Discrimination now, persecution, maybe later

Smartt33

Apr 7, 2009
USA
I believe America is still a free neation. I believe she is still the greatest nation in the world.

I believe that everyone who seems to have a problem with Christianity, and Christians need to take a closer look at what is happening. I believe this President is turning the country around, but not in the right direction. I believe the tide is turning toward more discrimination, and in the future persecution of Christians and Jews. I include Jews, who seem to be under the radar for the most part right now, because this President is leading this nation into a Muslim command post. Not only the United States, but also in the United Nations.

He apologized for American arrogance, then bragged on the Muslims. He indicated that America could be the largest "Muslim" country in the world. Of course that was a foolish statement, nevertheless, he seems to be determined to make Muslim a houshold name in America.

Because of this, I say, Look out Jews and Christians.

Now, with the Muslim effort in full swing by our Muslim President, there are also a couple of other things that need to be addressed that will take aim at the Jews and Christians. Abortionism, and Homosexuality. Both are starting to gain power by the efforts of this President. Both are against God's will, and it is clear in the Jewish and Christian Scriptures.

Look out Jews and Christians, there is already much discrimination, but persecution seems to be soon to follow.

With all of that said, I am obligated, by the Spirit in me, to say that I love the Muslim people who are here, as long as they stick to their faith and not become terrorists. I love those people who are pro-choice, and I understand their point of view, but this strong effort in the area of abortion is going to leads to things they really never expected. I love gays. I do not support the gay sexual behavior, but I can have a very good relationship with them as regular people.

That love is not just an emotion, it is an indwelling Spirit. It is very real, and I cannot deny it.

Just a thought or two.

Can you prove to us that President Obama is in fact, a Muslim, and not a Christian?

And do it without a youtube video?

The Robot Chicken is my savior ... and only in him shall I confide ...

Sorry, but all this "poor us" from the right and religious zealots is making me reconsider Obama ...

Sorry, but all this "poor us" from the right and religious zealots is making me reconsider Obama ...

I am not reconsidering Obama. But I am tired of the poor us mentality too.

We are not victims unless we choose to be. Stop whining. And start thanking the Lord that He finds you worty enough to go through tribulation. Draw closer to Him. Everything that happens in our life, the Good and the Bad is for our own benefit and experience. No its not fun. And Yes we have to take stands against the bad. but whining and saying woe is me is the last thing we need to be doing. Because even if this adminsitration, or any other for that matter, decided to start lining us up and killing us, we are still blessed. Our lives have still be rich. And we will rise from the grave in the morning of the First resurrection.

The worst thing those who hate us can do is kill us as they killed Christ. And then we are blessed by the Lord in the world to come.

So stop giving them power by choosing to become victims. Christ doesnt want us to be victims.

Obama a Muslim? The administration lining us up and killing us? Man, y'all need to get off the communion wine before Sunday. Now as much as the President has been photographed, don't you think that at some point we would have a picture of him going into a mosque for prayer? C'mon folks even the Bush haters weren't this looney.

The Chicken is the Prophet of Beukema, sent to prepare the word for the Church of John Frum, which shall foretell the rising of Me into the High Places to rule over a time of peace and prosperity during the Thousand Year Reich- er, Reign...

How dare you speak of discrimination, when you supposed god lovers do it all the time?

The only reason your bellief is challenged, is becaue your belief discriminates.

Can you prove to us that President Obama is in fact, a Muslim, and not a Christian?

And do it without a youtube video?

No, LOL, However, it is clear that he has no clue what being a Christian is all about, and he seems to understand the Muslim faith quite a bit better. Not only that, He promotes the mMuslim faith, and seems ashamed for his claim as a Christian. At least that is how he comes across in my perception (which actually is worthless to anyone else, LOL).

We are not victims unless we choose to be. Stop whining. And start thanking the Lord that He finds you worty enough to go through tribulation. Draw closer to Him. Everything that happens in our life, the Good and the Bad is for our own benefit and experience. No its not fun. And Yes we have to take stands against the bad. but whining and saying woe is me is the last thing we need to be doing. Because even if this adminsitration, or any other for that matter, decided to start lining us up and killing us, we are still blessed. Our lives have still be rich. And we will rise from the grave in the morning of the First resurrection.

The worst thing those who hate us can do is kill us as they killed Christ. And then we are blessed by the Lord in the world to come.

So stop giving them power by choosing to become victims. Christ doesnt want us to be victims.

You never saw me whinning in that post. I am not a victim, I am a victor. I am not being assaulted, but I am saying that we are indeed in a battle that we must be dressed for and stand firm in. There is discrimination, and that fact canot be overlooked just because someone thinks we are whinning when we address it. Listen to all of the whinning about Christians all over the message boards.

You never saw me whinning in that post. I am not a victim, I am a victor. I am not being assaulted, but I am saying that we are indeed in a battle that we must be dressed for and stand firm in. There is discrimination, and that fact canot be overlooked just because someone thinks we are whinning when we address it. Listen to all of the whinning about Christians all over the message boards.

Reading just as much whining FROM the christians to, your point is dull and blunt still.

What, is discrimination being told "we don't want to hear it" to you?

How dare you speak of discrimination, when you supposed god lovers do it all the time?

The only reason your bellief is challenged, is becaue your belief discriminates.

Opposition to gay marriage is not discrimination. It's opposition to tyranny by a minority of people who wish to force their behaviors as acceptible to society and corrupt 6000 y.o. traditions by redefining them at their fundamental core.

In fact, your so called "victims" are the ones doing some of the most discriminatory actions against Christians. No one has denied them their vote. They arent being lynched and hung in the street.

So let's stop pretending here. The only reason the behavior is challenged is because it sickens people, is unhealthy, destroys the lives of children, and refuses to go through the elective process to for its will on the people.

Actually, that's not right. Im sure I could come up with a number of other reasons why the behavior is challenged. Ironnically, gays and Christians do have one thing in common. In many instances, they are often their own worst enemy.

Opposition to gay marriage is not discrimination. It's opposition to tyranny by a minority of people who wish to force their behaviors as acceptible to society and corrupt 6000 y.o. traditions by redefining them at their fundamental core.

In fact, your so called "victims" are the ones doing some of the most discriminatory actions against Christians. No one has denied them their vote. They arent being lynched and hung in the street.

So let's stop pretending here. The only reason the behavior is challenged is because it sickens people, is unhealthy, destroys the lives of children, and refuses to go through the elective process to for its will on the people.

Actually, that's not right. Im sure I could come up with a number of other reasons why the behavior is challenged. Ironnically, gays and Christians do have one thing in common. In many instances, they are often their own worst enemy.

Actually, 3000 years ago marriage was not defined as we know it now, our current state of marriage is only a 200 - 400 year tradition, and tradition is used very loosely. Original marriages happened between any two consenting people.

Opposition to gay marriage is not discrimination. It's opposition to tyranny

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

by a minority of people who wish to force their behaviors as acceptible to societ

Like those damned n1gger lovers, right? We've heard it all before.

Actually, it is xtians who are the tyrants, as they seek to deny equal recognition of legally binding unions (contracts) between two persons based on their sex.
and corrupt 6000 y.o. traditions by redefining them at their fundamental core.

Go educate yourself before ever posting again.

Nor are the xtians who complain about discrimination and 'attacks on their religion' any time they're not given special treatement

So let's stop pretending here

yes, why don't you

The only reason the behavior is challenged is because it sickens people

it sicken you

is unhealthy

demonstrate how it is unhealthful

destroys the lives of children,

Demonstrate. straights and 'christians' commit a disproportionately high mount of child molestation and sexual abuse and have a great many divorces

The Chicken is the Prophet of Beukema, sent to prepare the word for the Church of John Frum, which shall foretell the rising of Me into the High Places to rule over a time of peace and prosperity during the Thousand Year Reich- er, Reign...

And here's me thinking John Frum was forgotten these days. Denomination of the DC3.

Forum List

Back