Discrimination Against Whites...Why Democrats Are Going to Lose in 2018

No one can deny that minorities have been treated

badly in the past, especially Black people.

Slavery was a terrible evil thing and everyone that

had anything to do with it is burning in Hell.

We can’t do anything about the past but we

Can change the future……..

I don't think your Race should count for anything…..

We should all be judged on our own merits….

I am not a minority in the black community.

No, and that's not what I posted, Einstein. You are hostile to the MINORITY within the "black community" that does not support the Democrats. You HATE them. You support disenfranchising them, calling them names, shouting them down, lying about them to deny them higher office etc. Hence you are a total hypocrite when you claim to support "minority" rights since you don't support the rights of blacks who do not support the Democrats in particular and QUEER-O specifically.

nd since you are white and have gotten special privileges now for 242 years

I am 52 years old, and I have been discriminated against because of my skin color for college admissions, jobs etc. My ancestors fought and died freeing yours from where QUEER-O's ancestors sold yours. You love QUEER-O and you hate me, because truth is meaningless to your obsession with pure racial and ideological BIGOTRY.

Your ancestors did not fight and die to free mine from Africans. Unlike you I have studied what happened in Africa and can say that you are inaccurate. You are 5 years younger than me, you have not been discriminated for college and jobs because of your race. Unfortunately for you, I know how AA is applied and the law pertaining to equal opportunity. You are another ignorant white racist making false claims in a forum.

Except the problem did not end with slavery.

Democrats are not losing
I actually think they are. You can’t call a white womans husband and children privileged assholes that deserve to be ridiculed and have opportunities taken from them and expect those women to vote for you. You can’t tell middle class families that finally have jobs and a better outlook economically you want your tax cuts back. You can’t tell a woman her male child is a rapist if any woman ever just says so and he doesn’t deserve due process.

I don’t think these messages are resonating.

There has not been a single generic ballot poll that the GOP has lead in all year.
I don’t think I’d want all my eggs in the polls basket.

This crock of shit talk about “white privilege” does not resonate with hard working white families that bust their ass everyday, pay taxes...serve their country in uniform...and raise their children right. The “race card” has grown old. The conduct of Harris and Booker on Judiciary Committee has been disgraceful. Everything in this world now has the race card put on it. Even Bill Cosby lawyer said his conviction was “racist.” The attacks on a Judge Kavanaugh would not be allowed if he and his family were black. Double standard at school, workplace, college,and our culture. It’s bullshit.
Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination
White people are so oppressed in America.

You are ignorant....

Any minority can get better deals

on college and business loans than

a White person…….

Not so. I am a minority. I know for a fact none of what you just said is true..

I'm also a minority and know for a fact what he said is very true.

You are both full of Shit…..

Minorities are recruited by colleges…

Minorities can get in with lower test scores..

Many business people seek minority partners for the benefits…..

Next thing you will tell me is minorities don’t get extra

points on civil service exams….

Whites are recruited by colleges.

Test scores are but one criteria colleges consider and almost 1,000 colleges don't care if you take entrance exams as they are optional.

Besides whites with lower test scores are admitted on legacy.

Businesses recruit minority partners? Not so much

For 188 years whites got all the points on civil service exams.

End your entitlement mentality white man.

I'm tired of liberals spewing their hatred against white males while their precious little victim black crybabies commit more crime in America than all other races put together. There are literally hundreds of times more black-on-white crimes than white-on-black crimes. That's why I won't even allow a Crybaby-American in my house, because I don't want anything stolen.

Totally false.

Clarence Thomas is most definitely not "white" because he roared like a lion against Biden and his accusers...and He prevailed!

No the discrimination didn’t end with slavery….

And if I were Black I might very well hate White people

for what some of them did to my people.

But as a thinking person I know you can’t judge a person

by his skin color. In todays America if a Black person can’t

make a better life for their self, it’s on them, not America

or the evil White man.. There is not a Country on the face

of the earth that has done more to right it’s wrongs….

I also know this is easy for me to say because I have not

walked in your shoes.

All we have is the future…..

You are ignorant....

a White person…….

Test scores are but one criteria colleges consider and almost 1,000 colleges don't care if you take entrance exams as they are optional.

I don't feel entitled…..

I work hard and I deserve the benefits….

If you work hard you deserve the same….

Nobody owes you Shit Black man…….

Clarence Thomas is most definitely not "white" because he roared like a lion against Biden and his accusers...and He prevailed!

Clarence Thomas is an outstanding human being...…………..

I'm tired of liberals spewing their hatred against white males while their precious little victim black crybabies commit more crime in America than all other races put together. There are literally hundreds of times more black-on-white crimes than white-on-black crimes. That's why I won't even allow a Crybaby-American in my house, because I don't want anything stolen.

Totally false.

These are FBI and DOJ statistical FACTS, you pathological liar! You liberals are of course entitled to your own opinions but YOU ARE NOT entitled to your own FACTS.

You are ignorant....

a White person…….

Ohhhhhhh shit...I got a victim on my hands. Whitey be keeping him down. So how did you work for 43 years and retire...if the man be keeping ya down?

You are ignorant....

a White person…….

Your nuts. Blacks are recruited all the time. Especially in sports...wether they got the grades or not.

No, and that's not what I posted, Einstein. You are hostile to the MINORITY within the "black community" that does not support the Democrats. You HATE them. You support disenfranchising them, calling them names, shouting them down, lying about them to deny them higher office etc. Hence you are a total hypocrite when you claim to support "minority" rights since you don't support the rights of blacks who do not support the Democrats in particular and QUEER-O specifically.

I am 52 years old, and I have been discriminated against because of my skin color for college admissions, jobs etc. My ancestors fought and died freeing yours from where QUEER-O's ancestors sold yours. You love QUEER-O and you hate me, because truth is meaningless to your obsession with pure racial and ideological BIGOTRY.

Your ancestors did not fight and die to free mine from Africans. Unlike you I have studied what happened in Africa and can say that you are inaccurate. You are 5 years younger than me, you have not been discriminated for college and jobs because of your race. Unfortunately for you, I know how AA is applied and the law pertaining to equal opportunity. You are another ignorant white racist making false claims in a forum.

Africans sold other Africans into slavery ...it’s a historical fact.

You can thank Almighty God that your ancestors were slaves. This allowed you to grow up in the greatest nation on earth...not sit in some African mud hole with flies all over your face.

Totally false.

These are FBI and DOJ statistical FACTS, you pathological liar! You liberals are of course entitled to your own opinions but YOU ARE NOT entitled to your own FACTS.

The FBI and DOJ stats do not show anything of the sort.

You can thank Almighty God that your ancestors were slaves. This allowed you to grow up in the greatest nation on earth...not sit in some African mud hole with flies all over your face.

You just thank God your ancestors escaped from that bubonic plague infested European place they came from where they were serfs and be quiet.

Totally false.

The FBI and DOJ stats do not show anything of the sort.
Not under Obama and Holder. Why? Oh...because they cooked the books.

Africans sold other Africans into slavery ...it’s a historical fact.

Not exactly.

Forum List

Back