing children from their parents. The stay in mexico policy lasted till August of 2022, but the surge had happened way before then.

Not really. That's your narrative because that's what you want to believe in order to justify saying it's a bad bill. The reality is, Biden got GOP leadership to agree on a bill and then they intentionally torpedoed it. Then there's Mike Johnson who won't listen to any bill of immigration at all. lol. This is what Biden will run on. He's got the ammo now.

Pro-Trump fake electors in Arizona have pleaded the Fifth before grand jury

Arizona Republicans who falsely posed as electors for Donald Trump in 2020 have appeared before a grand jury in recent days and invoked their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, as state prosecutors near a decision on potential criminal charges against those who helped Trump try to overturn his loss in the state.

The prosecutors’ decision to require these people to appear in person is the latest escalation of the long-running probe by the state’s attorney general, Kris Mayes, into election interference by Trump allies. The tactic is also highly unusual and risks biasing the grand jury against key targets of the probe, according to independent legal experts who have worked as both prosecutors and defense lawyers.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/28/arizona-fake-electors-grand-jury-plead-fifth-00149605

Trump is a human wrecking ball to democracy and the lives of the gullible rubes enlisted to help his illegal scheme.

“If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
“You see the mob takes the Fifth,”
- Donald Trump

Trump himself has plead the fifth over 440 times.

Other than one off handed remark during the democratic nomination debates about wanting more migrants, like the boob Biden is, he hasn't said or done a thing since then that would prompt the the human tidal wave of undesirables here. The policies in place now were the same policies in place during Bush, Obama and Trump and beyond. The only significant thing Biden removed was the covid restrictions, stay in mexico policy and removing children from their parents. The stay in mexico policy lasted till August of 2022, but the surge had happened way before then.

Not really. That's your narrative because that's what you want to believe in order to justify saying it's a bad bill. The reality is, Biden got GOP leadership to agree on a bill and then they intentionally torpedoed it. Then there's Mike Johnson who won't listen to any bill of immigration at all. lol. This is what Biden will run on. He's got the ammo now.

he hasn't said or done a thing since then that would prompt the the human tidal wave of undesirables here.

Are you fucking kidding? LOL!

The reality is, Biden got GOP leadership to agree on a bill and then they intentionally torpedoed it.

How many votes did it get?

Then there's Mike Johnson who won't listen to any bill of immigration at all.

Biden won't enforce the laws on the book now, why does he need another one?

This is what Biden will run on.

3 years of border disaster.

He's got the ammo now.

Yeah, he can say he was finally gonna fix it, after doing nothing, but Trump was mean. Waaaa
We'll have to see how that boosts his border polling.

he hasn't said or done a thing since then that would prompt the the human tidal wave of undesirables here.

Are you fucking kidding? LOL!

The reality is, Biden got GOP leadership to agree on a bill and then they intentionally torpedoed it.

How many votes did it get?

Then there's Mike Johnson who won't listen to any bill of immigration at all.

Biden won't enforce the laws on the book now, why does he need another one?

This is what Biden will run on.

3 years of border disaster.

He's got the ammo now.

Yeah, he can say he was finally gonna fix it, after doing nothing, but Trump was mean. Waaaa
We'll have to see how that boosts his border polling.

What new legislation or bill did Biden specifically introduce to illicit the massive response from migrants to come here in the millions?

Not enough. That's not Biden's problem, that's on the GOP. :auiqs.jpg:

I can play this game as well. If republicans won't approve a border bill no matter what, why does Biden need to do anything about immigration? See how your logic works?

Border disaster that republicans won't do a thing about. Open borders is on the GOP. What did Trump do about the border in the 4 years he was president? What permanent solutions did he propose? He campaigned on building a "great wall" that he was going to get Mexico to pay for, which never happened. :lol: So he spent tax payer money on a flimsy fence that literally did nothing. lol. What will he campaign on this time? lol

If he's right, and the top rate should be 70% again, why hasn't any Dem
since Reagan raised the top rate to 70%? Why hasn't a single one tried?
Because it lacks political viability. That doesn't mean it's the wrong thing to do. For Repubs, convicting Trump in either impeachment was not viable because......you know.....orange god. But based on the evidence it was the right thing to do.

What new legislation or bill did Biden specifically introduce to illicit the massive response from migrants to come here in the millions?

Not enough. That's not Biden's problem, that's on the GOP. :auiqs.jpg:

I can play this game as well. If republicans won't approve a border bill no matter what, why does Biden need to do anything about immigration? See how your logic works?

Border disaster that republicans won't do a thing about. Open borders is on the GOP. What did Trump do about the border in the 4 years he was president? What permanent solutions did he propose? He campaigned on building a "great wall" that he was going to get Mexico to pay for, which never happened. :lol: So he spent tax payer money on a flimsy fence that literally did nothing. lol. What will he campaign on this time? lol

The question is, what old legislation did he loudly stop enforcing to illicit the massive response from illegal aliens to come here in the millions?

That's not Biden's problem, that's on the GOP

He needs to say that. "I've failed for over 3 years. And now the GOP won't pass a bill to help me pretend I want to fix the border"

Border disaster that republicans won't do a thing about. Open borders is on the GOP.

Sorry, Biden has been in charge of enforcing the laws. He failed. The GOP will try to fix Joe's fuck ups, after he's out.

What did Trump do about the border in the 4 years he was president?

What was his largest number of illegal aliens in a year? Now what was Joe's largest number?

Because it lacks political viability. That doesn't mean it's the wrong thing to do. For Repubs, convicting Trump in either impeachment was not viable because......you know.....orange god. But based on the evidence it was the right thing to do.

If support for it is so low, no one has even introduced a bill in over 40 years,
it's never, ever going to happen. So, Thom should whine about it some more, silly commie twat.

Why do you keep repeating that question as though it erases the factual record of how the bipartisan effort to pass immigration reform was sabotaged by Trump?

Because it really wasn't bipartisan if it didn't get large numbers of votes from both parties.

Because it really wasn't bipartisan if it didn't get large numbers of votes from both parties.
Don't be silly. The bill was a concession to many POT demands as acknowledged by those Repubs involved in crafting it. But in the end, loyalty to the orange god exceeded that to the country's security.

Don't be silly. The bill was a concession to many POT demands as acknowledged by those Repubs involved in crafting it. But in the end, loyalty to the orange god exceeded that to the country's security.

Now Biden will have to help the security of the country by reversing his own fuck ups.

Or just keep doing what he's been doing and defend his failures to the voters.

The question is, what old legislation did he loudly stop enforcing to illicit the massive response from illegal aliens to come here in the millions?

That's not Biden's problem, that's on the GOP

He needs to say that. "I've failed for over 3 years. And now the GOP won't pass a bill to help me pretend I want to fix the border"

Border disaster that republicans won't do a thing about. Open borders is on the GOP.

Sorry, Biden has been in charge of enforcing the laws. He failed. The GOP will try to fix Joe's fuck ups, after he's out.

What did Trump do about the border in the 4 years he was president?

What was his largest number of illegal aliens in a year? Now what was Joe's largest number?

What legislation did Biden illegally demand border patrol stop enforcing? Link to your evidence showing this. Furthermore, how would a lowly migrant in some foreign land know something so utterly secretive, which it would have to have been, in order to make plans to travel here? The surge started happening immediately into 2021. I know these types of lies and false talking points work in far right wing circles that never question a single thing they hear, but ppl here don’t belong to the Trump hive mind.

So you admit the GOP won’t lift a finger to fix the border, thank you.

Precisely what evidence do you have the Biden isn’t enforcing laws? That’s on border patrol, not the president. Lol. I’ll wait for the proof, which will never come.

I guess if you’re going to blame Biden for immigration without evidence of cause I’ll just go ahead and blame trump for covid since it happened on his watch. There, everything is all even now.

What legislation did Biden illegally demand border patrol stop enforcing? Link to your evidence showing this. Furthermore, how would a lowly migrant in some foreign land know something so utterly secretive, which it would have to have been, in order to make plans to travel here? The surge started happening immediately into 2021. I know these types of lies and false talking points work in far right wing circles that never question a single thing they hear, but ppl here don’t belong to the Trump hive mind.

Precisely what evidence do you have the Biden isn’t enforcing laws? That’s on border patrol, not the president. Lol. I’ll wait for the proof, which will never come.

I guess if you’re going to blame Biden for immigration without evidence of cause I’ll just go ahead and blame trump for covid since it happened on his watch. There, everything is all even now.

Poor Biden, he couldn't do anything to stop the flood of illegal aliens.
So why did he spend 3 years saying there was no border crisis before trying to pass legislation?

He should say that in a campaign ad.

Furthermore, how would a lowly migrant in some foreign land know something so utterly secretive,

Secretive? Biden told them to rush the border. Then he let millions of them come in without even trying to stop them. It doesn't take long for word to spread that the Potato is letting everyone enter.

The surge started happening immediately into 2021.

Yeah, no kidding.

I admit, they aren't going to help Joe pretend he wants to fix the border. You're welcome.

Precisely what evidence do you have the Biden isn’t enforcing laws? That’s on border patrol, not the president.

Joe wants the border to be secured, but the border patrol refuses to do it? Poor Joe.

I guess if you’re going to blame Biden for immigration

Not just me, a large majority of Americans.

If the crisis isn't Biden's fault, who gets the blame?

Poor Biden, he couldn't do anything to stop the flood of illegal aliens.
So why did he spend 3 years saying there was no border crisis before trying to pass legislation?

He should say that in a campaign ad.

Furthermore, how would a lowly migrant in some foreign land know something so utterly secretive,

Secretive? Biden told them to rush the border. Then he let millions of them come in without even trying to stop them. It doesn't take long for word to spread that the Potato is letting everyone enter.

The surge started happening immediately into 2021.

Yeah, no kidding.

I admit, they aren't going to help Joe pretend he wants to fix the border. You're welcome.

Precisely what evidence do you have the Biden isn’t enforcing laws? That’s on border patrol, not the president.

Joe wants the border to be secured, but the border patrol refuses to do it? Poor Joe.

I guess if you’re going to blame Biden for immigration

Not just me, a large majority of Americans.

If the crisis isn't Biden's fault, who gets the blame?

Did Biden actually say that, that's the question, or are you simply allowing your emotions again to come up with more fanciful claims about Biden?

So millions of migrants are storming the border because of a 2 second sound bite from a democratic nomination debate which no migrant can understand or watched in their own country? 🤦‍♀️ I would ask you to consider a far and away more likely scenario

1) Migrants saw the tremendous amount of rhetoric from an orange con man playing at being a president, who ranted repeatedly about building a wall at the mexican border, thus prompting more urgency in case something like that happens if Biden loses reelection.

2) The attempted clown coup instigated by Trump made the US government look weak and ineffective and migrants decided to take advantage of the chaos of a weak government.

Are either or both those reasons valid? I have no idea, but they make infinitely more sense than your 2 second sound bite scenario.

So you admit it's really the fault of the GOP and not the president, that's all I needed to hear. Seems like they're putting the party ahead of country. 👍

Who's claiming the border patrol is refusing to enforce laws at the border? You're grasping at straws on this subject aren't you? lol

How can blame be assigned to Biden when he's not the cause for why they're surging here in the first place?

358407362_233090719618048_3486695550232624370_n.jpg

Did Biden actually say that, that's the question, or are you simply allowing your emotions again to come up with more fanciful claims about Biden?

So millions of migrants are storming the border because of a 2 second sound bite from a democratic nomination debate which no migrant can understand or watched in their own country? 🤦‍♀️ I would ask you to consider a far and away more likely scenario

1) Migrants saw the tremendous amount of rhetoric from an orange con man playing at being a president, who ranted repeatedly about building a wall at the mexican border, thus prompting more urgency in case something like that happens if Biden loses reelection.

2) The attempted clown coup instigated by Trump made the US government look weak and ineffective and migrants decided to take advantage of the chaos of a weak government.

Are either or both those reasons valid? I have no idea, but they make infinitely more sense than your 2 second sound bite scenario.

So you admit it's really the fault of the GOP and not the president, that's all I needed to hear. Seems like they're putting the party ahead of country. 👍

Who's claiming the border patrol is refusing to enforce laws at the border? You're grasping at straws on this subject aren't you? lol

How can blame be assigned to Biden when he's not the cause for why they're surging here in the first place?

Did Biden actually say that,

Yes.

So millions of migrants are storming the border because of a 2 second sound bite from a democratic nomination

Millions of migrants are storming the border because in 3 years, Biden did zero to stop them.

So you admit it's really the fault of the GOP and not the president, that's all I needed to hear.

Biden should make that ad. "I can't do anything, waaah!" Vote Biden, to finish the job. LOL!

Who's claiming the border patrol is refusing to enforce laws at the border?

You.

What's the cause?

Forum List

Back