Discrimination now, persecution, maybe later

They banned me for divulging a PM from gunny. And now just ban any name I log in with. Geez, talk about a bunch of babies.

Can you prove to us that President Obama is in fact, a Muslim, and not a Christian?

And do it without a youtube video?

I don't get the idea from YouTube. However, no, I cannot prove he is a Muslim rather than a Christian. I can only gather that information based upon where he shows his loyalties. He has no loyalty to Christians, and bows down, brags on, encourages, and otherwise supports Muslims.

That pretty much tells me where he is in that regard.

The Robot Chicken is my savior ... and only in him shall I confide ...

Sorry, but all this "poor us" from the right and religious zealots is making me reconsider Obama ...

I am not reconsidering Obama. But I am tired of the poor us mentality too.

We are not victims unless we choose to be. Stop whining. And start thanking the Lord that He finds you worty enough to go through tribulation. Draw closer to Him. Everything that happens in our life, the Good and the Bad is for our own benefit and experience. No its not fun. And Yes we have to take stands against the bad. but whining and saying woe is me is the last thing we need to be doing. Because even if this adminsitration, or any other for that matter, decided to start lining us up and killing us, we are still blessed. Our lives have still be rich. And we will rise from the grave in the morning of the First resurrection.

The worst thing those who hate us can do is kill us as they killed Christ. And then we are blessed by the Lord in the world to come.

So stop giving them power by choosing to become victims. Christ doesnt want us to be victims.

In no way did I paint Christians as victims. I only identified what is happening in America and around the world. I agree, we are not victims. I agree with your perspective otherwise.

Obama a Muslim? The administration lining us up and killing us? Man, y'all need to get off the communion wine before Sunday. Now as much as the President has been photographed, don't you think that at some point we would have a picture of him going into a mosque for prayer? C'mon folks even the Bush haters weren't this looney.

Where his loyalties are is where his heart is. Jesus said, "You are either for Me, or you are against Me." Obams is clearly not for Jesus. His loyalty is to Muslims.

I agree, if he is a Muslim, he is not a very good one. He is president too, but not a very good one. His loyalties are not with America either. IMO.

How dare you speak of discrimination, when you supposed god lovers do it all the time?

The only reason your bellief is challenged, is becaue your belief discriminates.

OK. Talk to God about that, and ask Him to change His Word.

Wait the full-swing muslim effort to take over America includes promoting homosexual rights and abortion?

I can't wait for my first invite to a gay wedding at a mosque.

As I said, he is not a very good Muslim. You are right, if he chooses to become a "member" of the Muslim religion, which he said he would choose over Christian, those two areas will draw fire from them for sure. LOL

Hasn't heterosexual monogamous marriage been the standard in western civilization even with the Romans and Greeks before the Christ was born? I am not following you here, Kitten. Please set me straight.

And, Avatar, please clear up for me Apostle Dallin Oaks' hateful remarks about gays and civil rights. http://www.sltrib.com/ci_13554877?IADID=Search-www.sltrib.com-www.sltrib.com

We need to be honest with the facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back