Dishonesty made manifest

why can't the AGWCult produce a single lab experiment that controls for incremental and minute quantities of CO2?

Are you asking for something new? Did you get tired of lying about the 120 ppm experiments you'd been shown?

there have been no 120 ppm experiments shown. I would have noticed.

there have been a few other CO2 experiments for other than 120 ppm that have been faked though. like the Al Gore/ Bill Nye one. Al Gore and Bill Nye FAIL at doing a simple CO2 experiment Watts Up With That

I guess working on my doctorate in Atmospheric Sciences with a Masters in Police Administration makes me a nobody because I dont believe the lies being told by political hacks.... And my recently finished bachelors in Meteorology means crap too...

Crick you treat people as stupid because they dont hold your religious beliefs. I say religious as they are not supported by facts of any kind. Some here live and die by modeling but refuse to see that their models produce crap. When the models fail the predictive stage (that all science hypotheses are required to do) they then claim that they are superior and that they could never be wrong...

126 models used by NOAA, NASA, IPCC, MET, CRU, among many others all fail the predictive stages. Not one has lasted more than 6 months before major divergence has shown them failed.

Failure is the track record of alarmists and AGW the hypothesis. The AWG hypothesis has always been about power and control, it is why it always fails.

Right - and yet even your own sources tell you that climate change is happening.

Somehow I think if you were qualified in this topic, you'd have known that.

why can't the AGWCult produce a single lab experiment that controls for incremental and minute quantities of CO2?

Are you asking for something new? Did you get tired of lying about the 120 ppm experiments you'd been shown?

there have been a few other CO2 experiments for other than 120 ppm that have been faked though. like the Al Gore/ Bill Nye one. Al Gore and Bill Nye FAIL at doing a simple CO2 experiment Watts Up With That

Ian, how is it that someone with your level of intelligence can find material from Anthony Watts credent?

Ian, how is it that someone with your level of intelligence can find material from Anthony Watts credent?

Crick where's the lab work?

Billy Boob, there are enough people here that have degrees, and some working toward getting a degree, to recognize that you have no degree at all, and, in fact, probably never finished high school. You are a kind of a pitiful soul, either an adolescent, or a slightly retarded adult.

Yet you cant show any scientific work which shows what 120ppm of CO2 has done while I have shown the Null Hypothesis over and over disproving your lies.. This is hysterical, Alyisky tactics all the way, including the elitist snobbery bull shit "I'm better than you' arguments which hold no weight as to the truth. I present the hard cold facts and you present..... NOTHING!

What's pitiful is you try and pass yourself off as a scientist when your a paid for shill of the Obama EPA and One World Government-IPCC-liars club..

Because he can see the truth unlike the paid for shills of the EPA disinformation team..

Forum List

Back