Disgusting green goblin sends Ukrainian women to die

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Question: how many women of his own tribe the corrupted greedy goblin Zelensky has sent to die at the behest of NWO?
Answer: no one
Genocide is when dictators do anything possible to stop reproductions of nations.

Such is the result of feminism. It's not quite as great as women expected, when they get to be equal to the men folks.

Such is the result of feminism.

t's not feminism, it's gencide in the Holy Name of Climate Protection and NWO.
The true goal of Putin & Zelensky is cleaning up of both countries from natives and relocating of Israelis to Ukraine ( duckduckgo the Project Khazaria 2.0)

t's not feminism, it's gencide in the Holy Name of Climate Protection and NWO.
The true goal of Putin & Zelensky is cleaning up of both countries from natives and relocating of Israelis to Ukraine ( duckduckgo the Project Khazaria 2.0)

I'm just saying that Russia seems to have rejected the notion of woke feminism. You don't see any Russian women fighting and dying in Ukraine.

yes, many our white European girls fight your race of sub-human Mongol🇷🇺🐖 🇸🇦rapist ,

you are all victims of sodomized anti - civilization, Maskal = rapist & pederast , thats why Chechen muslims like to rape you (alcohotrash) 🇷🇺🇸🇦

On September 23, 2022, wives and mothers of servicemen loyal to so called Donetsk 🇷🇺🇸🇦People's Republic sent a complaint to DPR head Denis Pushilin alleging the public rape of their husbands by Chechen Kadyrovite soldiers.[1][2] The Chechens also allegedly threatened to kill other servicemen who attempted to protect the victims.[3]

The complaint states that the DPR fighters are from the city of Dokuchaievsk.[1] An investigation by the Caucasus branch of Radio Liberty, one of the injured fighters may be Yevhen Ostapenko, an employee of the Dokuchayevsk occupation administration. According to Radio Liberty, the complaint was most likely submitted by his wife, Albina.[4][5] The second alleged signatory of the complaint is Kateryna Gerus

f68.jpg

if my wife were sent to fight we'd be accused of a war crime.

Both satanic regimes in Russia and Ukraine want to completely eliminate native populations. So, anyone ( from 10 up to 90 years old) will be criminal when he/she refuses to fight at the behest of NWO and die

I'm just saying that Russia seems to have rejected the notion of woke feminism. You don't see any Russian women fighting and dying in Ukraine.

Unfortunately there are a lot of them.
But this isn't (still) mandatory
After the fake 'elections' in Russia the situation will be the same like in Ukraine, all must got to fight and die

Such is the result of feminism. It's not quite as great as women expected, when they get to be equal to the men folks.

You are over thinking matters .
Kyiv has run out of men .

Their MOD has ordered 50 000 women's uniforms and double that for personal warmers -- whatever or whoever they may be .
Russia is advancing all the way down the front line and the UAF is in a horrible situation .

You are over thinking matters .
Kyiv has run out of men .

Their MOD has ordered 50 000 women's uniforms and double that for personal warmers -- whatever or whoever they may be .
Russia is advancing all the way down the front line and the UAF is in a horrible situation .

So Russia is winning, and spending billions of dollars was a fool's errand from the start.

I could have told everyone that from the beginning, and saved a lot of lives and money.

So Russia is winning, and spending billions of dollars was a fool's errand from the start.

I could have told everyone that from the beginning, and saved a lot of lives and money.
Well you are a more clever guy than this simple washer woman. Not !

I do not think that my Dear Uncle P realised how weak and ill prepared NATO was initially and how split member countries were for lackof finance and reserve arms .

I think time might show that initially all his highness wanted was just complete control of Donbas which is why he only started with 90 000 troops vs ca. 180000.
Only as matters proceeded did he see how clueless the Midget is strategically and then Mr Ps aims expanded .

Recall that when Deep State buffoon Boris Johnson went to Kyiv with orders to prolong the war by the US in March/April 2022 , Uncle was ready to sit down and chat . It is unanimously thought that matters could have stopped then .
So Z and his other insane cronies bear the vast bulk of responsibility for this conflict.

Forum List

Back