Disgusting left-wing BIGOT Sen. Mazie Hirono calls for total ban on white people in Biden’s cabinet

..blacks/leftists are PROUD to be racist

They are doing nothing you do not do. They are asking for representatives that look like them.

You can call that racism but make sure to wear it proudly.
Don’t you have a police station to burn down? I am a Jew and Jews stayed in their neighborhoods after garnering success and built them up. We help one another. African Americans move out of black neighborhoods once they attain success vs building them up and live with Jews, Asians and whites. How do you explain that?

Your neighborhood has nothing to do with Biden making a promise and these two holding him to that promise.
You said they want representation but they don’t really. They want success and to move. Biden is senile and you supported Sanders anyway. Stop lying.

Rant away. It will change nothing.
....you KNOW Biden is an idiot and will harm the US--yet you hide like a bunny rabbit

I didn't vote for Biden but that doesn't mean what happened here should be spun as the article posted spun it.
doesn't matter --you SUPPORT him and his idiotic crap

I support people holding politicians to their promises.
I support people being qualified to do the job that they have been moved to do instead of whoring for media attention.
Those who did this are doing what they were hired to do.
Ok then they should just be called political whores. The Democratic Party no longer has any standards.

They may not but again, Biden made a promise and here we have someone holding him to that promise. Where is the problem in holding people to their promises?

Oddly no one wants to answer this, just attack me for asking it.

They are doing nothing you do not do. They are asking for representatives that look like them.

Don’t you have a police station to burn down? I am a Jew and Jews stayed in their neighborhoods after garnering success and built them up. We help one another. African Americans move out of black neighborhoods once they attain success vs building them up and live with Jews, Asians and whites. How do you explain that?

Your neighborhood has nothing to do with Biden making a promise and these two holding him to that promise.
Biden has proven to be a total idiot

He's not even that. He's the mask of the power behind it.

You said they want representation but they don’t really. They want success and to move. Biden is senile and you supported Sanders anyway. Stop lying.

Rant away. It will change nothing.
....you KNOW Biden is an idiot and will harm the US--yet you hide like a bunny rabbit

I didn't vote for Biden but that doesn't mean what happened here should be spun as the article posted spun it.
doesn't matter --you SUPPORT him and his idiotic crap

I support people holding politicians to their promises.
I support people being qualified to do the job that they have been moved to do instead of whoring for media attention.
Those who did this are doing what they were hired to do.
Ok then they should just be called political whores. The Democratic Party no longer has any standards.

They may not but again, Biden made a promise and here we have someone holding him to that promise. Where is the problem in holding people to their promises?

Oddly no one wants to answer this, just attack me for asking it.
You're not liking the answer is not the same as not getting one.

Forum List

Back