Disgusting left-wing BIGOT Sen. Mazie Hirono calls for total ban on white people in Biden’s cabinet

If you can pick your gender then you can pick your race. Why are white woke liberals still identifying as their assigned at birth race if they have denounced white supremacy? White liberals need to stop clinging to their white privilege and stop choosing to identify as white. Transblack is no different then cisblack!!!

..blacks/leftists are PROUD to be racist

They are doing nothing you do not do. They are asking for representatives that look like them.

You can call that racism but make sure to wear it proudly.

Nice. The bigots have spoken. I really love the reason they took this stand. They said that when they asked for more diversity in Biden's cabinet, the WH replied "you already have Kamala" and that's enough. Talk about a token. Talk about racism. So now we have a couple Democrat wackjobs with a valid gripe against a racist administration. The sad part is that qualifications, excellence and the countries health don't even come into the conversation. This is how the party who wants it all sees it. Leadership first, party next and fuck the people, they'll get what they get.

Tht doesn't make either of them any less pieces of shit for starting that path to begin with.
Exactly

The left in this nation are holding our culture hostage. It's survival is absolutely in doubt.

I don't know if they are smart enough to hold anyone's culture hostage. What happened to qualifications? This is similar to some weird participation trophy for being born of a different race. Something that no one can control.

Tht doesn't make either of them any less pieces of shit for starting that path to begin with.
Exactly

The left in this nation are holding our culture hostage. It's survival is absolutely in doubt.

I don't know if they are smart enough to hold anyone's culture hostage. What happened to qualifications? This is similar to some weird participation trophy for being born of a different race. Something that no one can control.

Are you trying to argue that no Asians would be qualified?

...with blacks in charge, you get shitholes, just like Africa--plain and simple
example:
...black Lacy Clay said his city would not be safer because of police excessive force!!!!!!! yet his city is one of the most dangerous with one of the highest murder rates because ---not the cops--but blacks murdering blacks
which made him a total idiot--FKING up the community

Sens. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) and Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) are refusing to cooperate with any further Biden regime cabinet appointments unless the candidates are non-white.

These two racist women, both of whom are non-white Asians, say that there needs to be more “diversity” in the White House – meaning more people who look like them and have similar body parts.

There are already far too many white people in Joe Biden’s cabinet, they say, and white people are not “diverse.” The only people who are diverse are people with dark skin.

“I am a ‘no’ vote on the floor on all non-diversity nominees,” Duckworth told reporters during a recent interview. “I will vote for racial minorities and LGBTQ, but anybody else I’m not voting for.”

Prog racism on display for all to see.
Product of Georgetown....that university will never live it down.

They are doing nothing you do not do. They are asking for representatives that look like them.

Don’t you have a police station to burn down? I am a Jew and Jews stayed in their neighborhoods after garnering success and built them up. We help one another. African Americans move out of black neighborhoods once they attain success vs building them up and live with Jews, Asians and whites. How do you explain that?

Don’t you have a police station to burn down? I am a Jew and Jews stayed in their neighborhoods after garnering success and built them up. We help one another. African Americans move out of black neighborhoods once they attain success vs building them up and live with Jews, Asians and whites. How do you explain that?

Your neighborhood has nothing to do with Biden making a promise and these two holding him to that promise.

Exactly

I'm telling you point blank that if they are and were then it would have been a no-brainer for them to be placed in positions already and without fanfare. It's 2021 not 1921. Stop turning everything into a shit show because you find it necessary to relive some 1940s-70s civil rights episode.

Your neighborhood has nothing to do with Biden making a promise and these two holding him to that promise.
You said they want representation but they don’t really. They want success and to move. Biden is senile and you supported Sanders anyway. Stop lying.

Biden has proven to be a total idiot

Exactly

I'm telling you point blank that if they are and were then it would have been a no-brainer for them to be placed in positions already and without fanfare. It's 2021 not 1921. Stop turning everything into a shit show because you find it necessary to relive some 1940s-70s civil rights episode.

If you can show that Biden's Asian nominee's are not qualified, have at it. Disagreeing with them does not make them not qualified.

Biden has proven to be a total idiot
He truly is a strong representative of his voter base.

You said they want representation but they don’t really. They want success and to move. Biden is senile and you supported Sanders anyway. Stop lying.

Rant away. It will change nothing.

Exactly

If you can show that Biden's Asian nominee's are not qualified, have at it. Disagreeing with them does not make them not qualified.
There you go again, Bernie Bro...all about profiling.

You mean won’t change anything? Your Jihad on the English language is comical. And you should take your own advice, Bernie Bro

....you KNOW Biden is an idiot and will harm the US--yet you hide like a bunny rabbit

Forum List

Back