Discrimination Against Whites...Why Democrats Are Going to Lose in 2018

This crock of shit talk about “white privilege” does not resonate with hard working white families that bust their ass everyday, pay taxes...serve their country in uniform...and raise their children right. The “race card” has grown old. The conduct of Harris and Booker on Judiciary Committee has been disgraceful. Everything in this world now has the race card put on it. Even Bill Cosby lawyer said his conviction was “racist.” The attacks on a Judge Kavanaugh would not be allowed if he and his family were black. Double standard at school, workplace, college,and our culture. It’s bullshit.
Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination
You are really wrong they are racist of perpetuity
when needed and they deliver on time

Not under Obama and Holder. Why? Oh...because they cooked the books.

Not since at least 1994 when I first started studying them.
Is that when your incarceration began?

Apparently that's when yours did. Because in 1994, I was in the process of building a business from the ground up with a friend.
So you built a business. Then you should pass this on to young blacks and stop teaching them to be victims. Raise their kids...be a dad...take responsibility for their own actions. Nobody keeps you down...BUT YOU!

You stop teaching whites to be victims because between the two of us, the only one teaching and preaching victimhood is your ass. Look at this thread. "Woe is me, whites are being discriminated against. We have the majority of jobs, of college students, own the most shit, make the most money, control all the institutions of government, education, business. banking, investments and law enforcement but we are being left out. Woe is me I'm white and I'm a victim."
All you do is whine about what whitey has deprived you of, what whitey did to your ancestors, how whitey has been priviledged and you havent, blah blah blah

This crock of shit talk about “white privilege” does not resonate with hard working white families that bust their ass everyday, pay taxes...serve their country in uniform...and raise their children right. The “race card” has grown old. The conduct of Harris and Booker on Judiciary Committee has been disgraceful. Everything in this world now has the race card put on it. Even Bill Cosby lawyer said his conviction was “racist.” The attacks on a Judge Kavanaugh would not be allowed if he and his family were black. Double standard at school, workplace, college,and our culture. It’s bullshit.
Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination
You are really wrong they are racist of perpetuity
when needed and they deliver on time
I am 100% right.

Clarence Thomas is an outstanding human being...…………..

Only to white racists.

That’s it….

You just lost any semblance of credibility.

You are an ignorant bigoted RACIST…..

I'm a bigot and a racist because I'm black and don't like Clarence Thomas who is also black on principle. OK.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

With you this is the case.....

You are a bigoted Racist ass hole for what you

said about what I said about Judge Thomas......

We both know it's true....

For this you are a vile vulgar POS....

With you this is the case....

No we both don't know it's true. Only white racists believe Thomas is great. That is not a racist comment. All whites aren't racists and all whites don't think Thomas is a great person.

So you are a dumb racist rag who thinks you can accuse blacks of being racists to make us shut up talking about the continuing racism of whites today.

You have proven your self to be an ignorant bigot at the least.

Democrats are not losing
I actually think they are. You can’t call a white womans husband and children privileged assholes that deserve to be ridiculed and have opportunities taken from them and expect those women to vote for you. You can’t tell middle class families that finally have jobs and a better outlook economically you want your tax cuts back. You can’t tell a woman her male child is a rapist if any woman ever just says so and he doesn’t deserve due process.

I don’t think these messages are resonating.

There has not been a single generic ballot poll that the GOP has lead in all year.
There never is unless the Democrats are WAY behind.

Forum List

Back