Disgusting left-wing BIGOT Sen. Mazie Hirono calls for total ban on white people in Biden’s cabinet

..blacks/leftists are PROUD to be racist

They are doing nothing you do not do. They are asking for representatives that look like them.

You can call that racism but make sure to wear it proudly.
Don’t you have a police station to burn down? I am a Jew and Jews stayed in their neighborhoods after garnering success and built them up. We help one another. African Americans move out of black neighborhoods once they attain success vs building them up and live with Jews, Asians and whites. How do you explain that?

Your neighborhood has nothing to do with Biden making a promise and these two holding him to that promise.
You said they want representation but they don’t really. They want success and to move. Biden is senile and you supported Sanders anyway. Stop lying.

Rant away. It will change nothing.
....you KNOW Biden is an idiot and will harm the US--yet you hide like a bunny rabbit

I didn't vote for Biden but that doesn't mean what happened here should be spun as the article posted spun it.

They are doing nothing you do not do. They are asking for representatives that look like them.

They should be looking for representation that THINKS like them. Looks define nothing.

Shallow nonsense

Tht doesn't make either of them any less pieces of shit for starting that path to begin with.
Exactly

The left in this nation are holding our culture hostage. It's survival is absolutely in doubt.

I don't know if they are smart enough to hold anyone's culture hostage. What happened to qualifications? This is similar to some weird participation trophy for being born of a different race. Something that no one can control.

Are you trying to argue that no Asians would be qualified?
I'm telling you point blank that if they are and were then it would have been a no-brainer for them to be placed in positions already and without fanfare. It's 2021 not 1921. Stop turning everything into a shit show because you find it necessary to relive some 1940s-70s civil rights episode.

If you can show that Biden's Asian nominee's are not qualified, have at it. Disagreeing with them does not make them not qualified.
You just failed.

So, their racist threat of obstructionism won the day. Thanks for catching that. It makes teh situation far worse that Biden caved like the cuck that he is.

"after a spokesperson from her office said she had received assurances from the Biden administration.

"Senator Duckworth appreciates the Biden administration's assurances that it will do much more to elevate AAPI voices and perspectives at the highest levels of government, including appointing an AAPI senior White House official to represent the community,"

So, their racist threat of obstructionism won the day. Thanks for catching that. It makes teh situation far worse that Biden caved like the cuck that he is.

"after a spokesperson from her office said she had received assurances from the Biden administration.

"Senator Duckworth appreciates the Biden administration's assurances that it will do much more to elevate AAPI voices and perspectives at the highest levels of government, including appointing an AAPI senior White House official to represent the community,"

Biden made a promise. They held him to his promise. Why do you have an issue with people holding a politician to their promises?

Don’t you have a police station to burn down? I am a Jew and Jews stayed in their neighborhoods after garnering success and built them up. We help one another. African Americans move out of black neighborhoods once they attain success vs building them up and live with Jews, Asians and whites. How do you explain that?

Your neighborhood has nothing to do with Biden making a promise and these two holding him to that promise.
You said they want representation but they don’t really. They want success and to move. Biden is senile and you supported Sanders anyway. Stop lying.

....you KNOW Biden is an idiot and will harm the US--yet you hide like a bunny rabbit

I didn't vote for Biden but that doesn't mean what happened here should be spun as the article posted spun it.
doesn't matter --you SUPPORT him and his idiotic crap

I support people holding politicians to their promises.

I support people being qualified to do the job that they have been moved to do instead of whoring for media attention.

Biden made a promise. They held him to his promise. Why do you have an issue with people holding a politician to their promises?

I have a problem with discriminating against people based on race.

I was taught my entire life that that was wrong, from before I can remember. Now it is celebrated at the highest levels of our nation, openly and constantly.

He is a communist Bernie Bro. Can’t reason with him.

Like Biden promising unity....lol

They are racist and none of your spin can change that. Oh , and I noticed that you love being a contrarian asshole.

you fkd up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=even if those promises are undeniably stupid!!! you support stupidity

I support people being qualified to do the job that they have been moved to do instead of whoring for media attention.

Those who did this are doing what they were hired to do.

They are racist and none of your spin can change that. Oh , and I noticed that you love being a contrarian asshole.
thank you--plain and simple--they are racist

Like Biden promising unity....lol

And if you believe that is not happening do you not have a right to condemn that, even up to taking actions?

Those who did this are doing what they were hired to do.
Ok then they should just be called political whores. The Democratic Party no longer has any standards.

I stated a fact. Your link spun a lie. They did NOT call for a ban on white people.

Forum List

Back